ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like undeclared gifts to me. It’s really not that hard to declare it properly!!

Reactions: 3
This felt a bit like ‘haha my followers are so dumb talking about sleep bags when that’s not what the post was about, I just wanted to waffle the same crap out again but in a different way’

they probably just welcomed a new bleeping NARRATIVE you boring witch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This felt a bit like ‘haha my followers are so dumb talking about sleep bags when that’s not what the post was about, I just wanted to waffle the same crap out again but in a different way’

they probably just welcomed a new bleeping NARRATIVE you boring witch
Also - "beffudlement". Shut up!

I actually don't even get it?
Me neither 🤷‍♀️
is she saying it doesn’t matter what you dress them in for bed as long as ‘keep doing what you’re doing mama you got this’

🤢 phrases like that give me ick

i feel like she’s making fun of her followers with the sleeping bag chat 🤷‍♀️ Makes no sense

6565CE75-9BB5-47DC-B3B2-45678CDFC2A2.png

Reactions: 2
She’s now going off on a fitness/diet tangent
She quite clearly has issues with food going on what she shows portion wise etc

i also don’t think it’s a topic she should be talking about, she’s quite clearly very slim so I hope people don’t take her advice and think that they can achieve same!

Slippery slope mentioning making ‘healthier’ versions of brownies etc there’s nothing wrong with a actual brownie!! Everything in moderation etc

plus she feeds the kids processes crap everyday! Sausage rolls etc just cos their ‘vegan’ doesn’t make it healthy

these posts have really annoyed me

A2B871A5-E83F-4B19-8A2E-ADE7167F5E3B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she wearing a Barbie jumper?

She’s now going off on a fitness/diet tangent
She quite clearly has issues with food going on what she shows portion wise etc

i also don’t think it’s a topic she should be talking about, she’s quite clearly very slim so I hope people don’t take her advice and think that they can achieve same!

Slippery slope mentioning making ‘healthier’ versions of brownies etc there’s nothing wrong with a actual brownie!! Everything in moderation etc

plus she feeds the kids processes crap everyday! Sausage rolls etc just cos their ‘vegan’ doesn’t make it healthy

these posts have really annoyed me

View attachment 1378128
Yep completely agree. She also said that people in the fitness industry don't talk about walking. Plenty of them do, what's she on about.

She has admitted before that she struggled with an eating disorder in her youth. It definitely feels like she’s not fully moved past those issues.

Reactions: 4
Why is she wearing a Barbie jumper?

Yep completely agree. She also said that people in the fitness industry don't talk about walking. Plenty of them do, what's she on about.
She’s just proving she doesn’t know what she’s on about, PTs I’ve trained with in past all of them expect a minimum 10k steps a day, and when I’ve seen other fitness gurus on insta they also stress the importance of steps!

hoping this fitness/food posting she’s doing isn’t going to be her new niche she’s pushing 🤦‍♀️

Her whole behaviour is indicative of an eating disorder. She has a complete desire to feel in control with every aspect of her life. She's just such a bizzare woman, I can never quite work her out. I've suffered on and off with an unhealthy relationship with food since my teenage years, but I would never let my habits be shown to my children. They certainly have a healthy outlook on food and we can enjoy family meals together. It's scary watching George fail those children of hers, they will end up with massive issues/resenting her if she carries on. God knows what happens in her therapy sessions but she's getting worse! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Used to like this woman until it was days and days of the exact same tit on her stories.

What bugs me the most is the affiliate links, does she actually get money from these if someone clicks them and then orders from the website? I learnt a while a go to NEVER click any links influencers share, just google it and find it yourself.

I don’t watch her stories all that much anymore but a while a go she was doing those ‘school run’ outfits, not sure if she still does. But excuse me, what?? They were SO unrealistic it’s insane. You can bet 90% of moms haven’t showered, styled their hair, put a face full of makeup on, instagrammed their entire morning AND chosen such a ridiculously ‘out there’ outfit before taking their kids to school. She needs to get real.

I’ve picked up on her lack of enthusiasm over Grayson. She definitely seems to have always wanted a little girl and now she’s got her she doesn’t care about her three boys, it’s a shame.

I also went off her when she mentioned she has a personal cleaner who cleans her house. I mean, how unrealistic is that? And yet she desperately tries to come across as relatable. Does anybody know what her husband does? Because he’s clearly the breadwinner of the family.

