Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
OK Aimless we know you read here zo please hear me out .

Let's just say I'm an abusive stranger on the Internet. I'm looking for children's photos, info etc
I see your posts on H so I download and save them ( you had thousands of your " huns" saving videos with H in them.Do you personally know all those people and know they're safe?Why do you think they're saving videos of a 9 year old girl in her bedroom ?)
So then I go through your public accounts I know H's name,DOB,school, address,where her room is in her home,what inside her house looks like, her favourite foods, where she's been on holiday your car ,when you're going to be away from home I now have everything to either groom ,put your daughter on the dark Web,on YouTube or, even worse,talk to her in person telling her I'm one of mummy's tiktok friends ,otherwise why would I know so much about her ? See where I'm going with this Aimless ?
Now anyone that involves kids are the lowest of the low .......but where did they get the info ? Who shared it for likes ? You Shaimless ,allegedly phoned the police yesterday over someone using your daughters pictures yet you posted yet more public photos this morning ?
YOU Aimee are also to blame, as is Andy for not safeguarding his daughter.

You say you won't back down....obviously your ego and you being right is more important than keeping your dsughter safe and also opening her up to ridicule from her peers

You are a shit mother and Andys not much better

• Heart
Reactions: 52

K4040

VIP Member
Whats the betting she calls the police and the officer she speaks to her follows her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Faith61

VIP Member
If the bloody slate woman can retrieve Harold's pics and slap them on a bit of slate, then I think Princess Piglet should be more concerned as to what others could be doing with her child's photos...priorities all wrong Shamey!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
At the end of the day it boils down to the dates she gave. It’s all in the wiki but here it is for the nosy huns that come looking here for the ☕ !! Make sense of this huns, because we can’t!!

Timeline of event leading up to her alleged miscarriage. Clearly none of it adds up! -

16th August - announces Aunt Flo arrival

22nd August - drinking away with d2

27th August - drinking red wine and AU

31st August - drinking all weekend with mum in York

1st Sept - clap back about drinking

1st Sept - drinking AU

3rd Sept - having a carvery and drinking

4th September - makes video crying asking followers to sit with her and had some news that will affect her the rest of her life

5th September - denies being pregnant in video caption

8th September - crying in the garden video

17th September - announces Aunt Flo arrived

26th September - drank alcohol

7th October - insinuates in comments she’s had a miscarriage and D2 did not support her

• Wow
Reactions: 38

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
before I had my son I had a miscarriage in 2022 at 9 weeks in November the due date was in June. So no way would her due date be around now. I would never want to call anybody a liar over babyloss. I believe the tests are real, her timeline is all over the place.
She must of deleted the comments as can’t find them anymore..
If she was due now, in March like her comment suggested she would have conceived in June. That was when she was with Mr D (before D2) and also 4 months before the alleged miscarriage. She spent all summer drinking. So by her account she either drank all through the alleged pregnancy or she’s bullshitting about now being the due date. NEITHER ARE GOOD AIMEE!! You’re a fucking fraud.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bec3007

VIP Member
Nope sorry don’t and won’t feel sorry for her at all. She doesn’t care about Harper or who she hurts, she only cares when her bullshit is called out.

I don’t agree with using H as a profile photo but if Aimee thinks that’s the worst that’s happened with her daughters photos she’s sadly mistaken🤷🏻‍♀️ The world & internet is a fucked up place.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Great thread title 🤣🤣
And here we go again!!
I said at the start of the last thread I had a feeling it was going to be a good one
I am saying the same again !!
Howling at this one 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Do you know what? I actually don’t care anymore, she is to blame for it all, think about it, yes she’s taken used H photo, but what about all the other people who may of used that and other photos that you don’t know about, and used them for even worse. So yeah Aimless does deserve it, H doesn’t but it’s not H fault, it’s Aimless, she is going to destroy that child’s life regardless. She doesn’t care, it’s obvious, she only cares about TikTok and fucking men. H is sadly irrelevant to her.
So yeah, I don’t give a fuck, I hope it breaks aimless and she gets what’s coming. She deserves everything. Her whole family have let the child down. I say let them rot in what they’ve created.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
So predictable. On a high all weekend showing off her hauls, her takeaways, her ex apparently swiping on her. Full of the joys of Spring until she botched the beef and was humiliated in public. Back to gaslighting, make people feel guilty bring up the fake miscarriage to get them all to love her again.

Aimee you are dangerous. Sounds like most of your exes could have done with an intervention from Womens Aid not you. You are 💯 an abuser. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. No wonder D2’s mother was so enraged by you. Get help mate before it’s too late for Harper Twist the malnourished, neglected kid who barely sees the light of day.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Just putting it out there, it not me!!! 😂😂😂 I know I have a slight link to her in the outside world but I’ve been too busy with my own shit to worry about hers. But I’m happy to witness her downfall lol.

• Heart
  • Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I can’t stand Aimee, but I think all of us on here wouldn’t take that hate over to her TikTok. Whoever has set up these hate pages is obviously getting their info from here and doing what all of us are against and that’s trolling her over there. To bring her innocent child into it doesn’t sit well with me at all. Yes she puts her pics out there for everyone to see and do god knows what with but that child doesn’t deserve to have all these horrible things said about her. I do everything I can to protect my children and would do whatever I could to protect them! So Aimee “not giving in to the trolls” and doing something to stop her daughter being a target infuriates me. Is this “job” really worth all this!! Having 100s/1000s of people
publicly mocking and slagging you off is mortifying and I don’t know how she doesn’t just pull the plug on this TikTok shit and have a quiet private life! She’s unhinged if she gets a kick out of all this.

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I know our Wends page is as boring as you can get but in last nights TT she was talking about her driving anxiety and said it stems from a bad car crash she had some years ago
I wonder if she was drink driving then
Probably fleeing from her nutjob daughter who was running down the road throwing a Christmas tree at her cos she didn’t like her beef 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34