Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Could it be someone off here? Cos they say some things that have been mentioned on here? Like the time line of her drinking while being pregnant

Reactions: 7
You ovulate around 2 weeks after the first day of your period and a 1-2 week result will show from 1 week before period is due and up to 1 week missed which would be the 2 week implantation like you say.
From the date of your missed period you're classed as 4 week pregnant on paper. For her to test 1-2 weeks she would have literally only been days late. Which means she was likely waiting for a positive.
I was a week late when i tested and got the same 1-2week result - just mentioning this incase anyone else is trying etc

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
I see the slate lady has posted a clap back. Another muppet. "Aimee is my fwend".....bless.
Just seen the slate lady's TT, she should be worried that 1 person is having such an impact on her business!
There are a lot more people that won't buy from her business now than there are who will, because of her support of Shaimee!!! I think those slate photos are quite tacky and I don't follow her so that little TT has convinced me never to follow her or ever buy from her, and that goes for Kaiia the label, the Northampton candle company and anyone else that gifts of supports Shaimee!! They forget, they aren't the only companies who do exactly what they do!

The comments in the Slate Lady's TT are actually mind boggling! Are these people watching the same TT's as we are?
Shaimee "is a great mum and does everything for her child"???? Wtaf?!

What worries me is if these idiots believe that twaddle that Shaimee is a great mum, they must be rearing their own children the same way! 😳

Attachments

• 73.7 KB
  • 54.9 KB
  • 51.3 KB
  • 55.6 KB
    • Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
    I’m sorry but Harper being called Mr Burns is still absolutely hilarious to me 😂😂so mean but yet so accurate. Poor girl is going to have a hellish time at school in a couple of years when her classmates have more access to SM, that’s if she isn’t already. All down to Aimee oversharing. We know so much now of the dangers of the internet that there’s absolutely no excuse.
    And part to do with that stupid twat not stopping her sucking on a blanket about 7 years too late 🙈🙈

Facepalm

They already know what to put in thier kids lunchbox as Harper's lunchbox rarely changes!
    She's had Hammy Sammy, Frubalicious, water, cakey, jelly (with toddlers spoon) and a sarnie, every day the week!
    That just shows another lack of interest with H. Shaimee can't even be bothered to give her a change of crisps or cake just to keep the lunch box interesting.
    With that in mind, I'm surprised H doesn't beg to have school dinners although that may be because the rumours are true and she still can't cut up her own food since she is babied so much!
    Don’t forget “wotsies and a narnie” 🙄

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
    Why did she say ‘you know full well I wasn’t talking about Andy’? Sounds like she’s familiar with the person behind it, why would a stranger on the internet know ‘full well’ it’s not Andy.
    Oh yes
    Well spotted

Faith61

VIP Member
    Omg the latest from woe is me.
    I'm saying nothing!
    ETA..I just don't know what to think, cos that pic is on her open FB🤷‍♀️

Faith61

VIP Member
    Clearly not one member of H’s immediate and wider family gives a damn about her
    I am very surprised she isn’t actually already getting bullied because of all this
    Year 6s will probably have phones etc they must see what happening with that poor child
    Children can be so cruel
    Aimless you read here . You are absolutely disgusting
    ---
    woeisme has removed the video about H with a blanket
    Think that lady has advised them like I said maybe
    They also removed the post calling us trolls ..they weren't happy some of us calling out the said video re Harold!

Last edited:

Faith61

VIP Member
    Just seen the video from the " other page" re her CF tik tok...would love it for her if it were to sink in, but it never will😡