ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ad? That wild refill? She's relentless

Also just had a nosey at her tik tok ... the comments arent even that bad. So tame. She's such a sad thing with too much time on her hands clearly
Isn’t she out for the day? How/why is she posting adverts during a family day out? Actually, I know why. Because she LOVES the social media life 🥴

I don’t have TikTok so can’t be bothered to look, but given that her comments on Instagram are so bloody weird “oh my god I love you and your daughter you make me cry and I sooooo needed to hear this right now” I guess if TikTok isn’t arselicking, she thinks it’s so mean. Idiot

Reactions: 1
Oh god her latest stories a actual 10 minute rant about the Easter egg hunt and not having dairy free chocolate

it’s the fact she talks for soooooo long, I do feel (a bit) sorry for her it’s quite obvious she’s lonely and sees Instagram as a ‘friend’

Reactions: 4
She's utterly exhausting to listen to. Her stories could be halved if she stopped rambling on and on and on and on. But obviously that won't keep people listening. The jist from this evening - no dairy free chocolate eggs and the restaurant messed up and gave a non-vegan cheese pizza. That's all you need to know folks, goodnight.

Reactions: 3
Oh god her latest stories a actual 10 minute rant about the Easter egg hunt and not having dairy free chocolate

it’s the fact she talks for soooooo long, I do feel (a bit) sorry for her it’s quite obvious she’s lonely and sees Instagram as a ‘friend’
So since I posted this 45 minutes ago she’s done another FORTY EIGHT stories

I’m gobsmacked at much she can actually ramble

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If they don’t have an allergy to dairy why make them dairy free? Same with eggs she was a meat eater a few years ago ffs

Does anyone know why she went vegan? Can't be for the animals because she wears leather. Can't be for the environment because she is the epitome of how not to be sustainable. Can't be health because her diet is almost entirely processed crap. What is it in then?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she went vegan? Can't be for the animals because she wears leather. Can't be for the environment because she is the epitome of how not to be sustainable. Can't be health because her diet is almost entirely processed crap. What is it in then?
Because it's a life choice that she can moan about? 😏 I'm not against anyone's choices, they don't effect me....however, I'm glad I don't have to take a shot each time she mentions that they're "plant based" or shows her vegan mac and cheese or a Linda McCartney sausage roll!!

For Instagram 😂

• Haha
Just catching up here (I found other threads with more dramalam than our poor wee George can offer up😅).. What was the whole tiktok debacle??

Just catching up here (I found other threads with more dramalam than our poor wee George can offer up😅).. What was the whole tiktok debacle??
Oh she’s clearly been told TikTok is the place to get social media glory so she posted a thing about her plant based substitute processed crap diet her one year old has and she got MEAN comments (which actually weren’t mean but weren’t arse lickers like Instagram)

Reactions: 2
30B77601-B22A-4081-8364-5F697B98EC29.png

This is the tit that pisses me off. Clickbait that gets her money for every click. Sneaky pr1ck

plus her saying she needs to buy her older boys some clothes 🤯 does she ever pass anything down? Does anything ever get a second wear?!

Just stumbled across this thread and it’s every thing i’ve been thinking!

She had the help of a brilliant sleep consultant but fobbed that off when Coco finally started to sleep better because her whole content is the no sleeping baby like it’s healthy for a 15 month old to have so many wake ups and also pretty much doesn’t move!! It’s the same crap all day every day. Grayson isn’t a pain, he is just a normal boy enjoying his childhood.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.