ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not posted… what has happened to her lol
Edit: *MAYBE* Rodge has put his foot down after walking in on her talking to her 'friends' the other day. Also, she hasn't got the transition of it turning from Sunday to Monday (always seems to catch her off guard....surprised she's over the Friday to Saturday one by Sunday) with it being a bank holiday so hasn't got her usual patter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rodge has put his foot down after walking in on her talking to her 'friends' the other day. Also, she hasn't got the transition of it turning from Sunday to Monday (always seems to catch her off guard....surprised she's over the Friday to Saturday one by Sunday) with it being a bank holiday so hasn't got her usual patter.
😂 did he?! 🤣

She’ll probably have a Bank Holiday to Tuesday transition difficulty 🙄

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don't understand the comments on her latest reel, people going "sorry your husband doesn't understand you need a break"...
He does? She left the house, he told her not to hurry home and that everything was fine? If she decided to ignore him, stress out and come home anyway surely that's on her? Am I missing something 🥴

Reactions: 5
Does coco not pull herself up yet??
I can’t believe her cot is still not on the lower setting. We had to move ours down at 7 months when our daughter starting pulling herself up.
I know all babies develop in their own time but to not be crawling or pulling herself up by her age- surely that’s a warning sign?

Reactions: 4
Does coco not pull herself up yet??
I can’t believe her cot is still not on the lower setting. We had to move ours down at 7 months when our daughter starting pulling herself up.
I know all babies develop in their own time but to not be crawling or pulling herself up by her age- surely that’s a warning sign?
On her stories the other day she had the cot on the lowest, I think she just uploaded an old photo. Doesn't pull up though or bend her knees when put into standing. Where I live bot doing that at 16 months calls for a referral, is it different in the UK?

EDIT-on her stories from this morning you can see the cot

I genuinely don't understand the comments on her latest reel, people going "sorry your husband doesn't understand you need a break"...
He does? She left the house, he told her not to hurry home and that everything was fine? If she decided to ignore him, stress out and come home anyway surely that's on her? Am I missing something 🥴
She loves to perpetuate this idea that motherhood should be an anxious, exhausting “journey” only ever the responsibility of the mother, despite the presence of a father. it shits me to tears that the vast majority of her first time mother followers will believe this crap. She really paints motherhood in a depressing, painful way. What did she dash home to do? Take the kids to the same bleeping park? Organise all her consumerism into matching baskets?

Yeah I’m struggling to understand her latest reel! She replies to a comment saying the support is there but still feels unseen

what more do you want woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m struggling to understand her latest reel! She replies to a comment saying the support is there but still feels unseen

what more do you want woman 🤣
She has insane MC privilege that’s what. She’s a bleeping doucheberry. Perhaps you’d like a daily fanfare and a crown to show how seen you are in all the stuff you do at home. Which is what again? I forget? Content? Chatting to “friends”?

On her stories the other day she had the cot on the lowest, I think she just uploaded an old photo. Doesn't pull up though or bend her knees when put into standing. Where I live bot doing that at 16 months calls for a referral, is it different in the UK?

EDIT-on her stories from this morning you can see the cot
There is a 1 year check that usually happens here before their first birthday. But you’d have to (as the parent) seek advice after this if you had concerns. Her daughter is a bottom shuffler which means she could be later to pull up, however, I had a bottom shuffler and sought a referral to a physio around this age which massively helped. The help is there if you ask. And what’s odd about George is she’s so anxious about parenting and yet so slack in a lot of it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Her husband doesn’t care if she goes out it’s all in her head. I’m a working mum of 2 kids and enjoy life, yes they do my head, I can’t wait until bedtime sometimes, they don’t eat the best all the time and the house can be a tip but I haven’t set ridiculous boundaries and have an online shopping addiction. As said already she is the worst example of a parent to a first time mum.
I havehad a crawler and bum shuffler, the crawler was quicker to walk and my bum shuffler walked at around 15 months

Gooooood I’m so happy she has a thread here… She is unbearable. What’s up with those poetry reels now. F off and go spend time with your kids you nutter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
why is coco having lunch at 10:45? why not give her a snack and have it a little later, she’s also still predominately spoon fed at 15 months. it’s crazy. it’s like she’s actively trying to keep her being a baby as long as possible. less solids so she still boobs ect…

Reactions: 6
😂🤣 that new reel. Christ I couldn’t watch it because the flashing nearly gave me a fit, plus she had to shoehorn in breastfeeding in her underpants didn’t she? You know like all mamas do and then film it and post it 🙄

Her day didn’t seem to involve anything more strenuous than the bare minimum

why is coco having lunch at 10:45? why not give her a snack and have it a little later, she’s also still predominately spoon fed at 15 months. it’s crazy. it’s like she’s actively trying to keep her being a baby as long as possible. less solids so she still boobs ect…
Poor kid goes to bed at 6 when most working parents are just getting in from work

Poor kid goes to bed at 6 when most working parents are just getting in from work
And she then wonders why she wakes up non stop between bed and midnight … errrr duh she’s not tired enough love. She’s so irritating I barely watch her stories anymore. Nothing she does parent wise is ‘normal’ anymore

Reactions: 5
I just can’t believe how scatty she is… so I keep watching her stories lol almost to see when she’s going to snap and kill or calm down

• Haha
I just can’t believe how scatty she is… so I keep watching her stories lol almost to see when she’s going to snap and kill or calm down
I think that’s what we are all doing! The suspense!
Shall we take bets? Snap, kill or calm? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just can’t stand her. I really can’t. She epitomises everything I hate about motherhood. But what really fucks me off more, is that somehow, she gets paid to do this. Like wtf?! How have we got into a situation where someone who has less than a clue about motherhood is praised and paid?!! It really shits me. She just spent 24 stories explaining how Grayson lost a car so it was their entire day trying to find it and then she was planning to buy it again for £20 just to appease him?! And this woman is paid as an example of motherhood. And the my kid doesn’t sleep and it’s so natural and I know best and duck! SHUT UP!!

Sorry. It really winds me up. There are so so many other useful, interesting motherhood accounts on Instagram that deserve all she gets and more. She is appalling. How people can fawn over her I don’t know

Reminder on her latest story to chat to other humans at baby group because they might be nice…. Thanks for the advice I’d NEVER have thought of that 😂😂

what an absolute donut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.