Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please place your bets as to when you think the wheels will come off this bus of destruction! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can you live with yourself knowing people are saving and sharing pictures of your child? Do these people not have that natural parental protection mode?
I’m not a violent person but the things I would do to a person if they did anything to my child… I couldn’t imagine sharing pictures of my child for all and sundry. Social media really has a lot to answer for. And yes, I do use social media but it’s all completely locked down and I have about 5 followers which are family, that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely if this carry on gets back to the school there is a duty of care for them to step in one way or another?

Reactions: 20
I chose the right day to have off work anyway 🤣 Roll on the weekend and whatever mess it brings next 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god, seems they are all having the confidence to come out of the woodwork now!! Strap yourselves in guys, I think we are in for a good weekend 🍿🥂🫖 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So yesterday there were a few of us who were saying this account has gone too far with the harper pics. Yes I guess they have gone too far. Especially the sucking on blanket ones. There may have been an ounce of sympathy for her even, from some tattlers.
today though, as has already been said here countless times, she’s done duck all to protect harper from further ridicule. Any sympathy that did come about from the posts woe is making will have quickly vanished because she can see how her actions of posting harper and leaving her face on the internet for every Tom, Perv, and Harry to see and steal, yet has done duck ALL about it! You call yourself a mother Aimee?? You’re a bleeping joke!!!! If harper ends up on the dark web it’s your fault.
Totally agree. It has gone to far using pictures of Harper but to me now Aimee doesn’t give a tit. I’m sorry to say this but nothing with stop her and she will NEVER come of TikTok unless she got banned. It’s her whole life she has nothing else! Well she has a child but she can’t be arsed with her, she does duck all with her. Shes no longer obsessed with the babeeezzz anymore. That was just another bloody crazy fad of her buying 3 kittens. They are left to piss in washing baskets all day! Honest to god I can’t be doing with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder why woe is me won't let that joanne message her/him?🤔
I thought that, but then maybe woeisme is protecting themselves.,Because they don’t know of that person is friend or foe or trying to find out who woe is me is. I don’t know my mind is fuzzy today brain fog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought that, but then maybe woeisme is protecting themselves.,Because they don’t know of that person is friend or foe or trying to find out who woe is me is. I don’t know my mind is fuzzy today brain fog.
Yeah I was just thinking this too
Either way I'm here for it.

Reactions: 10
Omg!!! I can’t get any work done today 🤣 I’m going to be so behind. It’s like Eastenders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what did I miss about Pete Wicks? I’ve got to hear this
From memory, Ehmey and Vav were on a live last year and they were talking about skinny men. Pete Wicks was mentioned and Ehmey said something along the lines of all skinny men are on drugs. Vav agreed and then they basically trashed him

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.