thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a suspicion that when these influencing weirdos get a management company they are advised not to mention tattle. Otherwise it would drive more people here to join us 😅 she probably does read here as I’ve seen a few times where she’s addressed something we’ve discussed

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what does this mean?! 🥴
8376D3E3-0016-4D8C-8C44-499B11EDBD12.jpeg

And all the sheep are “I’m so glad you said this!” But what has she said?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha!!!😂😂 Exactly what the actual?! 😆 I'm sure her sheep are paid for... They have to be??!!!!

It's literally word vomit... Technicolour juxtaposition word vom🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being any of the boys and reading that. It'd make you feel like she really doesn't give a flying monkey's. Bet she didn't feel like that with them when they were babies

Reactions: 4
I don't think she really feels like that about Coco. It's just content. If she did, she'd spend less time talking at her phone and actually care for her children. All she really cares about is being an Insta Hun.

I wonder if Coco has vitamin d supplements, as she's breastfed. It's added to formula milk but breastfed babies need it supplementing to reduce the risk of rickets.

Nothing like flicking through Instagram stories to be greeted by Georges tit. Is there any one other than a perv who wants to see this? I know she was ranting about how if you don’t want to see her do it it means you’re against breastfeeding and she alone has to change the narrative ( 🤮 ) but I just don’t want to see it! And I am very pro breastfeeding ffs!

Her mum clearly doesn't have instagram, am sure she'd be raging if she knew George always fucked about sitting in her car drearing on to strangers on the Internet, while her mum is watching her bairns for her!! She's such an utter fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been trying get her eyebrows done many time before. What was she doing then, standing on her head while they did them?🙄

She’s trying to make it seem like life is really hard for her all the time. I don’t give a tit that she gets her eyebrows done but why not say tit that was great I got to lie down kid free for 2 hours! Instead of pretending her life is hard

Reactions: 2
She's been trying get her eyebrows done many time before. What was she doing then, standing on her head while they did them?🙄
Don't know what happened there. Meant to say that she's had her eyebrows done many times before!!

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to make it seem like life is really hard for her all the time. I don’t give a tit that she gets her eyebrows done but why not say tit that was great I got to lie down kid free for 2 hours! Instead of pretending her life is hard
Exactly, she's just trying to seem relatable and it's her only way of scraping together content 🙄

I’m sorry, nothing against vegan food but that vegan carbonara sauce sounds and looks vile.

Dunno who this account is but she just puts the same comment on every single post 😅 these instahuns love a bit of mutual bum licking
7E15F2E8-25C9-4B05-B8A1-970663B37847.jpeg