Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just stumbled across this thread and it’s every thing i’ve been thinking!

She had the help of a brilliant sleep consultant but fobbed that off when Coco finally started to sleep better because her whole content is the no sleeping baby like it’s healthy for a 15 month old to have so many wake ups and also pretty much doesn’t move!! It’s the same crap all day every day. Grayson isn’t a pain, he is just a normal boy enjoying his childhood.

Reactions: 7

sasbeep

VIP Member
What is she talking about in her latest stories 😂😂 the fruits of HER labour? It’s not the fruits of her labour or her responding to her needs is it because coco has only started to sleep when she stopped feeding her all night and her husband has gone in instead!!

sasbeep

VIP Member
And she’s packed like 6+ pairs of shoes for Coco, who doesn’t cruise let alone walk! She’s mental.

• Haha

Corona

VIP Member
Somebody get this woman a dictionary please. I can't stand people who use 'big' words to try and sound clever without knowing what they mean. I'm pretty sure, George, that those linda McCartney sausages and packets of jus roll arent making noises

Attachments

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
I can’t even cope how bright and light her bedroom is at 4am! Of course the kids think it’s morning!! All because she doesn’t want to put a blackout blind in her room because they’re depressing!! Sorry love 4am wake ups are depressing not the aesthetic of your bedroom!!

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I swear to god my heart literally breaks for little Grayson. You hear him here saying, "mummy come here not"... Then it mumbles so you can't really hear what he says, but quite clearly he'll be saying along the lines of, Mummy come here.. please.. you massive selfish self absorbed fucking bellend and look at me and talk to me and please for the love of God give me some damn attention and not your shitty fucking phone with your shitty fucking account and its shitty fucking followers!!!!
😩😢

Am just watching her for the first time in weeks, as I'm waiting on my daughter at yet another hospital appointment and feeling all the feels. George is a prick she doesn't know how good she has it and how lucky she is. I swear that it's going to take something unfortunate for her to get a grip on life and what really matters 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Iccybob

I don’t understand this viewpoint about kids ‘EXPECTING a constant schedule of entertainment’- if they do it’s because of how you’ve brought them up George, not ‘society’ or ‘the narrative’s’ fault.
On this slide she complains about that and then on the next slide she complains about Grayson getting out his own toys and entertaining himself- those poor kids can’t win!

Attachments

• Heart

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Feel I say/think this a lot but wtf is she wearing?! The amount of money she must spend trying to keep her self and her kids “trendy” is eye watering! Plus she looks like an embarrassment. Looking at that other account when she obviously didn’t think she was an Instagram icon, she just dressed like a normal human

Sallymumof3crazyboys

I think she is a sad, lonely, hypocritical, stupid bitch. She cares about nothing except herself, the gram and Coco. She is neglectful of Grayson, and his needs, (maybe additional needs?) She clearly has no friends, the fact that she refers to Insta as her friends! All the other mums in the playground probably avoid her like the plague! She thinks she is so special and a brilliant mother but I have honestly seen better mothers who are on low incomes and struggling everyday. The forced vegan thing is disgusting, the children should be allowed a choice, the whole thing is for attention and can’t be good for her growing kids. Especially Coco who already has issues with bowel movements! The way she refuses to put Coco down asleep is a big issue, she is making potential problems for that girl later down the line. I think she is the most ignorant, self absorbed, crap mum there is currently showing us her life on any social media platform. The fact she gets 2 days a week help from her mum where her mum sleeps over and she still complains about her life, pisses me right off. I have 3 children 2 of which have additional needs and the 3rd is a baby, my partner works long hours to support us all and I have no parents/in laws that help me. The woman infuriates me so much I had to vent somewhere! Sorry folks rant over!

• Heart

what_the_actual

Her stories today have been a bit mental 🤭 and her food shop must be sooo expensive!
I think this too, she has a large family to feed, I get that. However, she waffles on about whole and nourishing foods but the majority of her food is processed foods rather than ingredients to make nourishing meals.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I wish she would stop using these pictures as click bait. The fact she thinks it’s “helping” people and not just attracting weirdos is laughable. But honestly, imagine her daughter as a teenager seeing this?! I’d be mortified if I found a video of me sucking my mums boob and I am pro pro pro breastfeeding!
046043DA-20A2-4555-9A70-1ED1BFFFA03E.jpeg

Also I tried to watch the reel but I just couldn’t. I cannot imagine how up my own arse I’d have to be to post something like that 😂🤣

Last edited:

Corona

VIP Member
And to piss us all off even more she used to rant about how she doesn't believe in gender stereotypes 😂😂😂

• Haha

youdontevenknowme

I’m so confused.. she’s been up since 4:45am but she still found the time and energy to apply a full face of makeup? It’s just not normal.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I wish she would stop pushing this narrative, basically saying because she ‘boobed’ and seen to Coco every 2 hours for the last YEAR AND A HALF that she’s done a amazing job and baby can finally sleep

sorry but she’s still up at 4am I definitely don’t count that as sleeping through!

also ironic she acts like the best mum because she refused to bow to ‘society’ and ‘sleep train’ and tended to Coco everytime she made a squeak but in day to day life the kids spend most of their t
She didn’t feel ready to sleep though, she basically had enough and sent the husband in and took the one thing away that she relied on! Making out like it was on cocos terms

CaptainJane

I can't think of anything more tedious than spending a whole week going from bed to pool to restaurant via a million outfit changes. I get that shepherding four kids and a pushchair around isn't the easiest thing in the world but I hope in Greece she at least takes them somewhere a bit more exciting! How many suitcases do we reckon will be going this time??

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Well it’s Sunday so you know what that means. Hope you’re all preparing yourselves for the transition out of the weekend.
How to transition yourself out of the weekend:
1) Spend as much time as possible talking to your “mates” on Instagram about how hard this is
2) Do not spend any time enjoying the weekend
3) Complain that your husband does nothing right
4) Overanalyse as much as possible

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
The kid can’t even walk let alone swim. Ridiculous.
Also what is it with the labelled going home outfits. Who puts so much thought into clothing! She is absolutely not going to enjoy the holiday
Going home outfits?! 😂🤣 stop it you guys are winding me up. Honestly her insanity around packing for this holiday is actually giving me cheer. It’s laughable because it’s madness!

I literally have no desire to watch her stories on holiday. Anyone want to hazard a guess at how much she’ll talking about “transitioning into the holiday”? No one is going to enjoy this holiday is my bet

• Haha