This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes please , you stay there forever Alison , 1 minute and she annoyed me, I could last 5 minutes before getting pissed off last year, she has disappeared up her own gigantic arse, this is a below z list celeb thinking she is Britain's most loved national favourite, she is actually quite vile when people don't pander to her

Reactions: 7
Yes please , you stay there forever Alison , 1 minute and she annoyed me, I could last 5 minutes before getting pissed off last year, she has disappeared up her own gigantic arse, this is a below z list celeb thinking she is Britain's most loved national favourite, she is actually quite vile when people don't pander to her
Stay where? Where is she? The gigantic arse comment 🤭🤭

Reactions: 1
Why send her out there for a few days? Seems a bit pointless, no?

I don't know why she keeps that size. She needs to look after her health.

Reactions: 5
Stay where? Where is she? The gigantic arse comment 🤭🤭
She was abroad and kept asking to state all week , even daring to ask Holly to do Friday for her , she was joking but I think she forgets she only has the job because Holly is off on Fridays, I think somone is forgetting she isn't a star :D

Reactions: 9
She was abroad and kept asking to state all week , even daring to ask Holly to do Friday for her , she was joking but I think she forgets she only has the job because Holly is off on Fridays, I think somone is forgetting she isn't a star :D
Ah right I understand now...she should have said to holly - cover for me Friday if you still work for Itv then love🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she have a gastric band?
I don't know. I mentioned on here a short while ago that over a couple months ago she mentioned to Holly and Phil that she was diagnosed as pre-diabetic, but how she was going to work how to improve it, and how she is working with a trainer for her weight. H&P were being all sympathetic towards her and Allison put on a concerned face etc, but then fast forward to now and she looks no different. In fact she looked bigger than ever standing there in Portugal. Some people just punish themselves it seems, despite being warned she is pre-diabetic. Unless it was all a massive lie and she just trying to make us feel sorry for her and her weight. I don't know any more, I am starting to become dubious of the ITV mob and what they say is legit or not.

To be honest- she's refused the vaccination. Ah the stories that are sellable if they catch it. Amazed they aren't hanging around a Covid Ward licking the walls to catch it for the scoop.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who? Alison? How was she able to travel?
No need to prove you have had the jabs only the tests -

If you want to go on holiday to Portugal, you need proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure.

You will also need another two negative Covid tests as you arrive back in the UK, but you will not need to isolate.

On TV today at an airport they were asking people if they had had their jabs, most had but some not, just the above test.

No need to prove you have had the jabs only the tests -

If you want to go on holiday to Portugal, you need proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure.

You will also need another two negative Covid tests as you arrive back in the UK, but you will not need to isolate.
I am really annoyed that they are promoting travel to countries that were not on the green list (it has changed from amber to green today but still feels irresponsible to me)

Reactions: 5
To be honest- she's refused the vaccination. Ah the stories that are sellable if they catch it. Amazed they aren't hanging around a Covid Ward licking the walls to catch it for the scoop.
I'm surprised they allow her to even mention it , its not really the message ITV want to be promoting , I would suspend her until she had the jab , if she still didn't want it I would sack her, we don't need people in this country not joining in let alone bragging about it on TV.
I know the jab is a choice thing but imo it's more important than ever to have it and if this idiot becomes part of the reason we don't get any freedom back then I'll be fuming.
I cant stand her , fake cow

I am really annoyed that they are promoting travel to countries that were not on the green list (it has changed from amber to green today but still feels irresponsible to me)
Gmb had a reporter on a plane to portugal this morning, first class, spaces between people , camera man walked through the main cabin and it looked pretty full.

That is shocking... 😱. Refused the vaccine? Not being funny but being on a packed plane is not the place for an unvaccinated person . Being overweight hinders recovery according to reports... She has a son to think of. Of course it is personal choice to have it or not but I would not be putting myself in harms way then....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When did she say she’s refused the vaccine? I got the impression from a few of her tweets from the last few months she was anti-lockdown too!

I'm surprised they allow her to even mention it , its not really the message ITV want to be promoting , I would suspend her until she had the jab , if she still didn't want it I would sack her, we don't need people in this country not joining in let alone bragging about it on TV.
I know the jab is a choice thing but imo it's more important than ever to have it and if this idiot becomes part of the reason we don't get any freedom back then I'll be fuming.
I cant stand her , fake cow
yeh exactly it's a personal choice but then it is also the personal choice of her employers to make the work environment safe for everyone

Why would anyone phone this morning with a problem, Deirdre has only read one self help book and has replied to same things out of it for 30 years , and then you get Alison getting involved, if I was producer I would have to tell her to shut her mouth , she isn't qualified , telling someone with body issues the cliche of "you're a great person" etc.... she wanted to be told how to get her body issues under control , so a boost of motivation of how to get some exercise she could do from a beginner that doesn't feel like an effort to make time for.
You can be told how great you are but if you hate your weight then you need help with motivation

They need to stop these stupid help lines , they are outdated , and harmful Coming from unqualified tv people

Alison has really got her feet under the table , all I hear is her voice now , she is becoming a monster 1 Friday episode a week and she thinks she is the nations sweetheart

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have now included Alison & Dermot in the opening titles as of today so looks like they are here to stay for all forthcoming Fridays.

At least when they weren’t in the opening titles there was a small glimmer of hope that the producers would change their mind and pull them at the last moment

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone phone this morning with a problem, Deirdre has only read one self help book and has replied to same things out of it for 30 years , and then you get Alison getting involved, if I was producer I would have to tell her to shut her mouth , she isn't qualified , telling someone with body issues the cliche of "you're a great person" etc.... she wanted to be told how to get her body issues under control , so a boost of motivation of how to get some exercise she could do from a beginner that doesn't feel like an effort to make time for.
You can be told how great you are but if you hate your weight then you need help with motivation

They need to stop these stupid help lines , they are outdated , and harmful Coming from unqualified tv people

Alison has really got her feet under the table , all I hear is her voice now , she is becoming a monster 1 Friday episode a week and she thinks she is the nations sweetheart
Yeah you could tell the woman was just thinking "if it was that simple I would have solved this years ago", these people should be going ot their GPs with these issues

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice they keep bringing on Denise, the woman from Iain Dale's radio show. Why? She barely appears on Iain Dale's show, now all of sudden she is an almost regular fixture on This Morning haha.

Anyone notice they keep bringing on Denise, the woman from Iain Dale's radio show. Why? She barely appears on Iain Dale's show, now all of sudden she is an almost regular fixture on This Morning haha.
She doesn't have much to say though 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.