Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
"I don't usually do videos like this" - Aimless ALL of your videos are like this!
Bottom line, you were getting pissed up throughout your pregnancy and for that you are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself! Call yourself a Mother?
Babies have more of a chance if they are not swimming in alcohol!
You're disgusting mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t post here often, but have been following what has been going on.
The biggest indication of Aimee as a mother in all this is that she has made no move to lock down her socials. In fact, she’s just posted more this morning.
I have mine locked and I’m not even remotely Interesting to anybody! It’s just common sense. It’s about time there is a change in law. It’s clear that this girl has been failed from all directions. Children should not be allowed to be used by these poor excuses for parents any longer. It’s made me so bloody mad.
That also massively goes for Sevda too, she’s an absolute wrongun.

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
If someone has posted her address then that’s not on, ok it’s easy to find she’s made it so easy. But it’s different than someone just doing it.
Whoever is behind that woe is me page, really hates her, not just dislikes but hates her, I also think they may know her.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Ah yes, the Flack card, the one all the narcissistic arseholes on TT play when the chips are down and things don't go their way......

Reactions: 32

stella_cat

Someone on the Woe page has posted her full address. Fair enough if she wants to post it. But for someone else to post it on tiktok os disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Sorry if I’m cut throat with this, I’ve only ever had an abortion but not a miscarriage. The way she calls it babyloss I think is extremely inappropriate. She wasn’t actively trying (or at least they weren’t jointly trying) so it’s not like there was an excited build up then disappointment and mourning, she always said she didn’t want any more and the timeline would suggest she probably didn’t even notice a miscarriage because it was so early on. The only reason I believe she cares and goes on so much about it is because she thought it would cement her and D2 and even throughout the “loss” it didn’t manipulate him into getting her way so it’s her way of trying to legitimise sadness over the rejection she got, she’s literally masking it as that. She honestly needs to get a grip and stop drawing attention to things that 99.999999999999999% of TikTok were none the wiser to until she opened her big mouth but realistically she loves it when people make these allegations because it gives her the opportunity to drum up sympathy from the gormless huns. Wet wipe of a woman. I’ve had periods last longer than her “pregnancy”.

• Heart

stella_cat

I dont like her at all, but that Woeisme page would make for some tough reading this morning for Aimless. *Everything it's said is correct*, but I'd be sick as a dog reading all that about myself! 🫣

• Haha

butla

VIP Member
Are we to believe that this cunt who films everything didn't make / Start / draft filming her pregnancy journey and all she took was one lousy photo ? That's all she's got on her phone as proof . She's a lying cunt . She'd have filmed a come with me to homebargains to buy my pregnancy test... she would have filmed her reaction as the positive test was revealed. Your huns might be backwards but we ain't! There was no pregnancy therfore there was no miscarriage.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Is it a step too far? Probably. Do I agree with doxxing? Absolutely not! Can I help but laugh? Nope 😂

Yes it’s all got a bit much and slightly unhinged. But you reap what you sow Aimee. You’ve really pissed off the wrong person this time.

If nothing else, the outcome might be that she takes safeguarding H more seriously. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She's up and on it early this morning, threatening police to the hate account! Oh dear. Police matter posting pics online She's already made public herself!

She doesn't seem to have a problem with the slate lady taking her pics of Harper She's already made public online! Honest to fuck!

These entitled cunts must have the police on speed dial or like to think they are so important they need special attention! She paraded her daughter online no one else. She's at fault as a mother.

She'll never accept that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
A few commented about it being her ‘due date’ and she’s replied with the good old hearts so she’s insinuating that’s why she’s been on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend 🙈
Funny how she failed to remember this before she turned a joint of beef into pork and got roasted herself though 🤨
---
Hang on - due date ?? She had a period in September or October or whenever the fuck it was. What is she ? A dog 🙈🤣

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
The sad thing is, the account will get banned, aimless will be all smug and righteous about it, and she won’t change a thing about how she presents herself on social media or how she fails to safeguard her child.

rinse and repeat as per the Aimless cycle.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
So!! Will we have another day of radio silence where she’s away licking her wounds and worrying all the huns?
Or will she come on, on the bounce having a rant?!
Or!! Will it all be swept under the carpet?!

oh and to the huns commenting on the screenshot of here with the “pregnancy” timeline - it literally took me 15/20 minutes to look back and get the dates back then when I first made it because at the time I did it, I didn’t have to go back very far to find the information AIMEE put out there. It was all only within the previous couple of months. Someone else got the dates for the alcohol drinking which probably took them the same amount of time, and I merged them all together to make the timeline. So saying “who has time for this” etc won’t wash. And imo it was 20 mins well spent to show this SICK FRAUD for what she is. Miscarriages, baby loss, it’s no laughing matter so people need to see what Aimee has put out there and they can make their own judgements. But if you believe her…. Show us how it was possible for her to have been pregnant whilst drinking all the time!

Some have said she might not have known. She knew. The test said 1-2 weeks pregnant and she was drinking almost daily in the WEEK before the “sit with me” crying video saying something really bad happened that will change her life forever (the alleged miscarriage).

• Heart

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Regardless of whether she was/wasn’t it’s absolutely disgusting how she drip feeds information to her huns knowing they’ll take it and run with it! She ignores most comments yet decides to comment on one about due dates knowing her followers will see it and assume then when shit hits the fan she can turn around and say well I didn’t say it ! Just like she did when she liked comments insinuating that D2 was violent etc. She’s a seriously dangerous woman and I feel sorry for any man that gets involved with her in the future because she will end up ruining someone’s life with her lies one day!

how shameful to put all this online once again it’s not just her this concerns it’s also him and his family but she has no consideration for anyone but herself as long as she’s getting the attention she craves!! Poor harper could go into school and be told this as it only takes another parent talking about it and their children hearing!

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
It’s all a bit Wagatha Christie isn’t it 🤣

‘and the windowsill it came from was….MY BEDROOM’

🤣🤣🤣
---
Also unless you are trying, who tests that early on??

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Oh Aimless you're completely triggered .
Anyone else would keep a quiet dignity but not you .Your narcissism won't allow you to ignore and move on .
You forget - or don't care- that your daughters school friends and families see all that Let it go.If you think you haven't lied,why does it matter if anyone else does ? You say the " trolls" don't bother you when they very clearly do Youre so frightened people will believe them ( and see through your lies ) that you just can't help yourself .No way was yesterday your " Due date " but you won't put people right on that.....you prefer the attention and sympathy from strangers. That's a very sad life to live .
Your entire private life is being shared with thousands of strangers who really couldn't care less. If you were to come offline tomorrow no one would remember you in a week .
Get a grip of yourself

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
At the end of the day . Those accounts aren’t directly contacting her
They aren’t harassing her
She could block them and forget about it 🤷‍♀️
She is choosing to engage with it all
Why would the police go round ???

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s fucking loopy. How are the police going to warn the person. Follow them on TikTok and send a message, don’t be horrible to Aimee she’s had a rollercoaster of the last 24 hours.
Fuck off aimless and when you get there….. fuck off some more.

• Haha
  • Heart