Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine the hippo must read here cos I asked for more remixes this morning 😂

Hi 👋🏻 keep up the good work. Can we have a skinny men don’t eat they just do drugs remix 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d find it hilarious if her uncles her dad 😂 cos Shirl and whatever the weirdos name is they are way too friendly for siblings 😬
Omg I’m howling😂😂big creepy Cliff!! That would be class to be fair, what a plot twist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d find it hilarious if her uncles her dad 😂 cos Shirl and whatever the weirdos name is they are way too friendly for siblings 😬
Creased 😆 Always knew Wendy put it about. It was the hat. It has street worker vibes about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wendy reminds me of the character Loretta that was on later series of Benidorm… an old granny that put it about , but her accent and looks are similar too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Despite her brave, arrogant face , its killing her inside., she's raging .but can't do duck all about it , oh yes she can and should lock down her account to protect her only child ... but she won't...sheer arrogance. Certainly lacking mothers instinct .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mine the hippo must read here cos I asked for more remixes this morning 😂

Hi 👋🏻 keep up the good work. Can we have a skinny men don’t eat they just do drugs remix 😂
This is absolutely incredible 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if mummy will do another video today about" aaarrrr Aimless " needing time away from TT ......

Funny she couldnt take time away from tiktok for Harpers sake though......

I look at her parents and just think how?! They couldn’t look more opposite if they tried.

Reactions: 16
Can’t quite believe how crazy it’s got in the last 24-48hrs

Just don’t understand what she thinks she’s doing not safeguarding Harper

Reactions: 19
Can’t quite believe how crazy it’s got in the last 24-48hrs

Just don’t understand what she thinks she’s doing not safeguarding Harper
I don’t think anyone can get their head round it tbh. Any single threat towards my kids safety or happiness and I’d be all over it immediately. And I’d be thinking if the future too. It definitely is a thing amongst kids to Google their parents when they get to secondary 🙈 I would be heartbroken if all those hideous pics of my kids were out there in the public domain that I had knowingly put there. Not that I would. But still, it’s beyond belief she hasn’t shut it all down 😔
---
I think cooking the white beef is the worst move she’s made this year lol
It has literally snowballed from the beef 🤣🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.