Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I hold myself back from commenting on pages like woe and hippo because deep down I think she's created them herself to generate engagement and rage. She's an attention seeking missile, sad, lonely and criminally dishonest!
Nah she hasn't got the brains to make such good videos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
One of the huns is giving permission for Aimless to spoil herself with an eggstravagent (see what I did there?) Easter egg...

1000014610.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

KW1431

I just don’t understand parents that share photos like this at all, big following or not. I have a couple of people on my FB that anytime the kids are sick it’s a photo of them sleeping straight up on FB. One also just loves to check in when one of her kids lands in hospital, just bizarre to me, not everyone needs to know.
It’s so weird isn’t it

kittenface86

Chatty Member
I’d run the risk of my child losing a metal spoon than send them in with a bloody baby spoon! Isn’t she year 5. How embarrassing for her!
Or buy disposable ones, also she got that excuse from one of her huns comments on the last video showing a baby spoon.

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
It definitely looks very personal and like it’s someone who knows her. I think so one on D2 side cracked and had enough. Claiming it was her due date was a step too far
I've missed a big chunk of this drama! ( bloody work!) Who said it was her due date, a hun or Aimee?
Is there a screenshot?