thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole class thing has really annoyed me, saying he’s never been to a baby group because of Covid lockdowns… isn’t he 3?! Classes were off for a few months in Spring 2020 but have been running pretty much as normal since Summer that year?
Think this is awful describing him as ‘weird’ erm he’s 3! Plus as she says he’s never been to a class before so was a whole new experience
Then goes on to say she couldn’t book on for next terms class as it’s sold out and she only went on to book a few days after the booking email was sent… we’ve all done this but she spends most of her day talking into her phone/sat in car/making reels/buying endless crap clothes for Coco from H&M yet couldn’t schedule a few mins to book a class
It’s ridiculous!

73691F56-4F7C-4F7D-A3BA-7FF7B265DFD8.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh god I cannot STAND her.
The way she talks about that poor boy is unbearable to watch/listen to. Makes me so sad for him. Plus the fact she's literally no shame in documenting & broadcasting it like this! So she clearly doesn't even think there's anything wrong with how she treats him/speaks about him

ETA - I don't actually watch her stories anymore because of my disdain for the woman! I occasionally dip in after seeing alerts for this thread! But other than that she can take a hike!

Oh god I cannot STAND her.
The way she talks about that poor boy is unbearable to watch/listen to. Makes me so sad for him. Plus the fact she's literally no shame in documenting & broadcasting it like this! So she clearly doesn't even think there's anything wrong with how she treats him/speaks about him

ETA - I don't actually watch her stories anymore because of my disdain for the woman! I occasionally dip in after seeing alerts for this thread! But other than that she can take a hike!
I actually watch her for a confidence boost, I feel better about myself & appreciate how much better I am at parenting! Plus watching her be such a dick is pure entertainment, it’s like an episode of real housewives but every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also hate when she says, "as mums"...
Me too! As if she speaks for all mothers. She certainly doesn't speak for me! When I first found her account, and I saw all the lovely toys and things she has got her kids, I worried that my child was missing out! But after watching for a while, I realize that my child has all the things they need - love and attention, and a present parent - which her kids definitely don't have.

• Heart
I actually watch her for a confidence boost, I feel better about myself & appreciate how much better I am at parenting! Plus watching her be such a dick is pure entertainment, it’s like an episode of real housewives but every day!!
It's a fecking 24 hour live feed!!!😂😂... She's doing us all a service to feel better about ourselves 😅.... AS MUMS 😆😆

Omg what has she dressed coco in today ffs ‘another day another bag’ I really hope coco goes against her mums wishes and is a Tom boy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she honestly on the brink of tears because she was too self absorbed to book Grayson’s class before it sold out?! Get a grip woman for gods sake. There’s plenty of other classes and activities you can sign up for, it’s hardly something to cry about. I’ve never known anyone quite like her, imagine how insufferable she’d be in person.

Reactions: 1
Omg what has she dressed coco in today ffs ‘another day another bag’ I really hope coco goes against her mums wishes and is a Tom boy 🤣
The bag annoys me more than it should 🤣 especially when Coco can’t stand or walk

it’s literally just for the ‘gram’

• Haha
The bag annoys me more than it should 🤣 especially when Coco can’t stand or walk

it’s literally just for the ‘gram’
And the big duck off flower crowns 🙄

Like, they're cute n all but must be so uncomfortable for the poor thing to wear!