ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! She said previously that Grayson has missed out on baby classes due to lockdowns 🙄 so what’s her excuse now for Coco?
She’s over a year old and barely seems to leave the house apart from the school run!
Yes! I don’t get why she doesn’t take the baby to the class she does with Grayson?! Though let’s not forget she has a full time job as an instatwat so she doesn’t have time to do baby classes 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else hate the influencer finger????! If you've noticed it you'll know what I mean 😂 it really grates my tits!
I'm sure in body language 101 it is the most full-of-your-own-importance move there is, ugh it makes me cringe till I heave when people do it!!!
Big pointy duck off fingers away and shove them up your arses🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I cant with her latest reel! "parenting to adult wants and not what our child needs" - that's her to a tee!! Can't be bothered to parent so nanny iPad will do it. Can't be bothered to play or even prepare an activity for Coco so dancing vegetable or James Blunt on YouTube will do it. Her wants are for her kids to leave her alone, their needs are to have boundaries, inreracttion, communication etc etc etc she's really getting on my tits bOoBs now

Reactions: 2
Breaks my heart to see coco struggling in those god awful clunky pink shoes! How can she have 4 kids and still not know that barefoot is best when they’re learning to walk, and I’d imagine even more so if your child has a diagnosed problem with their feet, as coco does!!!
Just saw her stories and those shoes are just HORRIFIC! She has zero clue. It’s all about look and aff links. What a dick!

I cant with her latest reel! "parenting to adult wants and not what our child needs" - that's her to a tee!! Can't be bothered to parent so nanny iPad will do it. Can't be bothered to play or even prepare an activity for Coco so dancing vegetable or James Blunt on YouTube will do it. Her wants are for her kids to leave her alone, their needs are to have boundaries, inreracttion, communication etc etc etc she's really getting on my tits bOoBs now
I can never understand her captions. I have no idea what she’s getting at. But I agree with the getting on my tits part 😅

Reactions: 4
Does anybody else sit on their phone watching her stories thinking GET OFF YOUR PHONE GEORGE!!

Reactions: 3
DB1B6B8F-5B84-46AC-AF3E-26A3CFEF1721.png

How can she record herself saying things like “it’s TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to put a baby to bed with a toddler in the house” and not think this can’t be right?! Why does she make her life so bloody hard and over complicated and assume everyone else does as well? I just put my baby in bed. With 4 other kids in the house at the same time! If you set up a situation where the conditions have to be just so for a baby to sleep you are frankly shooting your self in the arse

I'm sorry but George has to be the thickest woman on the planet. So Coco didn't nap yesterday and slept much better the first stretch of the night. Surely that's your sign that she needs to nap a little less and go to bed a bit later!? Goodness me

Reactions: 6
If she’s so tired why doesn’t she goto bed earlier than 10?!

I'm sorry but George has to be the thickest woman on the planet. So Coco didn't nap yesterday and slept much better the first stretch of the night. Surely that's your sign that she needs to nap a little less and go to bed a bit later!? Goodness me
It amazes me that for a women who constantly reminds everyone she’s got 4 kids so she has “done this a lot”, she is completely bleeping clueless. She is weirdly rigid in so many parts of parenting like naps and boobing but yet in other parts she just gives up quite early on and insists she can’t parent her older kids

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1163519
How can she record herself saying things like “it’s TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to put a baby to bed with a toddler in the house” and not think this can’t be right?! Why does she make her life so bloody hard and over complicated and assume everyone else does as well? I just put my baby in bed. With 4 other kids in the house at the same time! If you set up a situation where the conditions have to be just so for a baby to sleep you are frankly shooting your self in the arse
Same! What planet does she live on where that's her "impossible". My youngest is a few weeks older than Coco. She went for her nap this afternoon with her multiple siblings going crazy in the house, same as always 🤦

So she’s still putting Coco to bed at 6pm and wondering why she wakes at 545am? My days. Someone needs to shake this woman honestly. What a drainer she is

Honestly I don’t believe a word that comes out this woman’s mouth. She claims she hasn’t slept for 15 months and that she’s up at 5.30am yet she has the time & energy to do a full face of makeup, style her hair & dress herself and her kids in the best instahun beige trend every day?! When is she doing all this? She apparently can’t leave her baby & toddler alone but yet they’re supposedly there whilst she is doing her beauty routine? I think the no sleep thing is honestly a crock of tit.

Oh and the other thing that makes me laugh at her. She dresses her boys in the “best” gender neutral stuff that she can find, yet she has a girl and immediately puts her in tutus, barbie shoes, handbags and headbands 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I agree it’s a crock of tit aswell. They always seem to have miserable weekends and I’m sure it’s down to her

Find it really sad she likes to be put together so she can flee the house at a moments notice. But even sadder she is so rigid with everything, even serving pancakes!! I get kids can be a little fussy, but it sounds like he had a great time with dipping his pancakes.

Those glasses reminded me of Willy Wonka. Anyone else?

Attachments

• Haha
Or maybe she should have only but a little bit on the plate so it wasn’t ‘swimming’

Why does she suddenly think no other mum knows how to get out of the house and walk? Jeez George I never would have thought of that unless you’d told me!

Is she mumsplaining walking?
Oh man! Now I’m going to have to go and watch her stories to see for myself! 😅

Ok I saw some of it but had to stop after she just started on advert after advert. And all I can say is GOOD LORD she is a rigid woman! Every damn weekend she complains. “It’s so hard to transition because I’m an uptight dick who insists on screwing up my kids my own way! I don’t need my ‘hubby’ interfering! I’d rather he worked all weekend to make more money for my constant purchases!”

And yeah don’t forget as mums if you put one foot in front of the other it’s walking!

Last edited:
In the process of making coco an iPad addict aswell it seems

Reactions: 4
She’s really bleeping scraping the barrel for content. Yesterday - the benefits of walking! Today - the benefits of water! HOW DOES SHE HAVE SUCH A LARGE FOLLOWING?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.