This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can vote for NTA’s - vote wisely people 😂
I would love it if they lose the NTA award. We need to make a Tattle wide effort to decide which nomination we are going to vote for instead, and vote as much as we can. 😂😂

It can be a Tattle wide bonding exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would love it if they lose the NTA award. We need to make a Tattle wide effort to decide which nomination we are going to vote for instead, and vote as much as we can. 😂😂

It can be a Tattle wide bonding exercise.
I want them to lose this year in hopes they’ll get Ruth and Eamon back on permanently. Anyone know why they’re not hosting during half term next week?

Reactions: 7
I want them to lose this year in hopes they’ll get Ruth and Eamon back on permanently. Anyone know why they’re not hosting during half term next week?
“ITV have confirmed to HELLO! that Alison and Dermot were always due to present next week and that "Eamonn and Ruth will be presenting over the summer." We look forward to seeing them then!”

So how come we were told when Alison & Dermot first took over Fridays in January that Eamonn & Ruth would do all the school holidays? During the Easter 2 week break they only did the first week and now they are not doing next week

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
“ITV have confirmed to HELLO! that Alison and Dermot were always due to present next week and that "Eamonn and Ruth will be presenting over the summer." We look forward to seeing them then!”

So how come we were told when Alison & Dermot first took over Fridays in January that Eamonn & Ruth would do all the school holidays? During the Easter 2 week break they only did the first week and now they are not doing next week
Slowly closing the door on them I think 😠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Perhaps Eamonns back is still causing him pain and they decided not to do it next week as he’s in pain? Not sure what the situation is with that at the moment but when they presented last he looked incredibly uncomfortable and it showed in his mannerisms. I prefer them to Alison and Dermot but would hate him to be in visible pain on the tv again!

Reactions: 4
Perhaps Eamonns back is still causing him pain and they decided not to do it next week as he’s in pain? Not sure what the situation is with that at the moment but when they presented last he looked incredibly uncomfortable and it showed in his mannerisms. I prefer them to Alison and Dermot but would hate him to be in visible pain on the tv again!
That’s a good point regarding his back. He was in a lot of pain when we saw him at Easter. The last time I saw him on screen was a few weeks ago when Eamonn & Joe appeared with Ruth & Stacey on Loose Women. He was sat down for all of it so I couldn’t tell if he was still in pain or not. I remember Joe asking him how he was feeling now but I can’t remember what his response was

Reactions: 3
Oh of course. I forgot about that. That makes sense and possibly the reason 🙂

Reactions: 1
Did Alison really just say that she doesn't want to get a blood clot and die from the Covid vaccine. Whether she was joking or not, that is incredibly unprofessional.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did Alison really just say that she doesn't want to get a blood clot and die from the Covid vaccine. Whether she was joking or not, that is incredibly unprofessional.
I cannot believe they are able to say this on national tv. She should be worried about the health complications from her weight tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The size she is she is much more likely to die from covid than the vaccine. She is taking a risk everyday leaving her house!

Reactions: 10
She has become a pain in the arse , she has no skills for TV , she can do 5 minute segments with contrived falling over and laughter, but they are trusting this idiot with important topics , and I'm not interested in her opinion

She is like Schofield in that she knows she won't be fired, so she has her feet under the table , her personality will get more and more egotistical and people will turn off because if her , ITV are more likely to get rid of Dermot and yty and box tick their way out of trouble than get rid of Alison who is ruining it all

Reactions: 13
She has become a pain in the arse , she has no skills for TV , she can do 5 minute segments with contrived falling over and laughter, but they are trusting this idiot with important topics , and I'm not interested in her opinion

She is like Schofield in that she knows she won't be fired, so she has her feet under the table , her personality will get more and more egotistical and people will turn off because if her , ITV are more likely to get rid of Dermot and yty and box tick their way out of trouble than get rid of Alison who is ruining it all
I agree. She has that personality which is ok in small doses and to act the prat in interviewing celebs but not to carry the show. ITV has totally fucked it up in my opinion. I actually didn't mind her before but now it's too much

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.