Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mailegmouse

Can we take a quick minute to address the fact that, in what seems like a very British family with no other Spanish names, she called one of her kids Eduardo? Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Sorry but what does this mean?! 🥴
8376D3E3-0016-4D8C-8C44-499B11EDBD12.jpeg

And all the sheep are “I’m so glad you said this!” But what has she said?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Iccybob

I can’t believe she has time to do all that make up and crimp her hair with 4 kids… I don’t have time to do that much with one! It wouldn’t bother me if she didn’t constantly go on about never having a second to herself etc.

She also looks like a completely different person without the filters, much more relatable. But as has been pointed out before here, she made a big deal of not using filters anymore and then the next day went straight back to doing it 🙄

Purplepeople

How entitled and insensitive to situations not like your own can you get?! “Full time job”….really? Some people have to parent AND work, and still don’t have money for an average U.K. holiday let alone a “luxury” one. This is the first time I’ve ever posted on tattle I’m normally just a lurker, this is how much she’s doing my head in 🤣

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I’ve realised she just waffles and uses words that really aren’t needed

primal raw tiredness- is that different to normal tiredness 🙄

86F0E236-69FC-4484-B82E-23CE305581E7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

whatisthismess

I call bullshit. I have twins that are a few months older than Grayson and 1 yr old just a couple of weeks older than the Golden Child. I breastfeed. I'm vegan. We make it out, we do stuff. Crikey she just needs to get a hold of herself!

I'm gonna have to unfollow her... But it's like car crash TV. She's a bit shit but I need to see the madness unfold :eek:

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
How many stories up at the moment? She really does need to get a life

I know we're a way off but wont be long so i have a thread suggestion;

'Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo'

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
Had to laugh yesterday when she said coco is exclusively breastfed …. Pretty sure you stop saying that once they start eating actual food…?

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Find her stories so uncomfortable where she’s moaning about Grayson and he’s literally RIGHT NEXT TO HER

Reactions: 7

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Her saying holidays for the 6 of them are too expensive (which I guess is true!) but she literally orders hundreds of pounds of stuff online a week?! She seems to be constantly getting things from H&M (who don’t gift) so surely instead of buying daft things like a bumbag for Coco?! That money could be saved for a holiday fund

Ellacle

Oh god I cannot STAND her.
The way she talks about that poor boy is unbearable to watch/listen to. Makes me so sad for him. Plus the fact she's literally no shame in documenting & broadcasting it like this! So she clearly doesn't even think there's anything wrong with how she treats him/speaks about him

ETA - I don't actually watch her stories anymore because of my disdain for the woman! I occasionally dip in after seeing alerts for this thread! But other than that she can take a hike!
I actually watch her for a confidence boost, I feel better about myself & appreciate how much better I am at parenting! Plus watching her be such a dick is pure entertainment, it’s like an episode of real housewives but every day!!

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Also let’s play thismummystory bingo: who will be first to see her say, “thank you so much for all of your lovely messages 😌 I know it was only one comment but this is why it’s so so important to change the narrative that is ingrained in our veluptuating* society that we must hide our boobing”

*purposefully made up long word to show she loves the sound of her own voice as a spokesperson for mamas

• Haha

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Exactly, she talks absolute horse shit, I actually am beginning to doubt a lot of what she says as being the real truth of it... In the sense of she moans about being so exhausted but as pp says, gives time to daily morning outfit documenting, putting glitter on her eyballs🙄 🤣etc etc plus her hair is always washed & straightened, I'd love to do that but I'm genuinely so exhausted being a parent of a 25 month old and 7 month old, my hair hasn't been washed in weeks, and my straighteners haven't been used since before second was born!

I think she gets a LOT more help than she let's on.

I also think she says a lot of what she thinks makes her seem relatable, and the loving mum who puts her kids first (ahem plays the martyr) when she's going on about not wanting to put grayson in all day, of course she bloody does and of course she bloody will!! She's just aware of being seen as not wanting him around, which as we all know is the cold hard facts! So she's hamming that up but he'll be in there like a shot.

Yeh it's really sad and also pathetic of her to not leave sleeping golden child with nan while she takes grayson to the park that she literally even said IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER ffs poor wee dude I honestly really do feel sad for him

Ellacle

Fuckkkkkk off complaining your husband doesn’t help you breastfeed your child…. News flash dickhead it’s because he’s running a business to pay for all your shit!!!
Is she seriously complaining that she doesn’t have time to look for a holiday or new furniture, no mention of the fact they don’t have a problem paying for it. She talks a lot about comparing herself to other mums on Instagram but she should seriously consider how she makes less well off families feel. And not to mention that she’s ‘doing it all alone, my husband doesn’t help’
You don’t need to work. You don’t need to worry about money. You have a cleaner for your godamned 3 storey house.
I can’t take this woman any more I swear but I watch for the car crash what can I say 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Do you know what I find ironic? When these instamum type accounts get big due to posting about kids etc. Then they get paid to do adverts or whatever and it becomes their “job” and so they then need childcare to look after their kids to be paid to talk about kids. I have childcare so I can work - no problem with that but I’m not paid to post about being a mama. Anyway, it shits me when they talk about it being work and a job

gee13

VIP Member
I just don’t get people who feel the need to shove breastfeeding down people’s throats … you breastfeed good for you, you don’t breastfeed also good for you. No one cares!!! And as if that message was real saying that everyone else in the baby group was bottle feeding so she felt she should be too UNTIL she saw these stories and now she fees confident to breastfeed!! I’m sorry but who would say that? So over it.

Peanutbutter26

She so clearly had Grayson in hope of a girl and now he's just an inconvenience to her. Moaning that he's stopped his daytime naps...so why don't you get off the phone and enjoy that 1-1 time with him, which is SO precious when you have multiple children. Or maybe god forbid she actually left the house and did something to stimulate him (and Coco) during Coco's sacred nap time 🤔

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
Why tell your child no when you can just ignore them instead??!

..."no I'm not going to go and jump on the trampoline because.. I'm a selfish fuck and I'd much rather speak to strangers on the Internet than invest any sort of time and attention into you, my child."

He literally has to sit right on her to get between her and her phone and stand any chance of getting her attention!!

She is contradicting herself so blatantly here, she's saying one thing while doing the complete opposite. Oh my god I can't bare her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad