Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
That person is possibly Aimee’s nurse/social worker/ school teacher /gyno/ doc/ M&S shopworker/ Lush manager / Starbies barista / postman/ delivery driver / catsitter / nail tech / sunbed shop owner / wonky lip injector/ 🤭
.....she's a dog groomer! 😆
---
Oh dear 🤦🏻‍♀️......you reap what you sew Ehmey!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Hi zeta you definitely look like you’ve had a rough day fighting trolls.
Uploads a photo of herself online..but then filters it to within an inch of its life. Why?
You may as well upload a pic of yogi bear if your photo looks nothing like the reality!

Anyone who changes their appearance on their TT's, like Zeta & Shaimee do, should be banned for catfishing or false representation!

Maybe that's why the po po are blue lighting their way back to the station from the mucky mansion. They have all been following this bit of Totty for months but have just met the real version in the flesh, the one that was on the HB live!!! 🤡 (with Kels!)
I expect the officers have had to go into therapy to get over the trauma! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

kittenface86

Chatty Member
I'm not an expert on Instagram but is it normal for someone to have over 600k TT followers but only 70k on IG?

Is it just harder to buy followers on IG 🤣

Will the next post be an Additional, some woe is me bollocks or a full on meltdown?
I vote a Wendy vid lol

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
What's your beef Ehmey? Oh sorry that was a few days ago now. 🤭

Why has Ehmey uploaded that Baby Loss TT now when all the interest in those pregnancy tests was MONTHS ago??? It can only be purely for wanting sympathy before another ad is uploaded or she has no other content today so has been going through her draft TT's and found that one. Talk about picking at an old wound just for contents sake! 🙄 Pathetic.

Who cares about where she took the photo of the tests? Only her, obviously.
shes had a few days of bad comments from #beefgate so sympathy can only be her main reason for posting it .
I think it's pathetic. Enough now Ehmey.

This mornings lunch box TT also - how brown and horrible is that pear going to be before Harper gets to eat it? No lemon juice or anything! 🤢

Plus the 'hate pages' TT's 🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Angry

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Wheeling out CF now! There was a lot more to the CF situations than just horrible comments.

She has absolutely posted that for sympathy and blow smoke up her arse comments to inflate her already over inflated ego.

It's infuriating, because she brings on every single one of these situations and despite what she says online to her huns, she fucking loves it. It drives traffic to her page, she gets the type of comments she wants with the daft huns singing her praises amd it gives the perfect opportunity to post an ad in there to try and get some views on it with everyone visiting her page for an update.
She will never protect that child. She will never take accountability. Because she doesn't want to. Because it's detrimental to her TT 'career' and that is way more important than her poor at risk daughter.

Get fucked you shAimless _unt.
Tiktok 'career'??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How can slurping coffee, eating take aways and quaffing wine be deemed a career?
Shes deluded 😂

K4040

VIP Member
Something I find odd is Harold has got a Fortnight school bag, now I'm no expert but I don't think anything has ever been mentioned about her having a games console. I can't imagine she's ever played the game so why have a bag with it on 🤷🏻‍♂️
She got a switch for Christmas but I think harper chooses things to try fit in. Fortnite was popular a few years ago and I think the popularity is definitely declining from what it was.