thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that’s hilarious 😆 she really has word vomit. Does she not have anyone else in her life to chat this kind of tit too?! She talks about all her followers being her friends and like she feels like she can talk about anything with her followers sheep. But it’s weird right? That’s not a conversation. Her rants and then reading a load of (I assume) fawning messages about how she’s amazing

Reactions: 1
She's actually insane. Someone who cares about her needs to tell her to stop ranting on her Stories. It's actually uncomfortable to watch. The way she keeps going, as mothers we just want our children to be the best. She's just a control freak. She can't stand the idea that anything might not be perfect about her, her parenting or her children. That's incredibly unhealthy for everyone.

Reactions: 2
I agree but I don’t think she has anyone. This is such a massive problem with Instagram when someone gets a large following of sycophants. The person starts believing all their wild tit because everyone around them is agreeing. Some of the comments on her reels are vaguely unhinged with their fawning. So that’s all she has around her. It validates her. Then the large following increases because the account becomes a car crash to watch. Its fucked up. I wonder if she reads here?

She's actually insane. Someone who cares about her needs to tell her to stop ranting on her Stories. It's actually uncomfortable to watch. The way she keeps going, as mothers we just want our children to be the best. She's just a control freak. She can't stand the idea that anything might not be perfect about her, her parenting or her children. That's incredibly unhealthy for everyone.
The irony being there's nothing perfect about her, her kids or her parenting!

Have you guys followed her for a while? When I started she had about 7k followers I think and she was “normal” I guess for want of a better word. She certainly didn’t do these massively lengthy rants. This platform is really unhealthy for her and frankly everyone who follows her who tries to be like her.

Reactions: 3
I've followed her probably only about 7/8 months - and she's definitely got worse even in that time. I had a terribly needy, crap at sleeping baby though so I felt I could relate to some of her posts. Now, as we came out the other side as most people do, she's so much less relatable in every sense. I think the number of followers she has now pandering to her has gone to her head. She thinks they're all her mates, so tends to overshare way too much

I did watch her screen rant as best I could but skipped a lot. The gist seemed to be that screens are now life and therefore her kids should be on them all the time and what’s the problem with that? Is she for real?! Also something about likening her baby watching cocomelon to reading books the way people did in the 70s 😂🤣 and how that was seen as crazy. Except the fact that books have been around for 1000s of years but ok George

Reactions: 4
Reading is quite different to watching screens. Don't get me wrong - we love a bit of screen time in our house! However, her kids are on them all the time. She should do a bit of research into how screen time can affect behaviour. I read something that was likening the baby and toddler's brain reaction to TV shows like Cocomelon to the way an adult brain reacts to drugs. Both short term and long term effects. After that, I'm much more mindful about what TV shows I let my child watch!

Reactions: 1
Reading is quite different to watching screens. Don't get me wrong - we love a bit of screen time in our house! However, her kids are on them all the time. She should do a bit of research into how screen time can affect behaviour. I read something that was likening the baby and toddler's brain reaction to TV shows like Cocomelon to the way an adult brain reacts to drugs. Both short term and long term effects. After that, I'm much more mindful about what TV shows I let my child watch!
Absolutely - to liken the two as being both controversial to their time is such tit. I can’t believe she even believes her own crap! I read something similar about cocomelon too. I remember her showing coco watching dancing fruits or some crap and saying how lovely it was for her 😳

I remember since Coco was tiny she'd put the dancing fruit on because its sEnSoRy. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I guarantee if she did a screen detox for a week with her kids she'd see a huge difference, especially with Grayson. But that would mean she'd actually have to parent them instead of using the iPad. And then she goes on about sharing her parenting tips like she's some sort of authority!? Authority on what not to do more like.
And those flipping shoes for Coco!! She's already got bad feet why are you making it worse George!!!

Last edited:
Is she really taking 500 stories to say she sent a text to her husband to say sorry for being a witch? Wow. Revolutionary. I flicked through most as it went oooooon
Also I cannot imagine how much of a tool she looks to other people walking along the road talking to her phone. I couldn’t imagine doing that

😂😂😂😂 at those sunglasses!

I actually can't even watch her Stories anymore. She thinks she's some kind of relationship guru, on top of being a parenting icon.

Does a day ever go by when she doesn’t mention sleeping or breastfeeding?

Had to laugh yesterday when she said coco is exclusively breastfed …. Pretty sure you stop saying that once they start eating actual food…?

Reactions: 8