Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
OK Aimless we know you read here zo please hear me out .

Let's just say I'm an abusive stranger on the Internet. I'm looking for children's photos, info etc
I see your posts on H so I download and save them ( you had thousands of your " huns" saving videos with H in them.Do you personally know all those people and know they're safe?Why do you think they're saving videos of a 9 year old girl in her bedroom ?)
So then I go through your public accounts I know H's name,DOB,school, address,where her room is in her home,what inside her house looks like, her favourite foods, where she's been on holiday your car ,when you're going to be away from home I now have everything to either groom ,put your daughter on the dark Web,on YouTube or, even worse,talk to her in person telling her I'm one of mummy's tiktok friends ,otherwise why would I know so much about her ? See where I'm going with this Aimless ?
Now anyone that involves kids are the lowest of the low .......but where did they get the info ? Who shared it for likes ? You Shaimless ,allegedly phoned the police yesterday over someone using your daughters pictures yet you posted yet more public photos this morning ?
YOU Aimee are also to blame, as is Andy for not safeguarding his daughter.

You say you won't back down....obviously your ego and you being right is more important than keeping your dsughter safe and also opening her up to ridicule from her peers

You are a shit mother and Andys not much better
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well said !! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
There's no difference with her hair !
God,the two of them are sickly together
---
Could it be someone off here? Cos they say some things that have been mentioned on here? Like the time line of her drinking while being pregnant
No we don't do that.
Anyone can see the page .
I think it's someone who knows her personally

Attachments

• Sick

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
It makes NO sense to me that she can spend £300+ on a weekly shop for her and a 9 yr old that lives on cucumber, but her bedroom is a tacky half-hearted mess from the 80s. You'd think for her love of labels and trends it'd be all panelling and linen bedding with 1000s of cushions!
But that takes effort though.
---
Did she advertise Love Honey?
It might have been a different brand but she advised some lipsticks or glosses from a sex toy company.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I think half these pages must be her. Exactly like someone pointed out why reply, just block???? Makes 0 sense and I think she tries to always reply to gain sympathy. If I really wanted to do tiktok as a job you would do everything to safe guard. Just strange to me
This! Why doesn’t she just block?

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
See I did think that, but this time I’m not sure. Would aimless stoop that low? She’s definitely angry and even I don’t think she’d post that photo of Harper in the profile pic, it’s definitely not the nicest pic of H I’ve seen, would a mother do that to her own child.
Scrap that look what gypsy roses mum did.
Behave 😆 🤣 the only query with Aimless is....."how low can she go"....in my opinion....limitless.

• Haha