Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All
This dark web kiddy stuffs giving me the shivers
Please everyone not just Aimless review all your socials settings xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The Pete Wicks video for anyone who wanted to see etc...
Credit to the original poster; @K4040

• Angry
Reactions: 16
From memory, Ehmey and Vav were on a live last year and they were talking about skinny men. Pete Wicks was mentioned and Ehmey said something along the lines of all skinny men are on drugs. Vav agreed and then they basically trashed him
Wow. What lovely people they are 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm not an expert on Instagram but is it normal for someone to have over 600k TT followers but only 70k on IG?

Is it just harder to buy followers on IG 🤣

Will the next post be an Additional, some woe is me bollocks or a full on meltdown?

Reactions: 9
what did I miss about Pete Wicks? I’ve got to hear this
Her and Vavron said all skinny men like Pete wicks are skinny cos they don’t eat they just do drugs. I actually screen recorded them and it’s in one of the threads, I’ll try to find it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Every school had that braggy rich girl who everyone couldn't stand simply due to the fact they thought money was everything and expected everyone to like them because they are loaded . Sounds like she's always spouted po po tit all her life . I find it hysterical she's still doing it at almost 40 ! Ehmay you have nothing and no one in your life other than ya mum who's had more pricks than a pin cushion and who you have inherited her morals. No friends. Nothing but piles of tatt and kittens for company and a poor child who is crying out for nurturing.

Reactions: 15
I'm not an expert on Instagram but is it normal for someone to have over 600k TT followers but only 70k on IG?

Is it just harder to buy followers on IG 🤣

Will the next post be an Additional, some woe is me bollocks or a full on meltdown?
No idea but her brain must be working overtime trying to think what to post next
No More mention of police, she is so sus
Andy being tagged has to upset her
People from her past giving info
Nobody fighting her corner
Huns on the turn
And now her dad might not be her dad and she’s aware of that
Her day has come!

• Heart
She does a hysterical meltdown/crying video cos someone said she looked like she smells of cat piss, yet sits there, smug as duck that her daughter's photos are being shared and she herself is being ripped to shreds.
Shows clearly what her priorities are, amd it certainly isn't her daughter..but we knew that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah bugger, got to go to work now, so I’m relying on you all to keep the screen shots coming so I can catch up later 🤣 don’t want to miss any of this latest drama!!! 🤣

• Haha
It’s actually really good to know we all have had her clued up as the exact type of person we have always said she is !
An absolute mad unhinged bunny boiler !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She'll just carry on as normal as she won't take advice unless she agrees with it .
Her daughters safety means nothing to her ,she needs the likes,views,huns adoration Her daughter comes secondary to tiktok and the validation of Aimless

Reactions: 12
Happy Friday tattles. What a start to the weekend it is. Supposed to be working but reading on woeisme with a large brew is priority. Today is one of the days I love working from home. 😂😂

• Haha
Tbh I have actually wondered a few times if old Greg the pasty is her dad, because I can’t see a resemblance.
And I definitely can see her stalking a boyfriend staring at him at work. She’s tapped in the head enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion this singlemamma #103

Last week was all about the Moo Moo. This week, is all about the Choo Choo 🚂

• Haha
Tbh I have actually wondered a few times if old Greg the pasty is her dad, because I can’t see a resemblance.
And I definitely can see her stalking a boyfriend staring at him at work. She’s tapped in the head enough.
I’d find it hilarious if her uncles her dad 😂 cos Shirl and whatever the weirdos name is they are way too friendly for siblings 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.