ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Do you know how judgemental and offensive and upsetting your comment to me is? How on earth have you deduced that she watches TV all day form me posting one comment saying she enjoys listening to/watching music videos?
Instagram stories are 15 second clips. I intentionally show those few times she is interested in watching something on the iPad to help other Mums know it is ok for this little bit of downtime, it is normal for them to be interested, to share songs etc on there. I specifically pick my phone up to film this because I know there are people who make other Mums feel intense guilt and shame for this and I know how tough Mum life already is and want to comfort and reassure them.
Her interest in music is amazing, she feels the rhythm and dances and mimics the lyrics. She is mostly interested however in playing with her toys, and doing all the other things I also show.
Honestly if you are here to shame me you are in the wrong place as this is a positive, connective and most importantly real and raw space.
Please don’t pass judgement or make comments that are so unnecessary and unkind."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a load of tit. It’s more offensive that she claims she does this as a service to other “mamas” to show the raw reality of motherhood. Errr… this isn’t my reality you dick. And the length of time it took her to write that reply, what were her kids doing then? Watching screens? Oh no sorry, that’s only for 15 seconds a day

Reactions: 3
Such a load of tit. It’s more offensive that she claims she does this as a service to other “mamas” to show the raw reality of motherhood. Errr… this isn’t my reality you dick. And the length of time it took her to write that reply, what were her kids doing then? Watching screens? Oh no sorry, that’s only for 15 seconds a day
This was what pissed me off too. She only does it for other mums-absolute bullshit she's just a lazy parent. I suggested she take Coco to classes/soft play/playgroups but no mention of that in her response!

Reactions: 4
"Do you know how judgemental and offensive and upsetting your comment to me is? How on earth have you deduced that she watches TV all day form me posting one comment saying she enjoys listening to/watching music videos?
Instagram stories are 15 second clips. I intentionally show those few times she is interested in watching something on the iPad to help other Mums know it is ok for this little bit of downtime, it is normal for them to be interested, to share songs etc on there. I specifically pick my phone up to film this because I know there are people who make other Mums feel intense guilt and shame for this and I know how tough Mum life already is and want to comfort and reassure them.
Her interest in music is amazing, she feels the rhythm and dances and mimics the lyrics. She is mostly interested however in playing with her toys, and doing all the other things I also show.
Honestly if you are here to shame me you are in the wrong place as this is a positive, connective and most importantly real and raw space.
Please don’t pass judgement or make comments that are so unnecessary and unkind."
What a crock of tit. Real and raw space? Take your daughter outside and get her to connect with nature, not the bloody TV. Im actually embarrassed for her that she thinks her stories make Mums feel less guilt and shame, she makes me feel like Supermum so quite the opposite. I actually work full time and manage to take my little one out as much as i can. She has no idea what an iPad is and absolutely zero clue what a music video is. Funny that

Reactions: 5
As expected she loves being pregnant and given birth and after that doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 1
What a crock of tit. Real and raw space? Take your daughter outside and get her to connect with nature, not the bloody TV. Im actually embarrassed for her that she thinks her stories make Mums feel less guilt and shame, she makes me feel like Supermum so quite the opposite. I actually work full time and manage to take my little one out as much as i can. She has no idea what an iPad is and absolutely zero clue what a music video is. Funny that
Honestly it’s the “real & raw space” that makes me laugh 😂 she lives in a bleeping fantasy world if she thinks showing her endless consumerism and zero life concerns and kids who are all plugged into screens is “real & raw”. How can she write that tit? She’s so up her own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so confused.. she’s been up since 4:45am but she still found the time and energy to apply a full face of makeup? It’s just not normal.

Reactions: 7
I’m just going to say it, her smug face really annoys me 😅 anyone else?
It’s annoying because she is actually smug, it’s not just a look she happens to give off.
she knows full well how much famiies are struggling atm and she finds it acceptable to boast that she spent £200 in Sainsburys when she only popped in for a few bits.
I get that her husband obviously has a very well paid job but read the bleeping room. Because your followers are mainly mums who will be on maternity leave on very minimal wages and it must be hard for them to see a show off twit with a smug face!

Reactions: 6
200 quid in sainsburys on crap!? Where does she keep it all??

It’s annoying because she is actually smug, it’s not just a look she happens to give off.
she knows full well how much famiies are struggling atm and she finds it acceptable to boast that she spent £200 in Sainsburys when she only popped in for a few bits.
I get that her husband obviously has a very well paid job but read the bleeping room. Because your followers are mainly mums who will be on maternity leave on very minimal wages and it must be hard for them to see a show off twit with a smug face!
£200 on bits?! That’s madness! She must just walk around the shop like “I’ll have that, I’ll have that” 😳😳 and then to brag about it. Honestly I don’t know why there aren’t more people on this forum complaining about her! All her followers can’t all love her!!

200 quid in sainsburys on crap!? Where does she keep it all??
Oh btw, did you get blocked 🙅‍♀️

I can’t be bothered with her anymore. She is just dull repetitive crap. She has tit weekends because her husbands tit and her kids are tit, is basically what she says. I used to watch her because she made me feel like a supermum. But it’s just too tedious to watch & see other people gush at her dull rants

She buys tonnes of clothes, orders something every week by the looks of it but you never see her donate or charity shop anything

Reactions: 3
One of the things that I don’t get why people follow her for advice on motherhood, is that she will talk about how horrific her baby’s sleep is and then say “mamas I promise you it will get better” without showing any proof of that whatsoever 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
Dunno why she’s keeps giving her smoothies surely she needs the fibre from actual food

Dunno why she’s keeps giving her smoothies surely she needs the fibre from actual food
Probably because they had Mac and cheese yesterday 🤪
That’s all they eat isn’t it… smoothies and Mac and cheese

She's so obsessed with Coco but literally does nothing for her. She's never prepared her some sort of sensory activity, or water play or anything. She can get the older kids to help set something up and stimulate that poor kid. She's 16 (?) months but seems so much younger. I really hope she's a difficult toddler so George has a wake up call and realises that Coco's more than just a doll to stick fancy head bands and ridiculous shoes on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.