ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's finally taken Coco to a class, the lazy mare.

Reactions: 4
This comment confirmed why I never liked or did baby classes
That's all our George cares about anyway. That her kids look cute.

We've never been to a baby class either but because there aren't any where I live. I'd never say they're necessary but because George does f all with Coco accept sitting her in front of the TV, at least that little girl can get some stimulation from somewhere

Reactions: 5
This comment confirmed why I never liked or did baby classes
George probably tried to pass them her affiliate links🙄🙈😅

Come to think of it, that's probably the actual reason she's there! Fresh meat for her to flog to

Last edited:
  • Haha
George probably tried to pass them her affiliate links🙄🙈😅

Come to think of it, that's probably the actual reason she's there! Fresh meat for her to flog to
I wonder if she has a business card with her IG & TikTok handle on them. “Oh! You should be my friend on Instagram! I have so many friends on Instagram!”

duck I’m glad she was never at any of the baby classes I went to…!

• Haha
Haha if she doesn't already she'll be reading here like, yess that is such a good idea! Take my 'business' to the next level! ....🙄

Reactions: 2
Haha if she doesn't already she'll be reading here like, yess that is such a good idea! Take my 'business' to the next level! ....🙄
tit!! I’m giving her ideas now! Though wouldn’t be the first time she didn’t have an independent thought 😑

Reactions: 2
Yeah because I’d be so keen to eat if someone put a bowl down in front of me and then stuck a camera in my face, waiting with baited breath…
Being spoon fed and not allowed to ever make a mess won't have helped

Reactions: 3
Yeah because I’d be so keen to eat if someone put a bowl down in front of me and then stuck a camera in my face, waiting with baited breath…
Totally agree! Perhaps she could pull her up the table and eat with her? Get her involved in making it. My baby, slightly younger than Coco, sits on the side and "helps" with stirring and things, she loves it.

Good lord woman! Is there any part of parenting that you don’t find the most hardestest most horrific thing ever?! A plea to all first time mothers: DO NOT FOLLOW THISMUMMYSTORY

Reactions: 6
It’s sad that being a Mum is all she is like she never mentions going out for coffee or for a drink with a friend or even a date with the Husband

It’s sad that being a Mum is all she is like she never mentions going out for coffee or for a drink with a friend or even a date with the Husband
I think she's mentioned before she doesn't have any friends. Says it all really.

Sorry but how bleeping arrogant is the whole “good morning hope this face makes all your troubles go” tit that she spouts when she poses her kid in that bloody chair in her daft clothes? Has anyone ever seen a picture of a strangers baby on the internet and thought “man I was having a tough day but look at this face I don’t know 😍 who cares about heating bills and debt now!”

She’s so up her own arse. She really does not deserve this platform status

Reactions: 8
All the chat about coco going at her own pace and telling other mums not to worry- yes most babies develop at their own pace, but surely saying that kind of thing could discourage some parents from getting help for their children who maybe do have an issue and need referrals? So dangerous to make blanket statements and present herself like some sort of expert.

All the chat about coco going at her own pace and telling other mums not to worry- yes most babies develop at their own pace, but surely saying that kind of thing could discourage some parents from getting help for their children who maybe do have an issue and need referrals? So dangerous to make blanket statements and present herself like some sort of expert.
Yes!! Exactly!! I haven't watched George recently so I don't know if Coco's been checked out but if you have a baby that does need early intervention in one way or another listening to these clueless instagram experts is so harmful!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.