Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Thissinglemama #103 The goss got real juicy, the lips have got loosey, down the pan she will go, thanks to hippo and woe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Suggestion, woe is me I smell like pee, get me some beef and a bottle of Kylie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Relentless! 🤣....anyone for more tea?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's Friday
The sun is shining.
Aimless is being outed for the awful person and tit parent she is.
What a wonderful day!

Reactions: 18
Why is the drama always when I have to bleeping WORK!! 😂😂😂 I’m finishing at 3:30 so not too long to go now!
So this mention of her cousin got me thinking. The only family we ever see her with is Shirl, Charlie and her dad. Where is this cousin now if they used to hang around together when they were young?? Where is the extended family? I don’t know about anyone else but we do have family gatherings every so often with aunties, uncles, cousins. Especially at Christmas! She never sees anyone. Speaks volumes!!!
the Catpiss remixes are hilarious! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woe may be banned, but voices were heard, and still she hasn't locked down her profiles as she doesn't give a flying toss

Reactions: 17
That wow is me, will just make another account.
The mood must be horrendous in that house today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.