thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch her anymore unless I've dipped in on here and need to go see her tit show for a laugh 😅
She is literally the most unrelatable, boring narcissistic twit going. Who could honestly be bothered to watch all her stories? And what do her stories/her account actually give anyone??

I honestly don't think she'll stand the test of insta hun time, but you never know..I don't understand how her account has got so big in the first place!

Reactions: 4
I don't watch her anymore unless I've dipped in on here and need to go see her tit show for a laugh 😅
She is literally the most unrelatable, boring narcissistic twit going. Who could honestly be bothered to watch all her stories? And what do her stories/her account actually give anyone??

I honestly don't think she'll stand the test of insta hun time, but you never know..I don't understand how her account has got so big in the first place!
I agree wholeheartedly. Also the amount of undisclosed adverts she does on her stories 😠 I think people will start to go off her purely because she’s so bleeping manic and provides no point!

Reactions: 3
I think her popularity will wane in 9 months or so when Coco is older. All the vulnerable new Mums that she relies on just now won't be engaging or interested then.

Eye brow raise that she’s changed her profile picture to a photo of her and Coco 🥴

Is she for bleeping real, the current crisis in the world and she thinks it appropriate to come out with things like "mourning the loss" of a bleeping toddler's nap... she is so tone deaf it's unreal.
GET A GRIP GEORGE FFS

Is she for bleeping real, the current crisis in the world and she thinks it appropriate to come out with things like "mourning the loss" of a bleeping toddler's nap... she is so tone deaf it's unreal.
GET A GRIP GEORGE FFS
she uses the word horrific very liberally as well. To her that’s Grayson running off in a park. To me horrific has a whole other meaning. She is so out of touch. I can’t understand why she is worshipped so much

I 100000000% don’t understand how she has the time with 4 kids? It really baffles me

I only drop into her account on occasions & was wondering if she ever when into detail about Coco not walking yet? Noticed her feet are curving inwards in those shoes today & she's said she doesn't pull herself up. She's 14 months right?

Reactions: 1
I only drop into her account on occasions & was wondering if she ever when into detail about Coco not walking yet? Noticed her feet are curving inwards in those shoes today & she's said she doesn't pull herself up. She's 14 months right?
She's convinced Coco has some foot condition that will sort itself out and just goes on and on about not comparing Coco to other babies. But insists on putting Coco's still developing feet in clunky shoes and making her stand up even though the little one can't do it on her own.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's convinced Coco has some foot condition that will sort itself out and just goes on and on about not comparing Coco to other babies. But insists on putting Coco's still developing feet in clunky shoes and making her stand up even though the little one can't do it on her own.
She's really not ready for shoes, she'd be better off with soft soles & bare feet. So awkward to see, poor little girl. I wonder if she'll get her checked.

She's really not ready for shoes, she'd be better off with soft soles & bare feet. So awkward to see, poor little girl. I wonder if she'll get her checked.
As soon as Coco starts walking she knows she'll be entering toddler territory meaning that she'll have no more baby content. She'll do everything in her power to make sure she walks as late as possible I reckon.

Reactions: 5
All young babies and children should be wearing soft soled, 'barefoot' shoes that support their feet as they grow. What's the point in even putting shoes on a toddler that can't walk? I kept my child barefoot as long as possible and, when they eventually started walking outside, they had appropriate shoes.

Regarding Grayson, it just comes across that she can't manage his behaviour and just doesn't like spending time with him. He's 'too much' for her and she can't accept him because she can't control him and he doesn't fit the picture perfect child that she wants. It's very sad. It will only negatively effect Grayson in the long run.

Agree with all the above 👆 problem is, she can’t use an affiliate link for bare feet 🤦‍♀️ So she’ll only ever promote clunky pointless shoes. Weren’t they unicorns or some tit?

Regarding Grayson, it just comes across that she can't manage his behaviour and just doesn't like spending time with him. He's 'too much' for her and she can't accept him because she can't control him and he doesn't fit the picture perfect child that she wants. It's very sad. It will only negatively effect Grayson in the long run.
Exactly, if I'm picking up on it through the bits she's saying and sharing then he sure as hell is picking up on it and it will undoubtedly affect him

She definitely treats Coco like a doll… I know it’s nice to dress your kids up etc

but putting those clunky trainers on her (when she can’t even stand!) never mind the handbags/bumbags she puts her in!

Reactions: 2