Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Woe will make another account...

Eden had one called Casper & they ended up with 13 accounts... They'd get banned & Casper would rise again & post everything all over again... Some of the accounts did come back *from being banned though.

Reactions: 13
I reckon whoever it is will start a new account. They don’t seem to be taking it lying down

Reactions: 15
Yeah they’ll be back! Perhaps if we keep an eye on the hashtag #woeisme we will find them easily when they make a new account

Reactions: 14
Woe may be banned, but voices were heard, and still she hasn't locked down her profiles as she doesn't give a flying toss
Think they will just make another account can't see them giving in easily 🤣

Reactions: 11
I take most folk don't like aimless I'm not even shocked ha

Reactions: 10
I have a daughter a bit older than H and I have just been thinking if this was happening to her
I had to quickly stop myself I was actually beginning to feel physically sick and anxious
How she can just carry on as normal posting smug Tik toks is just beyond my level of comprehension
I just don’t understand 😞
It would break my heart, whilst equally triggering serious rage! I wouldn’t care what they said about me, but my babies? Hell no!!

Think woe did well to keep it up as long as they did. 👏🏻
She thinks it’ll all go away, nah! It’s all out there now, everything always is, just like her unprotected child.

Reactions: 16
Why is the drama always when I have to bleeping WORK!! 😂😂😂 I’m finishing at 3:30 so not too long to go now!
So this mention of her cousin got me thinking. The only family we ever see her with is Shirl, Charlie and her dad. Where is this cousin now if they used to hang around together when they were young?? Where is the extended family? I don’t know about anyone else but we do have family gatherings every so often with aunties, uncles, cousins. Especially at Christmas! She never sees anyone. Speaks volumes!!!
the Catpiss remixes are hilarious! 😂😂😂😂
All very odd
Bendy Wendy wheels her brother out , never heard shameless mention an uncle !

If you type woeisme24 into the tiktok search bar it brings up Aimless profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what I never hear her say "I've done my tax return" I can guarantee she doesn't pay as much tax as her earnings.

Reactions: 12
I'm not an expert on Instagram but is it normal for someone to have over 600k TT followers but only 70k on IG?

Is it just harder to buy followers on IG 🤣

Will the next post be an Additional, some woe is me bollocks or a full on meltdown?
I vote a Wendy vid lol

Reactions: 7
It’s very rare I come across a hate page that gets as many views as this woeisme page. She is a very hated woman and the fact she can see it clear as day but still won’t do a single thing to safeguard her daughter makes me feel sick. None of us know the lengths this page will go to and the fact it doesn’t seem to be scaring her is worrying
I'm convinced it's either her or someone very close because I sure as hell wouldn't be interacting the way she is

Reactions: 11
I do not give permission for anyone to use this PUBLIC content 🤣🤣🤣 like anyone gives a tit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.