Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I might be wrong but I get the feeling that Andy has been told/threatened/bribed to “shut up and put up” with harper situation by Old Greggy Boy’s money and If he doesn’t sing To their tune then he won’t get to see H at all - just my musings
Andy, his gf H, and her daughter F, all went to Dubai last year
Andy has H his daughter and S his teenage son
Why do none of them go on holidays with him?
H should be living her best life between both parents who have a nice income. The countries she could have seen, the places she could go
She doesn’t even go to the beach for the day, or the park before her once a month roast dinner on a Sunday
When I was 7 my parents split up and my dad refused to be a weekend dad every other weekend wasn't enough! So me & my sister spent a week with mum then a week with dad they booked holidays on their week's with us. Now I'm an adult my darling dad recently passed away and I'm absolutely heartbroken I'm so glad I can look back and know we never missed out our parents Co parented 50/50 no single mum.this or single dad that we were very blessed

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Oooo interesting. Another fruitloop or someone actually stepping up to safeguard the child that her own mother should be protecting 🤨

I said towards the end of last year I think her TikTok days may be over by the end of this year. She has poked the bear with the biggest stick ever when she brought that baby loss stuff back up to try and garner sympathy from beefgate didn’t she. Yikes 😳
This appears to be someone trying to advise them against using H in the videos due to possible repercussions maybe ???

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
what did I miss about Pete Wicks? I’ve got to hear this
From memory, Ehmey and Vav were on a live last year and they were talking about skinny men. Pete Wicks was mentioned and Ehmey said something along the lines of all skinny men are on drugs. Vav agreed and then they basically trashed him

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Omfg, she’s flying to London now. What disaster will happen to her next? So now she can’t get the train, can’t drive so now flying. Let me guess, severe turbulence where she thinks she’s going to die. Then lost luggage. But it’ll be ok, cos the pilot follows her.
Vav had an issue with flying (no stairs for her to exit the plane, even though the stairs are part of the plane on that model) and was caught out in a lie, so I wonder what Ehmey's issue will be???? 🤔
Plane? Taxi? Hotel? Panic attack? IBS? No emergency bum wipes? ....and the worst ever, No prosecco in the hotel! 🙈

mumz

VIP Member
In Aimees get changed TT where she just sprayed deodorant
She’s wearing that dirty green bra she loves so much
IMG_4193.jpeg

• Sick

Sketch

Looks like little sister out Charlie is trolling Aimless. Ordered a new VW t roc car. Ohh bet Aimless will be spinning when she get that 🤣😂

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Does anyone remember, or am I off track here?
When the MC was first mentioned some woman posted on one of Debs memes on IG that a close friend of hers went through the same thing with Aimee, and this friend wasn’t incapable of fathering a child, but had to have medical help to have a child with his current partner
I read every single Debs comments just now hoping to screenshot it but can’t see it
And Aimee spouted off about going to see the family solicitor
Yes I remember that!
---
Yes I remember that!
It’ll be posted here somewhere

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Out of morbid curiosity, to see if this dumbell of a narc parent can accept any fault or responsibility and has done the right thing and closed access to images of Carpet Burns, I popped over to her fb. Of course all pics and vids are still public!

Now I won't use images or videos of CB but let's just say videos of her topless, doing pushups in thin pj trousers, showing her bum to the camera, is publicly available. As are clips of CB writhing in a bed on her knees, eyes closed mouth open.

Some of you may remember my reccount of a professional experience of a parent being called by the police to tell them images of their child (CSE) had been found online. Gross, vile images and videos. They were deep faked from images online but I have to tell you, that mother fell apart seeing those images - in her head now it's as if someone physically did all those things to her child. It is devastating lives - keep kids off public platforms!

Pic of glamorous granny as an example.

View attachment 2799568
Who is cb and cse?? I’m lost!

• Haha
From memory, Ehmey and Vav were on a live last year and they were talking about skinny men. Pete Wicks was mentioned and Ehmey said something along the lines of all skinny men are on drugs. Vav agreed and then they basically trashed him
Wow. What lovely people they are 🙄

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Someone posted it in the comments as well. So not necessarily come from your comment. So don’t be hard on yourself plus there’s evidence of her doing it
---
Get changed with her, says she needs a shower but just changes the tracksuit and a quick spray of deodorant 🤢
Thank you for saying that xx

• Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
How low will that cunt sink bringing out the pity woe is me MC cause no one blew smoke up her arse for cooking a roast dinner