ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling her own child to hang on when theyre wanting her attention, because she's talking to her 'mates' ie. chatting nonsense on her stories again. Hahah. I'm sure she's just trolling now and definitely reads here. Hi George.

Reactions: 3
Today's rant - so much better to letter Grayson do things for himself and ask for help if he needs it than but in immediately and do it for him. No tit sherlock 🧐

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else also think it's terrible the way she talks about Grayson infront of him? I think it's kind of rude anyway, but particularly when she's saying that when he talks it's indecipherable... Way to put your kid down and destroy his confidence!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else also think it's terrible the way she talks about Grayson infront of him? I think it's kind of rude anyway, but particularly when she's saying that when he talks it's indecipherable... Way to put your kid down and destroy his confidence!
Yes. She doesn’t care. It’s more important for her to talk to her “mates”. You can hear her kid constantly talking to her and she just says “yes darling?” And then looks away and talks to her phone. No wonder he doesn’t communicate well, considering he sees his mum talk to herself on a device 24/7

Reactions: 4
it’s sooo uncomfortable that she just dismisses him so she can go talking back to her phone
Said it before but makes me laugh how she thinks she’s such a good Mum cos she tends to Cocos every need when she’s trying to sleep etc but on other hand she has a child she barely acknowledges when he’s trying desperately to get her attention 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I know when they're babies and they don't understand, you get used to just talking about them, good and bad, when they're right there. But, my child is just a bit younger than Grayson and I wouldn't dream of talking negatively about them with other people when they're right there. They pick up so much at that age. If I ever talk about them, I try to engage them in what I'm saying as though we're telling the story together.

I wonder what she was like before the popularity on Instagram, like with her older kids. She just doesn't seem interested in them at all, and doesn't do anything with them or try to engage with them. I guess she's the same with Coco really, other than basic care. She doesn't play with her, despite all the toys and beautiful playroom. It's kind of wasted on her kids, seen as they're always fixated Infront of a screen.

I think she’d rather the playroom look insta ready then them actually play in it

Reactions: 2
Does she ever let those kids relax??! It’s the bloody Easter holidays and she has them up and dressed at 8am! Let them slop around in their pjs for Christ sake!!!

She is basically defeated by her children and doesn’t see that this is something she should change or in fact is something that she has set up by her parenting 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
It is weird! A 15 month old doesn’t just up and decide to watch One Direction videos. She’s just put in front of a screen. Honestly, George is such a messed up parent. On one hand this rampant obsession to never let her baby cry and on the other just sit and watch music videos all day, baby. She really does make me feel better about my parenting 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s so weird isn’t it? Such a wholesome mother earth - must always shove a boob in at the first sign of crying - never sleep train - focus on your babies needs - stay up all night rocking to support them to sleep etc then just plonking a tiny baby in front of a massive tv ALL day.
The only time coco leaves the house is the school run and how many times have we heard that Grayson didn’t do classes or groups because of covid and yet coco is nearly 1.5 and hasn’t done one thing!

Reactions: 5
I've taken one for the team and risked getting blocked but i (very kindly) suggested she take Coco to a playgroup instead of watching James Blunt or One Direction all day. Will report back 😂

She must be seriously thick though. Complains about her boys and their screens but let's Coco play on the ipad and watch TV!? And she even has help so no excuse! I feel for those kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've taken one for the team and risked getting blocked but i (very kindly) suggested she take Coco to a playgroup instead of watching James Blunt or One Direction all day. Will report back 😂

She must be seriously thick though. Complains about her boys and their screens but let's Coco play on the ipad and watch TV!? And she even has help so no excuse! I feel for those kids
This will now be the basis of a 750 slide story, you know that 😂 it will start “I’m sure she didn’t mean this the way it sounded, but she very kindly suggested…” and then will proceed to moan about it for EVA!
Good work though 🙌

• Haha
I got told off for being judgemental 😂 am I allowed to post what she replied here?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.