ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression Rodge (šŸ˜‚) has told her to duck off when she suggested it cus he isnā€™t vegan pretty sure she said about him eating a burger
Yeah definitely šŸ˜‚ heā€™s the Guinea pig and then she bleated on about how he said the vegan burger tasted exactly the same

Reactions: 1
And surprise surprise, she was moaning about Grayson on her stories again about how he gets upset when she has to leave for the school run. Has she ever thought to leave Coco with her Mum and have that 1-1 time with him instead? It's no wonder he feels that way when he sees his sister permanently attached to her hip. Also, if Grayson does have additional needs (which George seems oblivious too), then why doesn't she keep him to a routine of taking the older boys to school, instead of causing him distress šŸ˜•

Reactions: 2
And surprise surprise, she was moaning about Grayson on her stories again about how he gets upset when she has to leave for the school run. Has she ever thought to leave Coco with her Mum and have that 1-1 time with him instead? It's no wonder he feels that way when he sees his sister permanently attached to her hip. Also, if Grayson does have additional needs (which George seems oblivious too), then why doesn't she keep him to a routine of taking the older boys to school, instead of causing him distress šŸ˜•
Completely agree itā€™s not fair on him. He has to fight for her attention which he never gets anyway. She should leave princess coco behind

This is exactly what I thought! Why not take him? Use the time your mum is there doing your bleeping laundry, and spend some one to one time with your 3 year old who is desperate for attention! Stupid woman šŸ˜–

I didnā€™t follow her when Grayson was a baby, but Iā€™m interested to know if sheā€™s always this obsessed with babies or whether itā€™s because she finally produced a ā€œprincessā€ šŸ˜’

Take a look at her old account, seemed like she was equally "all about the baby" with greyson when he was a baby too
The few posts I read I did get the impression she loves the baby stage
Refreshing that there was no reels in sight !

šŸ¤£

edit to add- she used to share loads of sensory activities she did with the kids, interesting she never seems to do that for the youngest 2 just obsesses about sleep!

The few posts I read I did get the impression she loves the baby stage
Refreshing that there was no reels in sight !

šŸ¤£

edit to add- she used to share loads of sensory activities she did with the kids, interesting she never seems to do that for the youngest 2 just obsesses about sleep!
She said she was a nanny and a teaching assistant for a bit. If itā€™s anything like her parenting I canā€™t imagine she was very good at it

Just looking through that grid, honestly that account looks so much happier and colourful and so much less wanky! And yep, the lack of Reels is lovely!

Reactions: 3
Take a look at her old account, seemed like she was equally "all about the baby" with greyson when he was a baby too
oh my god looking at that account and the way she used to talk about Grayson has made me really sad. She had so much love for him when he was a baby :(

Reactions: 4
ā€˜Not going to stop banging on about this carrier because itā€™s a lifesaverā€™ = not going to stop banging on about this carrier because itā€™s earning me a fortune every time one of you clicks on itā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry not sorry but if I was to sum up her parenting in one word it would be lazy. She literally doesnā€™t seem to see that she is responsible for her kids behaviour. She said herself she doesnā€™t have the energy to change any of it. Yet has the energy to focus on her Instagram ā€œcareerā€ā€¦? But what do I know according to her she gets HUNDREDS of messages from her ā€œfriendsā€ agreeing with her. Apparently everyone parents their baby by sitting them on a sofa to watch 1 direction whilst their 3 year old helps themself to food šŸ„“šŸ„“

Oh and boob and no sleep. Letā€™s not forget about them

Poor Grayson honestly. I mean he isnt likely to ever see her stories slating him but it does make me sad the way she berates everything he does. Has anyone thought he maybe has additional needs that she hasnt looked into? Or has she? I lose track

'Boob' 'boob' - so much 'boob' on the last days worth of stories. All one million of them. I watch them just to make me feel better about being a Mum tbh but she irritates the hell out of me nonetheless šŸ˜‚ BTW I DM'd her last week about not declaring ads ... didnt read or reply ... shocker.'Love my instagram friends'

• Haha
Makes me laugh ā€œhow am I gunna get 4 kids ready for schoolā€ proceeds to take photos of lunchboxes for the gram and tag Linda mcartney sausage rolls

• Haha
Iā€™m sick to death of her moaning about that poor boy on her social media every day šŸ¤¬

Makes me laugh ā€œhow am I gunna get 4 kids ready for schoolā€ proceeds to take photos of lunchboxes for the gram and tag Linda mcartney sausage rolls
Exactly what I thought. Literally rolled my eyes at her. I really hate it when people have a large amount of kids and then expect people to be sympathetic to the fact she has to deal with a large amount of kids šŸ™„šŸ™„ ps I have more kids than her. I can bleeping manage all this tit

She focuses on the gram. She manages to find time for the wanky lunchbox contents and endlessly boobing her child & filming it. Oh and complaining about her 3 year old. She always has time for that

Why has she gone out and bought a ridiculous amount of cotton wool and going to put it in the nappy ffs

Does she want Coco to have a urine infection? If she hasn't got the other signs then leave her be in my opinion. I cannot believe how low she's stooping to for content. Poor Coco doesn't feel 100% as it is so don't shove things in her nappy if you don't have to.

What the ACTUAL F is her latest reel about?! Bizarre song choice especially using twice ā€˜Am i sexual?!ā€™

F122EE89-F5A2-4B52-BB60-93AEE3EEC509.png

WHAT on EARTH is that new reel??! Not exactly a song choice that works is it...'Am I sexual?' I don't understand her.

WHAT on EARTH is that new reel??! Not exactly a song choice that works is it...'Am I sexual?' I don't understand her.
Welcome to not understanding anything that George posts šŸ˜¬šŸ˜… I havenā€™t seen this Reel but honestly how HOW can she still be flogging the baby (no) sleep thing? Itā€™s natural mama my bleeping arse

Does she want Coco to have a urine infection? If she hasn't got the other signs then leave her be in my opinion. I cannot believe how low she's stooping to for content. Poor Coco doesn't feel 100% as it is so don't shove things in her nappy if you don't have to.
She is the most anxiety driven parent of more than 1 kid that I have ever seen. Completely pointless to try and capture urine to test for a sample in any other way than a free wee into a pot. Which would be too hard for George. Just leave the kid alone!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.