Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
She’s on the Woeisme TikTok page leaving comments about phoning the police this morning
And the police will say get off TikTok and block.. wasting police time over being caught out lying. Disgraceful bitch
---
And if she’s that bothered about harpers pictures being taken she’d keep her insta private, she’s not safeguarded that child at all. And the police can’t stop people taking her photos because she’s made them public!!

She’ll be proper raging today and I bet we get another woe is me video & an ad to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HotCrossBun

IMG_0329.jpeg

1. That smug face makes me sick 🤢
2. I want to grab a pair of scissors and cut that frigging hair 😡
3. After a day of being called out she obviously has to get a Maccie D. 🙄😏
4. I hate her !!! 🤬🤬🤬
that is all!! I’m

• Sick
  • Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Just seen the slate lady's TT, she should be worried that 1 person is having such an impact on her business!
There are a lot more people that won't buy from her business now than there are who will, because of her support of Shaimee!!! I think those slate photos are quite tacky and I don't follow her so that little TT has convinced me never to follow her or ever buy from her, and that goes for Kaiia the label, the Northampton candle company and anyone else that gifts of supports Shaimee!! They forget, they aren't the only companies who do exactly what they do!

The comments in the Slate Lady's TT are actually mind boggling! Are these people watching the same TT's as we are?
Shaimee "is a great mum and does everything for her child"???? Wtaf?!

What worries me is if these idiots believe that twaddle that Shaimee is a great mum, they must be rearing their own children the same way! 😳
It's 2024 ? So let's stop exploiting innocent young children who don't understand enough to consent to their pictures & life being splashed all over SM. Let's stop letting talentless dickhead twathead narcissistic idiots have a platform that has people thinking they are celebs fleecing small businesses & lying about amazing products. And please stop with the CF bullshit 😒 I am human so do feel for anyone who ever feels that way & her poor family well... BUT she didn't do a little thing that then had the media turn against her she actually hit a man with an iron while he slept because she found messages on his phone ! ! !
She was then arrested & damaged her career. Still doesn't make it right I'm not saying it's OK but let's not keep glorifying it & making it like a tragic fairytale.

Loz18ed

I have been in the office today so just catching up and I am sat in disbelief. Firstly, all the adults in harpers life have failed her, that includes her mother, father, wider family, friends, even adults in position such as teachers and doctors. If they are aware of this, they have all failed her. Secondly, the CF video. Imagine using someone else’s suicide for clout, she is not comparible to CF or her situation, I cannot comprehend what went through her head before pressing post on that video, i actually feel like she knows it will cause controversy which in turn will drive traffic to her page. No such thing as bad publicity as they say.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The thing is with online hate accounts being anonymous.. you literally have no idea who you are dealing with. It could be someone she calls a friend that secretly can’t stand her, it could be an ex or an ex’s partner.. or it could be someone online that follows her and absolutely hates her and is dangerous.. you literally don’t know. In the book The Gift of Fear, it’s suggested in these situations to record everything, dates, times, content etc but you never react and you never acknowledge it.. the other person eventually will get bored & quit usually.. the reaction fuels it more.. if I was on TT and this kinda stuff happened I’d 100% be coming off to keep my child safe. I wouldn’t be able to relax.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Does she not realise that doubling down on the mc story line actually just adds more fuel to the 'got pregnant on purpose to trap him after 5 minutes together'? Because a) who has unprotected sex with a new partner (and I mean BOTH taking precautions), and b) what nearly 40 yr old doesn't know how babies are made 🙄
This is what I just cannot fathom. She cannot see her own stupidity in getting pregnant after knowing the guy five minutes, all she sees is a card to play - be that to trap the guy or a show of sympathy when it all went tits up or both. She has long stated that she didn't want any more children because it was utter trauma. So why the tears and dramatics? And why is this being brought up again six months later? She knew D2 wasn't going to be long term thing, she saw her chance to be bonded to him forever and it didn't work. That's why she's 'grieving', not for a child but for him.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
She does a hysterical meltdown/crying video cos someone said she looked like she smells of cat piss, yet sits there, smug as fuck that her daughter's photos are being shared and she herself is being ripped to shreds.
Shows clearly what her priorities are, amd it certainly isn't her daughter..but we knew that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Trace

VIP Member
Her dad isn’t going to be around forever and neither will his money
Knows how to turn her comments off to protect herself from hate comments but won’t make her social media private for her daughters safety

• Sad
  • Heart

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
FFS she’s comparing herself to Caroline Flack now !!!!! Her ongoing quest for sympathy, she does not stop and wonders why pages get made about her !!!!

• Sick

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I know one thing for sure that fat fanny of hers will never in a million years fit in that bloody bikini 👙

Last edited:
  • Haha

butla

VIP Member
What case is that ? Let me guess her Lawyer Lionel Hutz follows her and is taking all this down. Same as her Nurse follows her Dr Quinn Medicine Woman along with Harper's teacher Miss Honey ... all fucking made up.

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Wheeling out CF now! There was a lot more to the CF situations than just horrible comments.

She has absolutely posted that for sympathy and blow smoke up her arse comments to inflate her already over inflated ego.

It's infuriating, because she brings on every single one of these situations and despite what she says online to her huns, she fucking loves it. It drives traffic to her page, she gets the type of comments she wants with the daft huns singing her praises amd it gives the perfect opportunity to post an ad in there to try and get some views on it with everyone visiting her page for an update.
She will never protect that child. She will never take accountability. Because she doesn't want to. Because it's detrimental to her TT 'career' and that is way more important than her poor at risk daughter.

Get fucked you shAimless _unt.

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
All coming home to roost for Brainless. You reap what you sow. Absolutely delicious.

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
This is going way too far now with the pics of harper. Woe is me needs to keep her out of it but also aimless needs to lock down all her pictures of harper to stop this carrying on. This mentality of they won’t win is not the right way to fight it. Block, lock down accounts and ignore is the only way.

Her first thought should be harpers privacy, safety and dignity but NONE of those have ever been considered.

Woe is me - your beef is with Aimee - leave her daughter out of it

Aimee - protect your child for once in your fucking life PUT HER FIRST INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN EGO

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Flabbergasted that the kid's dad isn't stepping in and putting a stop to her posting pics of her on Instagram, really beggars belief. He's clearly a useless bag of shite as well. Shocking.

• Heart