This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't Alison Hammond supposed to be pre-diabetic a few months ago? She was on the show trying to get sympathy for being on the verge of diabetes. Said she was changing her diet and working with a trainer. How is it, then, she never looks any slimmer? She always looks the same size or bigger. Does she just have terrible self control or what? To be honest, I was shocked she was wasn't already diabetic.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't Alison Hammond supposed to be pre-diabetic a few months ago? She was on the show trying to get sympathy for being on the verge of diabetes. Said she was changing her diet and working with a trainer. How is it, then, she never looks any slimmer? She always looks the same size or bigger. Does she just have terrible self control or what? To be honest, I was shocked she was wasn't already diabetic.
I agree, caught a glimpse of her a few weeks ago, thought Eamonn and Ruth were on but no, I am no twiggy, could do with losing a couple of stone myself but I was shocked when I saw her, Wasn't she advertising Weight watchers or slimfast not too long ago?

I agree, caught a glimpse of her a few weeks ago, thought Eamonn and Ruth were on but no, I am no twiggy, could do with losing a couple of stone myself but I was shocked when I saw her, Wasn't she advertising Weight watchers or slimfast not too long ago?
I agree. I don't understand it. She said she was pre-diabetic, so I would think she would look a bit slimmer now and try get healthy. Maybe she has and it just isn't noticeable yet. She been big like that ever since she first appeared on our screens though. I find many of these Z list celebs advertise those brands or lose weight, release a weight loss dvd, then put the weight back on again. It all seems like a ploy just to make money.

Reactions: 4
It was Weight Watchers or WW as they are now called but that association didn’t seem to last very long. It only seemed to last a month. I wonder if they quietly dropped her as she was putting weight on rather than losing it and she would be bad publicity for them?

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of Phil and Holly, but every Monday I feel a sense of fresh air after Fridays episodes. They’re much more professional and seem to hold it together

Reactions: 3
I’m not a fan of Phil and Holly, but every Monday I feel a sense of fresh air after Fridays episodes. They’re much more professional and seem to hold it together
Phil and Holly may not be perfect but they are amazing in comparison to Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary

Another way to show his superiority....when they do the 'spin to win' he always has to spin the wheel & Holly does the balls...which no one ever chooses!

Reactions: 3
Cannot stick Phil & Holly ... to my husband I call them “the smuggest pair on tv”. Especially detest the cooking sessions as I can’t stand watching them eat.. waving their forks around. I like Dermot & Alison .. but can’t watch them on this show. Loved Eamon & Ruth just think they come across as very genuine. Tend to sky plus & ff .. just in case (anything interesting☹) if Rochelle is on I don’t even bother ff .. just don’t watch. I’m sure she’s a nice person but can’t handle her presenting style. Totally under Pips control. Admire Amanda Holden so much for calling him out & standing up to him. TG she she’s proved she doesn’t need him. Not crazy abt her either tbh but like her for not hiding away. Btw was just thinking over the w/e what happened to the week end TM Eamon & Ruth were supposed to be presenting? That seems to have been quietly shelved? Wd love some competition for TM so they don’t win another NTA just bc there’s no alternative!

Reactions: 6
Cannot stick Phil & Holly ... to my husband I call them “the smuggest pair on tv”. Especially detest the cooking sessions as I can’t stand watching them eat.. waving their forks around. I like Dermot & Alison .. but can’t watch them on this show. Loved Eamon & Ruth just think they come across as very genuine. Tend to sky plus & ff .. just in case (anything interesting☹) if Rochelle is on I don’t even bother ff .. just don’t watch. I’m sure she’s a nice person but can’t handle her presenting style. Totally under Pips control. Admire Amanda Holden so much for calling him out & standing up to him. TG she she’s proved she doesn’t need him. Not crazy abt her either tbh but like her for not hiding away. Btw was just thinking over the w/e what happened to the week end TM Eamon & Ruth were supposed to be presenting? That seems to have been quietly shelved? Wd love some competition for TM so they don’t win another NTA just bc there’s no alternative!
Ruth & Eamonn were tipped to be getting a BBC show weren't they. I'd definitely watch that, it's so nice to see a real couple. They can argue without the press making out their is 'backstage tension'. This Morning is such a lazy format. It's so predictable. It also has too much misery, I know some people are really suffering and I feel for them but having them as guests on the show to relay their trauma doesn't really change their situation and just creates a certain tone. I think features like that are best kept to good morning Britain. I watch TV for escapism from all the tit going on.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice they just faked Holly and Phil sitting together?

Edit: oh wait, they used a split screen to make it look like they were sitting closer together

Last edited:
I don't watch this morning very often but I did just watch a clip on YouTube and Phil interrupts Holly and the face she makes! I dont know whether it was a moment of annoyance or if they aren't as happy colleagues as they make out. If anyone wants to watch it is the clip of Phil thinking the real pulled pork is vegan with that over chipper chef lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't watch this morning very often but I did just watch a clip on YouTube and Phil interrupts Holly and the face she makes! I dont know whether it was a moment of annoyance or if they aren't as happy colleagues as they make out. If anyone wants to watch it is the clip of Phil thinking the real pulled pork is vegan with that over chipper chef lady.
Sorry we’ve all deleted our posts for some reason.

Holly’s look of frustration at Phil’s interruption is at about 2:55

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry we’ve all deleted our posts for some reason.

Holly’s look of frustration at Phil’s interruption is at about 2:55
Oh yes, she so did 😂. He is such an arrogant git! 😠
Thanks for posting for us that do not watch 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.