Going to stop ranting now, but pleased to see she has a thread on here because she really is irritating.

Reactions: 8
Used to like this woman until it was days and days of the exact same tit on her stories.

What bugs me the most is the affiliate links, does she actually get money from these if someone clicks them and then orders from the website? I learnt a while a go to NEVER click any links influencers share, just google it and find it yourself.

I don’t watch her stories all that much anymore but a while a go she was doing those ‘school run’ outfits, not sure if she still does. But excuse me, what?? They were SO unrealistic it’s insane. You can bet 90% of moms haven’t showered, styled their hair, put a face full of makeup on, instagrammed their entire morning AND chosen such a ridiculously ‘out there’ outfit before taking their kids to school. She needs to get real.

I’ve picked up on her lack of enthusiasm over Grayson. She definitely seems to have always wanted a little girl and now she’s got her she doesn’t care about her three boys, it’s a shame.

I also went off her when she mentioned she has a personal cleaner who cleans her house. I mean, how unrealistic is that? And yet she desperately tries to come across as relatable. Does anybody know what her husband does? Because he’s clearly the breadwinner of the family.

Going to stop ranting now, but pleased to see she has a thread on here because she really is irritating.
Welcome to the fold 😄

Yes with an aff link she gets paid with every click into the website, even if you don’t buy anything. Plus, if you buy something within the website but not what she linked, she will get paid. This can be even if you go back on the website days later so it’s always good to clear cookies. It’s also why she doesn’t show some of the things properly so you have to click the link if you want to see it. Cheeky fucker.

As for the “healthy” eating - what a joke! I barely watch her stories and even I know neither she nor any of her kids have a healthy attitude to food. Plus, I just don’t buy this idea that a vegan substitute is healthier. Usually they’re stacked with soy which isn’t good, especially for women.

And the fact she mentioned making all those things out of fruits/veg/lentils/beans etc 😂😂 literally never seen her make anything except Mac n “cheez” and whatever she makes those pancakes out of

• Haha
Welcome to the fold 😄

Yes with an aff link she gets paid with every click into the website, even if you don’t buy anything. Plus, if you buy something within the website but not what she linked, she will get paid. This can be even if you go back on the website days later so it’s always good to clear cookies. It’s also why she doesn’t show some of the things properly so you have to click the link if you want to see it. Cheeky fucker.

As for the “healthy” eating - what a joke! I barely watch her stories and even I know neither she nor any of her kids have a healthy attitude to food. Plus, I just don’t buy this idea that a vegan substitute is healthier. Usually they’re stacked with soy which isn’t good, especially for women.

And the fact she mentioned making all those things out of fruits/veg/lentils/beans etc 😂😂 literally never seen her make anything except Mac n “cheez” and whatever she makes those pancakes out of
Mac and cheese and linda mcartney sausage rolls... The affiliate links without showing what it is is such a snide thing to do.

What is she talking about in her latest stories 😂😂 the fruits of HER labour? It’s not the fruits of her labour or her responding to her needs is it because coco has only started to sleep when she stopped feeding her all night and her husband has gone in instead!!

Reactions: 7
30 + stories before 10am 🤣🤣
Didn't she admit previously that she doesn't attempt anything other than 'boobing' back to sleep? Of course her husband can cope and rock Coco back to sleep, I just doubt she let's him attempt anything other than her going in to boob until now and it's clearly starting to work.

What is she talking about in her latest stories 😂😂 the fruits of HER labour? It’s not the fruits of her labour or her responding to her needs is it because coco has only started to sleep when she stopped feeding her all night and her husband has gone in instead!!
It’s all part of her justifying it to herself that her way is the only way to mother. “Look how hard I made my life for 18 months and now it is paying off!” Er no love.

• Haha
I'm super triggered, I wish my husband could rock my daughter back to sleep 😂

If she wasn’t such a neurotic control freak she could have reached this point with coco’s sleep literally a year ago. But of course she doesn’t recognise that, instead she’s weirdly giving herself a pat on the back for coco making it through 8 hours without waking when really it’s because she finally stopped doing the same old tit that was not working and got her husband to help for once in his life.

And the waking for the day at 4:30am is another bloody problem! God I do not envy her life 😂

Anyone else get irrationally angry at the way she dicks around with her hands when she’s talking to the camera?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.