This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think Schofield really doesnt ljke james martin he often seems to criticises things he makes and ignores him
I bet James Martin doesnt kiss his arse backstage, so schofield is waiting for him to make a mistake so he can get rid.
I dont watch it everyday, probably once a week, i do remember the first time i started to hate Schofield when i noticed how he had disappeared up his own arse, it must have been quite a few years ago , they were doing a Xmas presents section and one section was for those who had a lot to spend, the item was a whisky set costing hundreds, he mentioned the people in the gallery told him not to open it, so he spoke about it and then joked about having some, the next second he has opened it and was drinking it, i'm sure it was a limited edition collection of whisky or something, and this idiot opens it up and ruins what could have been a nice present for someone, i just felt he was showing off his power within the business, i thought he was an hole tbh.
Since then ive seen him do it time and time again, opening expensive drinks just to giggle with Holly, he always seems a big head as well about his knowledge of drinks.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet James Martin doesnt kiss his arse backstage, so schofield is waiting for him to make a mistake so he can get rid.
I dont watch it everyday, probably once a week, i do remember the first time i started to hate Schofield when i noticed how he had disappeared up his own arse, it must have been quite a few years ago , they were doing a Xmas presents section and one section was for those who had a lot to spend, the item was a whisky set costing hundreds, he mentioned the people in the gallery told him not to open it, so he spoke about it and then joked about having some, the next second he has opened it and was drinking it, i'm sure it was a limited edition collection of whisky or something, and this idiot opens it up and ruins what could have been a nice present for someone, i just felt he was showing off his power within the business, i thought he was an hole tbh.
Since then ive seen him do it time and time again, opening expensive drinks just to giggle with Holly, he always seems a big head as well about his knowledge of drinks.
yeah, whenever I see that craft gin delivery ad thing he is in I cringe as it is supposed to be funny (I assume) but his personality is clearly just like that

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Urgh Shirley Ballas! Does anyone else find her unbearable? I'm sure she's a nice lady and I'm pleased she's found success but I cannot bear to watch her. Her voice, her smug face irritate the hell out of me. Where has she come from? 5 years ago, I didn't have a clue who she was.

Reactions: 10
it's so ridiculous how different Schofield acts with John Torode compared to with James Martin, with the comparison it is really obviouos he doesn't like Martin

Reactions: 6
it's so ridiculous how different Schofield acts with John Torode compared to with James Martin, with the comparison it is really obviouos he doesn't like Martin
To be honest, if I was James Martin I’d be delighted that Schofield didn’t like me. Being disliked by that preposterous egomaniac should be seen as a badge of honour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be honest, if I was James Martin I’d be delighted that Schofield didn’t like me. Being disliked by that preposterous egomaniac should be seen as a badge of honour.
I don't watch anymore but had to pop into neighbours who is in hospital to walk dog and feed it...the tv was on for the dog 😂.. Sue Hill was on This Morning talking about Madeline MC Cann, I get the vibe she is not a schofe fan either....anyway the poor dog has suffered enough so put on C4, she might prefer Steph and countdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't watch anymore but had to pop into neighbours who is in hospital to walk dog and feed it...the tv was on for the dog 😂.. Sue Hill was on This Morning talking about Madeline MC Cann, I get the vibe she is not a schofe fan either....anyway the poor dog has suffered enough so put on C4, she might prefer Steph and countdown 😂
PMSL :D i leave the TV on for the cats when i go out :D Never This Morning though , thats just cruel , notify the RSPCA :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PMSL :D i leave the TV on for the cats when i go out :D Never This Morning though , thats just cruel , notify the RSPCA :D
I think the 94yr old with the broken hip has enough problems without reporting her for dog abuse...I will give it a few days 😂😂😂

This in the paper today... The ratings for Fridays have soared ??? Have they really...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anybody else get irritated by Alice Beer. She was on there this morning talking about how she's got an electric car and it's affordable at £27k. These people live on cloud cuckoo land. The products she advertises are often only affordable to the upper middle class people.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anybody else get irritated by Alice Beer. She was on there this morning talking about how she's got an electric car and it's affordable at £27k. These people live on cloud cuckoo land. The products she advertises are often only affordable to the upper middle class people.
I don’t get how they have her an expert for things... like medical, science she’s always there with facts!!!

Reactions: 2
my mate works for land rover , he gets to borrow cars to go on long distances to meetings , he chose one of their electric cars, he said it was the worst experience ever, he literally had to plan the journey by segments of the journey, because if you cant make it to services with the quick charge points then you have to find some off the motorway , he didnt have to pay but the fast charge is pricey i think, he said the car its self was good, you just put your foot down and its like a super fast go cart it just accelerates with no drag of the gear change, he would keep the car itself ,, but the journey constantly worrying about the electric was a constant worry.

I don’t get how they have her an expert for things... like medical, science she’s always there with facts!!!
LOL medical science or popping on a duvet :D she knows it all does Alice Beer :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my mate works for land rover , he gets to borrow cars to go on long distances to meetings , he chose one of their electric cars, he said it was the worst experience ever, he literally had to plan the journey by segments of the journey, because if you cant make it to services with the quick charge points then you have to find some off the motorway , he didnt have to pay but the fast charge is pricey i think, he said the car its self was good, you just put your foot down and its like a super fast go cart it just accelerates with no drag of the gear change, he would keep the car itself ,, but the journey constantly worrying about the electric was a constant worry.
This is the problem with electric cars at the moment. Great in theory, but the national infrastructure of charging points and rapid charge is not in place enough. Half the time charging points don't work anyway. So you are constantly on a hard economy drive and planning to get to your next charging point. It's just too much like hard work.

It's why I would only buy a self-charging hybrid currently, you still use fuel and that charges the batteries.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Alice used to be a detective or am I thinking of someone else?

Wasn't she a presenter for ITV way back in the day? I know she was on ready steady cook, the original. They all seem to roll in the same groups and get chances on TV together. James Martin is another one who was on ready steady cook, along with Phil Vickery, and surprise, surprise, they are both chosen as chefs for This Morning.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.