ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely made that “vegan brunch” purely for the gram. Can guarantee over half of it will end up in the bin. Also does anyone else find it annoying that she brags about drinking 3 bottles of bottled water a day, why would she not just refill a reusable bottle?! For a vegan she’s not very mindful of being eco friendly. Or budget friendly for that matter.

Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely made that “vegan brunch” purely for the gram. Can guarantee over half of it will end up in the bin. Also does anyone else find it annoying that she brags about drinking 3 bottles of bottled water a day, why would she not just refill a reusable bottle?! For a vegan she’s not very mindful of being eco friendly. Or budget friendly for that matter.
I thought that as if the kids would eat all that and yeah just drink out the tap ffs

Reactions: 1
The kids will eat the donuts. The rest will be in the bin. What a waste. I do think she’s reading here btw - she’s addressing a lot of the things that are discussed

Reactions: 3
She’s such a dick, can’t wait until she caves and explains on her stories the hideous things said about her on Tattle and send more people this way!

She's going to have a full blown meltdown by the end of the Easter holidays. Get off your phone and PLAY with your kids George. Grayson clearly needs stimulation and interaction. He's not the older boys who will probably go off and entertain themselves (probably on a screen, okay whatever). Grayson is at peak development age and he needs her there but it feels she doesn't want to sit and actually play with him. You'd think she'd find some instagram pages with fun ideas for toddlers but no. Let's just keep buying crap toys on each shopping trip.

She is overwhelmed by literally everything in life. I don’t understand how/why she wanted 4 kids if this is the case! How has she made it this far?

She is overwhelmed by literally everything in life. I don’t understand how/why she wanted 4 kids if this is the case! How has she made it this far?
She’d have stopped at 2 if she had coco after a boy

Thing is you just know she will have another baby now that she’s seen babyhood is the way to Instagram glory 🙄🙄 she doesn’t need the cash clearly, but she’s been sucked in to the pandering fans and the worshipping she gets.

So she did used to actually do stuff with Greyson 😢

Also that was the most mind numbingly dull 5 minutes of my life

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get what point she’s trying to make on her account. It’s like she can’t stick to a parenting idea because she wants to be seen as doing what the majority do. So for months it’s been “rock and boob above all else” then it’s been playroom setups and sensory baskets and Montessori and now it’s “who has time to do anything else?! Just keep your kids alive!” Who has time? You have time, George! You have a cleaner, no job, 3 days a week you only look after 1 kid and yet sure, make sure you’re staying on trend by being like a regular “mama”. Such a dick

Edit to add: sorry I forgot, she has her kids at home all the time for the next two weeks. Poor little lamb. Honestly, the weekends and school holidays really highlight what a tit mum she is

Reactions: 4
I call bullshit on her recent Stories about Coco's sleep. It absolutely doesn't just miraculously change overnight like that and she's actually doing a disservice to any poor Mum that has been falling for her crap the past 12 months.

I absolutely believe she's been making it up this whole time about how little she sleeps. She's realised now she looks like a total fool and is trying to backtrack.

I call bullshit on her recent Stories about Coco's sleep. It absolutely doesn't just miraculously change overnight like that and she's actually doing a disservice to any poor Mum that has been falling for her crap the past 12 months.
I don't think that's fair, sleep can definitely change within a few days - in the same way it can get loads worse, it can also suddenly get better. At least in my experience.

I don't think that's fair, sleep can definitely change within a few days - in the same way it can get loads worse, it can also suddenly get better. At least in my experience.
I think for me, I don’t believe a word of anything she says. She’s full of tit. Also the sanctimonious “see mamas I told you if you did nothing to change it your baby would eventually sleep. Even if you haven’t slept for 15 months and have gone bleeping insane, isn’t it worth it?! 🥰

Plus I just don’t care whether her baby sleeps or not 😅

The whole sleep thing is bizarre anyway, if she is getting as little sleep as she claims I find it a bit suspect she’s always so chirpy in the morning with a full face of make up/hair done etc when she’s supposedly surviving on a hours sleep here and there?!

Reactions: 6
And if she’s that knackered why’s she going to bed at 10:30

I think she’s jumping the gun a bit saying ‘I can finally feel it happening!’ and preaching to other mums… in a few days’ time she’ll be back on saying ‘I don’t know what’s happened, we’re back to hourly boobing!’

How hypocritical is her recent reel about how we just need to keep our kids alive and happy and shouldn’t feel pressured to do all these things. She is the world’s worst for making her life harder by trying to create the perfect playroom (which barely gets used anyway because iPads are life) or spending days making stupid Halloween/Christmas/Easter baskets.

Reactions: 4
Bending, talking reels is now her thing is it? Not sure which is worse, her “wise” parenting advice or reels rocking with coco 🙄

Sorry double post. Her oldest two are how old? 9&7 or something? And they still have to have an iPad each in order to sit and eat food?! I guess she has all 4 of them around the table now zoned out on screens eating their nutritional replacement “vegan” food 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone tell this woman dressing like a teenage Insta Hun is not cool

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.