ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she complains that her backs always in agony etc but she always has Coco parent facing in the carrier? She’s 15 months! Must be agony after 15 minutes

Reactions: 2
On her story today she’s saying how she can’t do the things she’d normally do to contain Grayson, if she’s at a class. Ummm, what?

god it reminds me of my mum, always so ‘perfect’ to the outside world and then a TOTALLY different way at home when no one was watching. It messed me up for years

Reactions: 6
She's so lazy!

Also I think she's restricted my account or something because she never pops up in the top bar anymore, I have to search for her if I want to watch her shitshow stories.

• Haha
I think she's restricted my account or something because she never pops up in the top bar anymore, I have to search for her if I want to watch her shitshow stories.
That usually means they've been shadow banned. So possibly because people are reporting posts/ flagging up re her not declaring ads etc

On her story today she’s saying how she can’t do the things she’d normally do to contain Grayson, if she’s at a class. Ummm, what?

god it reminds me of my mum, always so ‘perfect’ to the outside world and then a TOTALLY different way at home when no one was watching. It messed me up for years
Wtf does she normally do to contain Grayson? Stick him in front of a screen and let him help himself to food? No, George. You’d actually have to make an effort. Which given you don’t bother and spend most of your time talking to your phone, your kids are going to grow up an uncontrollable product of your tit mothering. No good then having 100k+ followers all loving your so called natural motherhood is it?

Reactions: 5
Today’s stories:
Here’s some hideous and wildly unsuitable/impractical shoes for a toddler that cannot actually toddle.
Here’s my sick toddler and here’s the link to buy my carrier. Is plugging products really at the forefront of your mind when your child is unwell???
And again apparently no sleep but surprise surprise a full face of makeup including glittery eyeshadow.
The way she embraces all the things that are wrong with influencer culture while trying to act like she’s mother of the year actually boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today’s stories:
Here’s some hideous and wildly unsuitable/impractical shoes for a toddler that cannot actually toddle.
Here’s my sick toddler and here’s the link to buy my carrier. Is plugging products really at the forefront of your mind when your child is unwell???
And again apparently no sleep but surprise surprise a full face of makeup including glittery eyeshadow.
The way she embraces all the things that are wrong with influencer culture while trying to act like she’s mother of the year actually boils my piss.
Somebody mentioned it earlier but the parent facing carrier thing at this age is odd isn’t it…? I have no experience as I sacked off using a carrier after my kids have been about 3 months old. It’s just not for me. So maybe it is normal but it looks odd to have quite a large kid made to sleep like a newborn.
I too cannot wait for influencer culture to die a quick death - especially motherhood ones

Somebody mentioned it earlier but the parent facing carrier thing at this age is odd isn’t it…? I have no experience as I sacked off using a carrier after my kids have been about 3 months old. It’s just not for me. So maybe it is normal but it looks odd to have quite a large kid made to sleep like a newborn.
I too cannot wait for influencer culture to die a quick death - especially motherhood ones
I still baby wear my 13 month old. It makes doing things like taking the dog to the vets on my own easier. I don't have a support system where I could leave them with someone to do these things.

Reactions: 1
I dont think parent facing at this age is weird at all. Outward facing isn't ideal at any age. We often still use the carrier if the pram isn't practical or to help her get to sleep if we're somewhere really busy. There are a lot of things to criticise George for but baby wearing isn't one of them.

That carrier looks rubbish though.

• Heart
I dont think parent facing at this age is weird at all. Outward facing isn't ideal at any age. We often still use the carrier if the pram isn't practical or to help her get to sleep if we're somewhere really busy. There are a lot of things to criticise George for but baby wearing isn't one of them.

That carrier looks rubbish though.
I’m not criticising baby wearing. I was questioning the inward facing. I just assumed after a certain age people outward face or back wear as that’s what I’ve seen people do 🤷‍♀️ Really doesn’t bother me if she carries her baby all day every day

I think she is a sad, lonely, hypocritical, stupid witch. She cares about nothing except herself, the gram and Coco. She is neglectful of Grayson, and his needs, (maybe additional needs?) She clearly has no friends, the fact that she refers to Insta as her friends! All the other mums in the playground probably avoid her like the plague! She thinks she is so special and a brilliant mother but I have honestly seen better mothers who are on low incomes and struggling everyday. The forced vegan thing is disgusting, the children should be allowed a choice, the whole thing is for attention and can’t be good for her growing kids. Especially Coco who already has issues with bowel movements! The way she refuses to put Coco down asleep is a big issue, she is making potential problems for that girl later down the line. I think she is the most ignorant, self absorbed, crap mum there is currently showing us her life on any social media platform. The fact she gets 2 days a week help from her mum where her mum sleeps over and she still complains about her life, pisses me right off. I have 3 children 2 of which have additional needs and the 3rd is a baby, my partner works long hours to support us all and I have no parents/in laws that help me. The woman infuriates me so much I had to vent somewhere! Sorry folks rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The forced vegan thing is disgusting, the children should be allowed a choice, the whole thing is for attention and can’t be good for her growing kids.
Agree with everything you said except just want to point out, any which way of choosing to feed your kids is "forced" on them, because as parents we are the ones choosing what to feed them, be it mcdonald's, free range grass fed meat, vegetarian, halal or healthy vegan or junk food vegan - yes children can be allowed to make a choice once they're of an age to do so, hers are still a bit young to choose yet I would say..
I'm sure a vegan diet is still alien to a lot of people, but it's very easy to have a well balanced healthy vegan diet in this day and age, and yes it can be great for kids, if not better than a standard omnivorous diet! Granted what she shows us isn't always the biggest variety or necessarily the best mix of healthy options, but I think having a pop at her for that is a bit excessive, considering any way any of us choose to feed our kids could surely be criticised in some way.

