Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
Can we please take a moment and think about the poor police officers who will have to pretend those video are not funny and have to hold in a laugh. 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Celeb219

VIP Member
She has really been spiralling since finding out her ex husband is getting married again. I think that’s why D1 and D2 got to basically move straight in, because she wants to show harpers dad that he isn’t the only one who has a happy family home life.

it all boils down to a very sad existence for aimless, she does nothing, has no one, and doesn’t seem to be a nice person to spend time with. She treats harper like a university roommate rather than a child, and she has no real purpose other than ‘showing up for her Huns’ (harper could give her that purpose but that’s not what she wants really)

if TikTok ended tomorrrow, she would be fucked. Emotionally more than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Can I ask what the story is with SJ? Must have been before my time knowing about Aimee’s bullshit.
Someone started trolling Aimee on a fake page by the name of SJ, aimee just assumed it was the real SJ and without even discussing it with her made a whole video about SJ and then all of her huns started attacking the real SJ. The thing is, SJ is actually very genuine and real, wears her heart on her sleeve & calls out bullshit. And that's why I'm a fan of her. She struggles with real mental health, not the made up kind like aimee & is very open about it.

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Panic attack incoming 👀
In Tesco. And she will also shit herself and vomit in her hands. Then she will manage to drive home, someone will clip her car on the way back causing loads of damage but they won’t stop. Then she will destroy the memorial garden and afterwards collapse on the bathroom floor. She will manage to put a thermometer in her mouth and post a tiktok asking her huns what they think is wrong with her before calling R Wendy to come and phone for an ambulance and pack her a bag with loads of snackage for her hospital stay. The cats will then be left locked in for 2 days, R Wendy will down half a bottle of jamshed and whisk Harper Twist back to hers to stay with her and the creepy brother/lover. Once Ehmey is home she will upload an advert for ‘fluff’ as soon as she is through the front door then put her technicolour dream coat on and go to M&S to get spycey ryce for me’tea.

• Haha

bunny326

At what point do you decide this “job” is not worth all this shit? They’re literally trolling your child!! Someone give her head a wobble! Why has Andy not stepped in? Or her dad? It hurts my brain that she literally puts TikTok before ANYTHING!! Would anyone put up with this shit in a real job?!

Clair94

I can’t watch this absolute crock of shi*, as someone who suffered secondary infertility, had a MC (early on, but still a mc) I am beyond furious.

it takes a sick, sick, individual to lie about a pregnancy and a miscarriage, or baby loss as she likes to call it. Sick in the head.

her usual posts irritate me but this is a new level. She doesn’t deserve sympathy because it’s all fuc*ing lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

blamelesscars

Shirl scissorhands- you need a new job!

Awful colouring, I do a better job on my own hair! Imagine paying and getting that result?
The worse thing is I think that they’re so stupid that they genuinely think it looks good
---
Oooo the po po is paying her a visit 👮‍♂️
Maybe to give her some information on safe guarding her kid? That’s not a waste of police time!

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
OMG instead of using this as a reality check moment to safeguard her kid, she has instead posted more pics of H over on her open IG 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
The only person responsible for Harold getting things said about her online is her mother.... It's Her fault and her fault alone

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Omfg, she’s flying to London now. What disaster will happen to her next? So now she can’t get the train, can’t drive so now flying. Let me guess, severe turbulence where she thinks she’s going to die. Then lost luggage. But it’ll be ok, cos the pilot follows her.

• Haha