thismummystory

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh yesterday when she said coco is exclusively breastfed …. Pretty sure you stop saying that once they start eating actual food…?
It’s like she has to constantly point out that she has NEVER HAD A BOTTLE! Though tbh she doesn’t seem to eat much solid food so maybe she is exclusively breastfed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s like she has to constantly point out that she has NEVER HAD A BOTTLE! Though tbh she doesn’t seem to eat much solid food so maybe she is exclusively breastfed 😬
Unless it's a 'smoothie' ie puree or comes out of a pouch 🤦🏻‍♀️ but George is a BLW expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She hasn't been given the opportunity to get into solid food properly because she always has a chuffing nipple in her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many iPads do they have in that house??
One for each hand. I expect Coco will be getting her own soon (if she doesn’t already) with it’s pink case of course. Because she’s a girl 😑

Also I have genuinely never seen a mum on her 4th kid be so anxious all the time. I get you can be worried about stuff but she is stressed ALL THE TIME about everything! How this woman is seen as this amazing example of motherhood by her fans I have no idea. Her advice seems to be boob all the time and ipads

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you know what I find ironic? When these instamum type accounts get big due to posting about kids etc. Then they get paid to do adverts or whatever and it becomes their “job” and so they then need childcare to look after their kids to be paid to talk about kids. I have childcare so I can work - no problem with that but I’m not paid to post about being a mama. Anyway, it shits me when they talk about it being work and a job

Reactions: 7
I've mentioned it before but I can't get over the fact that this blw weaning expert is still spoonfeeding a 14 month old. And then she moans about only having picky eaters... Yeah, because you've never let them experiment with food!!

Reactions: 5
God how many times is she going to complain about her husband bring home in the weekends? She had the same complaints about him every weekend and then again on Monday morning.

God how many times is she going to complain about her husband bring home in the weekends? She had the same complaints about him every weekend and then again on Monday morning.
She just cycles through the same chat over and over again. Monday will be full of how the weekends are so hard because of her husband ruining her routine (or whatever she spouts) and then it will be Tuesday-Friday boob/rock/Grayson is uncontrollable and back to the weekend.

I don’t get it either, but she’s a relationship guru don’t forget 🥴🥴

• Haha
How does she talk so much first thing in the morning??! 🤣
If I was as tired as she claims she is the last thing I’d want to do is film myself being all chatty and smiley, no thanks!

Reactions: 6
She just cycles through the same chat over and over again. Monday will be full of how the weekends are so hard because of her husband ruining her routine (or whatever she spouts) and then it will be Tuesday-Friday boob/rock/Grayson is uncontrollable and back to the weekend.

I don’t get it either, but she’s a relationship guru don’t forget 🥴🥴
This made me laugh because it’s exactly right. She complains about EVERYTHING. All she is doing is showing their relationship is on the rocks

Reactions: 1
Also she loves a bit of reel bandwagon jumping doesn’t she? For about 7000 reels it was the beauty of babyhood and how you should be up all night rocking boobing 🤮and now that audio about loving every moment is getting a lot of airtime (& most mums disagree with it ), she’s suddenly, yeah mama motherhood is so hard. And all the bloody sheep are like thank god someone’s saying this! Eh? She’s literally built her following saying we should all be sacrificing ourselves to motherhood to do it right. She’s such a dick. Has she ever had her own thoughts?

Reactions: 1
That poor boy should be able to scratch his bum in the comfort of his own home without having it broadcast out to hundreds of thousands of people!!
ffs!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That poor boy should be able to scratch his bum in the comfort of his own home without having it broadcast out to hundreds of thousands of people!!
ffs!!!
I just went and had a look...completely lost for words with this woman!! Can't believe she would upload something like that! You wouldn't want that of yourself as an adult so why do these people think it's okay for a child?! I'd be horrified if my Mum had posted something like that! I cannot stand her 😯