Uugh I had to say 'as parents' and it was as close to saying 'as mums' as I ever want to be😳🙈🤣

• Heart
Totally agree with the above. I think what makes it so annoying with George is it's all performative! She's only a vegan so she can says she's a vegan. She obviously has no interest in the ethical side of veganism, as is evidenced by her mass consumerism, and obviously no interest in the health side of it as her kids eat the unhealthiest, most boring vegan diet I've ever seen.

Totally agree with the above. I think what makes it so annoying with George is it's all performative! She's only a vegan so she can says she's a vegan. She obviously has no interest in the ethical side of veganism, as is evidenced by her mass consumerism, and obviously no interest in the health side of it as her kids eat the unhealthiest, most boring vegan diet I've ever seen.
Agree - her diet doesn’t seem vegan to me so much as protein replacement. But it’s just another notch on George’s influencer belt in trying to be on trend. Even her bleeping parenting is done in whatever way she thinks is trendy. The endless spiel that she has previously been silenced when wanting to talk about her motherhood journey is such crap. Honestly I don’t give a tit what she eats (although it’s not for me), but it’s the clear evidence that she’s a tit parent to all her kids and yet has so much pandering that really winds me up! What is there to be influenced by?!

Agree with everything you said except just want to point out, any which way of choosing to feed your kids is "forced" on them, because as parents we are the ones choosing what to feed them, be it mcdonald's, free range grass fed meat, vegetarian, halal or healthy vegan or junk food vegan - yes children can be allowed to make a choice once they're of an age to do so, hers are still a bit young to choose yet I would say..
I'm sure a vegan diet is still alien to a lot of people, but it's very easy to have a well balanced healthy vegan diet in this day and age, and yes it can be great for kids, if not better than a standard omnivorous diet! Granted what she shows us isn't always the biggest variety or necessarily the best mix of healthy options, but I think having a pop at her for that is a bit excessive, considering any way any of us choose to feed our kids could surely be criticised in some way.

Uugh I had to say 'as parents' and it was as close to saying 'as mums' as I ever want to be😳🙈🤣
CAN YOU SAY THIS LOUDER FOR THOSE AT THE BACK!! 🔈
You said this beautifully and so much better than I could word myself ☺

• Heart
When it comes to veganism I don’t think she has a clue and is just cutting out food groups from her kids diet. When she went on and on about that place not having dairy free chocolate and the vege alternative was haribo which they can’t have either, it sounded like those big boys have just had it ingrained into them to say we can’t eat this and that and Grayson was kicking off because he doesn’t understand. I wonder if she will ever have a conversation with them about why she’s made them vegan

When it comes to veganism I don’t think she has a clue and is just cutting out food groups from her kids diet. When she went on and on about that place not having dairy free chocolate and the vege alternative was haribo which they can’t have either, it sounded like those big boys have just had it ingrained into them to say we can’t eat this and that and Grayson was kicking off because he doesn’t understand. I wonder if she will ever have a conversation with them about why she’s made them vegan
I get the impression Rodge (😂) has told her to duck off when she suggested it cus he isn’t vegan pretty sure she said about him eating a burger

I think she is a sad, lonely, hypocritical, stupid witch. She cares about nothing except herself, the gram and Coco. She is neglectful of Grayson, and his needs, (maybe additional needs?) She clearly has no friends, the fact that she refers to Insta as her friends! All the other mums in the playground probably avoid her like the plague! She thinks she is so special and a brilliant mother but I have honestly seen better mothers who are on low incomes and struggling everyday. The forced vegan thing is disgusting, the children should be allowed a choice, the whole thing is for attention and can’t be good for her growing kids. Especially Coco who already has issues with bowel movements! The way she refuses to put Coco down asleep is a big issue, she is making potential problems for that girl later down the line. I think she is the most ignorant, self absorbed, crap mum there is currently showing us her life on any social media platform. The fact she gets 2 days a week help from her mum where her mum sleeps over and she still complains about her life, pisses me right off. I have 3 children 2 of which have additional needs and the 3rd is a baby, my partner works long hours to support us all and I have no parents/in laws that help me. The woman infuriates me so much I had to vent somewhere! Sorry folks rant over!
This this this 🙌🏻 I just can't wrap my head around this woman and how she gets away with half the crap she does 🤯 I've said for a very long time that Grayson exhibits some additional needs behaviour and it's heartbreaking to watch him be neglected. Hopefully nursery will pick it up some day. George reeks of privilege and I honestly think if she wasn't from the background she's in then people (her sheep) would have a different opinion of her.

Also, her body language in the picture of Coco and her eldest speaks volumes. Both arms holding Coco and her back to Zach 😟 I'm sure she would've stopped at one child if her first born was a girl with the way she treats her other kids.

And the 'veganism' 🤮 Imagine if all the processed crap was chicken nuggets/burgers etc., just because it's 'vegan' doesn't mean it's actually nutritional. Her life literally revolves around how she looks on social media, I feel so sorry for her kids 🤯

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.