Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will hold my hands up and say I followed Aimee at the start of her TT journey, I really liked her to begin with , I remember all the videos she did talking about her marriage and how she had been abused etc and my heart went out to her , but then things just started to feel uncomfortable for me , thinking this isn’t right her publicly slagging someone off without knowing all the facts, then I started to see through her
I believe she removed all those videos a while back
But she preaches she never says anything unkind etc when she was doing just that !
She is such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 19
I will hold my hands up and say I followed Aimee at the start of her TT journey, I really liked her to begin with , I remember all the videos she did talking about her marriage and how she had been abused etc and my heart went out to her , but then things just started to feel uncomfortable for me , thinking this isn’t right her publicly slagging someone off without knowing all the facts, then I started to see through her
I believe she removed all those videos a while back
But she preaches she never says anything unkind etc when she was doing just that !
She is such a hypocrite!
Ditto.
I followed her too but when she started portraying herself as a victim ,then no one could disagree with her ,I unfollowed.
She was too arrogant and egotistical.
---
Well that’s interesting! Seems she’s never been liked
That's the account that asked woe is me to message them.
The truth is starting to emerge at last .

Reactions: 15
So yesterday there were a few of us who were saying this account has gone too far with the harper pics. Yes I guess they have gone too far. Especially the sucking on blanket ones. There may have been an ounce of sympathy for her even, from some tattlers.
today though, as has already been said here countless times, she’s done duck all to protect harper from further ridicule. Any sympathy that did come about from the posts woe is making will have quickly vanished because she can see how her actions of posting harper and leaving her face on the internet for every Tom, Perv, and Harry to see and steal, yet has done duck ALL about it! You call yourself a mother Aimee?? You’re a bleeping joke!!!! If harper ends up on the dark web it’s your fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion

All aboard!! The karma train one way to Birkdale, Aimless protecting her child is a complete fail

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well that’s interesting! Seems she’s never been liked
I was just coming to say, thanks for calling her out and all that, but I wish these people wouldn't pinch things from here....its only here that they're called " dobertwats"😳

Reactions: 15
That's her true colours which we all knew .

Shes putting likes ,views her ego and arrogance , above her child's safety.
Shes one selfish witch
God I 🙏 this is the start of the downfall of the lying hypochondriac attention seeking cnut

Reactions: 13
So yesterday there were a few of us who were saying this account has gone too far with the harper pics. Yes I guess they have gone too far. Especially the sucking on blanket ones. There may have been an ounce of sympathy for her even, from some tattlers.
today though, as has already been said here countless times, she’s done duck all to protect harper from further ridicule. Any sympathy that did come about from the posts woe is making will have quickly vanished because she can see how her actions of posting harper and leaving her face on the internet for every Tom, Perv, and Harry to see and steal, yet has done duck ALL about it! You call yourself a mother Aimee?? You’re a bleeping joke!!!! If harper ends up on the dark web it’s your fault.
Exactly, i said earlier, I've no sympathy whatsoever now, she is ultimately responsible for anything that's put out there..she's nothing but a toxic, arrogant, self absorbed, tit parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs she gives me the rage hi aimless we know u read here nothing to do with backing down its called protecting your daughter and putting her first but no u would never do that u would rather make money and be gifted stuff on tik tok than give it up and get a proper job and put your child first for once. Honestly if that was my child being posted all over and spoke about everything would be deleted I wouldn't sleep at night if I didn't just shows she doesn't care so long as she doesn't need to go get a proper job she will continue with her dish up shite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’d want to rip the head off a woman if you knew that she knew her kids pics were definitely being used by pedos but still kept them online. It’s just as bad to know your kids pics are being used to bully your child and leave them up. A lot of damage has already been done but doesn’t mean you can’t at least try to stop any more being done. Honestly, why the duck do some people bother having kids when this is what they’re like?! Absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I might be wrong but I get the feeling that Andy has been told/threatened/bribed to “shut up and put up” with harper situation by Old Greggy Boy’s money and If he doesn’t sing To their tune then he won’t get to see H at all - just my musings
Andy, his gf H, and her daughter F, all went to Dubai last year
Andy has H his daughter and S his teenage son
Why do none of them go on holidays with him?
H should be living her best life between both parents who have a nice income. The countries she could have seen, the places she could go
She doesn’t even go to the beach for the day, or the park before her once a month roast dinner on a Sunday
When I was 7 my parents split up and my dad refused to be a weekend dad every other weekend wasn't enough! So me & my sister spent a week with mum then a week with dad they booked holidays on their week's with us. Now I'm an adult my darling dad recently passed away and I'm absolutely heartbroken I'm so glad I can look back and know we never missed out our parents Co parented 50/50 no single mum.this or single dad that we were very blessed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jcb has to be her cousin jason thers a jcb called jonaton but well older
How are you seeing this I want to have a snoop? God 🙈 how tf do you come back from this? I honestly couldn’t show my face again after all this

Reactions: 10
Definitely a medicinal Kylie on the way... I can picture her smashing her mug collection and shrieking in her mock scouse

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The fact that she puts making money before protecting her daughter just sums her up really!! There’s no hope!!!
---
and it’s always the trolls fault never hers!!!

Reactions: 10
Last 6 videos all have comments off, just give it up aimless and get a real job!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.