Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title 🤣🤣
And here we go again!!
I said at the start of the last thread I had a feeling it was going to be a good one
I am saying the same again !!
Howling at this one 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Grey looking beef and then today chicken nuggets and garlic bread that sounded like they’d smash your windows, think she should stick to her takeaways 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Grey looking beef and then today chicken nuggets and garlic bread that sounded like they’d smash your windows, think she should stick to her takeaways 😂

She can only stick to dish up tit....she has duck all else...except poor me...can't divulge
...boring as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What happened to the crème egg dessert she got last week? Defo ate that all to herself. Princess piglet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hadn’t watched her for ages but she came up on my fyp with two dodgy dinners in a row so I had to comment here. She’s still a sad sap isn’t she, acting like people on tik tok give a tit about her so she had to come on to plate up. Like anyone actually wants to see the shite she continues to feed poor Harper. What a tit show she is. I see the other two pissed up trouts, Wendy and our Charlotte are still lurking about on there making a show of themselves too. Embarrassing the lot of them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.