ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so obsessed with Coco but literally does nothing for her. She's never prepared her some sort of sensory activity, or water play or anything. She can get the older kids to help set something up and stimulate that poor kid. She's 16 (?) months but seems so much younger. I really hope she's a difficult toddler so George has a wake up call and realises that Coco's more than just a doll to stick fancy head bands and ridiculous shoes on.
Shell just ignore her the way she's ignored Greyson for at least the past 16 months.

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking, has she ever mentioned about Coco saying any words yet? At 16 months she should have a few, no?

I was just thinking, has she ever mentioned about Coco saying any words yet? At 16 months she should have a few, no?
She probably knows all the words to One Direction songs given that’s all she interacts with 😅

I really wish George would stop using the word “schema” incorrectly- she’s obviously seen it on the internet and thinks it makes her sound clever but she just doesn’t have a clue what it means, like most of the “nontessori” tit she spouts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably knows all the words to One Direction songs given that’s all she interacts with 😅

I really wish George would stop using the word “schema” incorrectly- she’s obviously seen it on the internet and thinks it makes her sound clever but she just doesn’t have a clue what it means, like most of the “nontessori” tit she spouts
I can't stand her schema bullshit either!!!!

I mean George's specific schema bullshit, I'm a big fan of learning about schemas properly!

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her schema bullshit either!!!!

I mean George's specific schema bullshit, I'm a big fan of learning about schemas properly!
Glad it’s not just me! 🙌 I agree the schema concept is really interesting but she is just adding it as a word to everything her kid does: “coco is going through her James blunt schema at the moment” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We really need to start reporting her to the ASA, she never ever declares her ads!!

Have just reported two, was super easy. Recommend you guys do it too!

I don’t get this sneaky desire influencers have to hide the fact they’ve been gifted or paid to have something. They claim it’s their job and it’s soooooooo hard but good lord! How hard is it to write “ad” on your post/story?

I don’t get this sneaky desire influencers have to hide the fact they’ve been gifted or paid to have something. They claim it’s their job and it’s soooooooo hard but good lord! How hard is it to write “ad” on your post/story?
I hate this whole influencer culture. Is it really aspirational to be at the judgement and mercy of random strangers on the Internet?! How are teachers and parents meant to motivate teenagers into stable and realistic careers, when they see someone on TikTok for example, buying a home at 21 because they struck it lucky with the algorithm and no hard work?

Reactions: 3
I hate this whole influencer culture. Is it really aspirational to be at the judgement and mercy of random strangers on the Internet?! How are teachers and parents meant to motivate teenagers into stable and realistic careers, when they see someone on TikTok for example, buying a home at 21 because they struck it lucky with the algorithm and no hard work?
Agree - also this mummy blogger tit gives off this impression that if you have kids you can make a career and money from them. And life is serious of endless buying and being gifted tit

That book she was talking about yday was literally given to her for free I presume? So def shouldve been declared as an #ad

She's so annoying. I dont know why I watch her stories tbh. I watch them and want to punch her most of the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
‘Just a quick one’

then proceeds to do SEVEN (approx) minutes of talking 🤯

View attachment 1193343
JESUS CHRIST SHUT UP! I couldn’t watch it all. The gist was I think she’s now trying to get on to TikTok because she’s heard that’s the place to now be and even though she is clearly in no way forced to be on there, people are MEAN! And why aren’t they like her friends on Instagram? George, you don’t have friends on Instagram. You have people who lick your arse for reasons that I am unclear on

Moans that it's a military operation to get all her kids ready for a day out, then goes on to do nearly 10 minutes of stories moaning about some not-so-nice comments on TikTok. Did you know she has TikTok? She didn't mention it enough for me.

• Haha
The comments are definitely not the worst I've seen on TikTok. What an absolute flake!

Moans that it's a military operation to get all her kids ready for a day out, then goes on to do nearly 10 minutes of stories moaning about some not-so-nice comments on TikTok. Did you know she has TikTok? She didn't mention it enough for me.
I know! Honestly is there anything about parenting that isn’t sooooo hard for her? Also the advertising of her TikTok account was vaguely gross. She clearly prioritises her social media “career” and so at some point surely she won’t have anything kid related to talk about because she’s not bloody with them

Another ad? That wild refill? She's relentless

Also just had a nosey at her tik tok ... the comments arent even that bad. So tame. She's such a sad thing with too much time on her hands clearly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.