Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blamelesscars

Let’s just say she was pregnant.

Let’s just say when she was moaning about been on her period was all bullshit. A cover because she knew she was pregnant.

Maybe, the reason D2 didn’t support her is because it wasn’t his. The baby was D1’s baby. So when she was crying about how he didn’t support her during the miscarriage. Could that be why??
The timings just don’t make sense for it to be his

Reactions: 6

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
A well timed ad for a few sympathy sales - with a duck with 'bamboom ass' lips? 💋

Are NYX mocking her over the damage to Shaimee's car from the zoo or her own wonky lips? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Well at 1-2 weeks you haven't even missed a period yet - that would be 4 weeks. So desperately trying or desperately lying? Both are shite.
Not defending her but i got 1-2weeks after my period was missed they are 1-2 weeks from implantation as opposed to 1-2 weeks pregnant i believe?

blamelesscars

A few commented about it being her ‘due date’ and she’s replied with the good old hearts so she’s insinuating that’s why she’s been on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend 🙈
This was on Tuesday she might not have said it said it but did her usual implications
---
I've missed a big chunk of this drama! ( bloody work!) Who said it was her due date, a hun or Aimee?
Is there a screenshot?
Sorry that was in reply to this

• Heart

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
It makes NO sense to me that she can spend £300+ on a weekly shop for her and a 9 yr old that lives on cucumber, but her bedroom is a tacky half-hearted mess from the 80s. You'd think for her love of labels and trends it'd be all panelling and linen bedding with 1000s of cushions!
That would require effort which we know the lazy bint isn't good at.

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
So,more lies.
Shaimless, either they said it was mal comms, etc and they'll be charged or you're hoping they'll give them a warning ? Which is it? Give who a warning as no one,including the police ,know who they are ! Are the police going to message the pages saying please don't share Aimless's lies or else ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Youre talking shite again
---
Right ok Aimee 🤪
They wouldn't look at the page without physically seeing what was said which means she would have already had a visit.They wouldn't take her word for it over the phone
She just lies about everything

Attachments

Jo-nos

VIP Member
The thing is with online hate accounts being anonymous.. you literally have no idea who you are dealing with. It could be someone she calls a friend that secretly can’t stand her, it could be an ex or an ex’s partner.. or it could be someone online that follows her and absolutely hates her and is dangerous.. you literally don’t know. In the book The Gift of Fear, it’s suggested in these situations to record everything, dates, times, content etc but you never react and you never acknowledge it.. the other person eventually will get bored & quit usually.. the reaction fuels it more.. if I was on TT and this kinda stuff happened I’d 100% be coming off to keep my child safe. I wouldn’t be able to relax.
She could never ignore it, she'd have no content 😆