thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my i live in the same town as this lady!! She def loves being “the perfect mum” well known for it!

But she doesn’t shown it all on her account! The middle boys she really struggles and doesn’t show that on the account the mass meltdowns at the school gates.

I think she loves “showing now perfect she is” but she is actually very damaging for new mums.

Reactions: 3
We get it. She breastfeeds. Bottle, breast, just feed your baby. What gets me is, regardless of how I feed my baby, when I’m doing it, I don’t get on my phone and record myself for Instagram. I just focus on feeding my baby... the people who do this will always say the defence of.... ‘but baby needs to eat’- well yes they do, so put down your phone and stop recording it! It’s natural, you don’t need to make a point.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes it’s always I’m “breast feeding” my baby never just feeding. She really looks down on people who don’t breast feed or who aren’t attached to their baby 24/7!! But her older children are on screens all day!! We all parent differently!!

Yes, it’s also how she felt she had to ‘hide’ her breastfeeding journey, nobody cares seriously, just feed your baby.

Oh yes it’s always I’m “breast feeding” my baby never just feeding. She really looks down on people who don’t breast feed or who aren’t attached to their baby 24/7!! But her older children are on screens all day!! We all parent differently!!

I don't know how she has the time to pretend to be the perfect Mum, yet all she does is sit and does Instagram stories all day..every day. Find them rather mind numbing to watch. Also, the amount of money she wastes on stuff to just fit the Instagram cliché is mind blowing. So wasteful and not what we should be teaching our children either. I could rant on all day. Don't get me started on the oats!

I've found it pretty uncomfortable watching the way things have gone with her youngest boy since her baby girl was born. He's still such a baby himself and the change must be so tough for him! Watching her spend SO much time talking to her phone, and thinking about all the time she spends making Reels and whatnot, you can see sometimes he is just desperate (understandably so!) for her attention and she is just sat on IG! I would just think at this huge time in his life, she'd be focusing a bit more on her children than building an IG following.

I completely agree also. She's raised concerns about how he communicates etc and I know we only see a snippet of the day, but sometimes his difficulties come across more than just '2 year old behaviour' to me. I don't feel comfortable delving too much in to it, but it quite obviously stands out I think..
I find all the videos of the little boy and baby so invasive on their privacy and it's shocking that complete strangers can pick up on these things by watching these videos every day. I guess the older boys have a say with their privacy as they haven't for a phone rammed in their face 24/7
Tattle has opened my eyes hugely to how much strangers can really see in to people's lives.
Very, very scary. Especially when children are involved.

Reactions: 3
All the rubbish she buys is crazy to keep up with “insta”

I actually feel sorry for the youngest boy feel he has been pushed down the pecking order behind the baby and insta, no wonder his speech for his age is awful.

spending too much time being “. Perfect mum” but she has always been like this since I have known her

Her stories I find so OTT, and it kind of bugs me she forces veganism on her kiddies. I get vegetarianism if she doesn’t want to cook meat, but cheese and milk etc she could allow them to try. She states there’s a lot of vegan options but often they don’t have the healthiest of ingredients in.

The forced veganism bugs me too!! Let them be kids and when they are older if they want to become vegan they have the choice. Personally I don’t get it as they are always eating “meat free” nuggets and fishless bits etc. So not a healthy diet. She is very controlling over food with the kids which is so harmful

The reels are so annoying, we get it, you soothe your baby just like most mums do.

No one...

Absolutely no one....

Thismummystory... don’t tell me I can’t soothe my baby and shame my breastfeeding!!

🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s so cringe!!!!

we all soothe our babies does she think she is the only one who does then!!!!

Just found her.. alway open to new mummy vloggers but quite frankly I’ve unfollowed.
Overall the constant swaying of her holding the baby acting like she’s the only one to have every rocked a baby to sleep (I’m not sure doing that all day long is beneficial for anyone but hey ho) another fanatical breast feeder 🥱 who uses ‘journey’, didn’t know she had any other kids as it seems to just be about the baby, comes across like she thinks she’s better than you and has it much harder

Reactions: 2