This Morning - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Stacey Solomon ever stood in to present , i really like her i think she is a genuine warm and funny person , ive seen her present i'm a celeb extra which i enjoyed, but whether she could do This Morning i dont know, i would definitely prefer her to Hammond , i think Stacey is a lot more natural.
Dermot would have to go, not sure who i would have , but anyone except Ore Oduba who has to be the most fake , insincere, bland and sickly person on TV.

Melvin Odoom might be quite good , but i dont know whether he has done TV with Stacey and its all about chemistry, so it could just be really awkward like Dermot and Alison.

Johnny and Denise have made up and are friends again, they could get them in , but then i would be just hoping it would be the Big Breakfast 2 , i loved that when those two did it.
Imagine Johnny and Denise back, that would be incredible!

Reactions: 6
Imagine Johnny and Denise back, that would be incredible!
i think there is an anniversary of Big Breakfast coming up and i think they were going to do something now johnny and Denise are talking again, i would love a week of them doing it , or even a one off , but i guess it will just be a clips program with talking heads.

I actually really miss those days, i was a postie so i recorded it and watched some of it on my break ( i lived on the round i delivered to so i could just pop home for breakfast) , i then watched the end at about 11.30 when i finished, ahhh great days

• Heart
i think there is an anniversary of Big Breakfast coming up and i think they were going to do something now johnny and Denise are talking again, i would love a week of them doing it , or even a one off , but i guess it will just be a clips program with talking heads.

I actually really miss those days, i was a postie so i recorded it and watched some of it on my break ( i lived on the round i delivered to so i could just pop home for breakfast) , i then watched the end at about 11.30 when i finished, ahhh great days
Those were definitely the days. Never been a morning show close to it since.

Reactions: 4
Bore bag Rochelle is on all week 😴 who the hell told her she was a good presenter 🙄 she’s shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her voice😬😬 did they mention why no holly?
They were being cryptic in the online article I read , it said something about her working on a secret project , I have no idea what that means , unless it's code for her being pregnant again 😀

Reactions: 3
Her voice😬😬 did they mention why no holly?
They were being cryptic in the online article I read , it said something about her working on a secret project , I have no idea what that means , unless it's code for her being pregnant again 😀
When Alison & Dermot signed off on Friday they said This Morning would be back on Monday with Phil & Holly. So what changed between approx 12:25 on Friday afternoon and Sunday when it was announced that Rochelle was stepping in this week?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When Alison & Dermot signed off on Friday they said This Morning would be back on Monday with Phil & Holly. So what changed between approx 12:25 on Friday afternoon and Sunday when it was announced that Rochelle was stepping in this week?
People are speculating she is filming for Midsomer murders , she was offered a role in March

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
who the hell is this woman talking about killing animals for conservation?! none of what she is saying makes any sense!

Reactions: 3
Haven't been watching much this week, but caught the segment today where they interviewed the onlyfans hunter. Phillip and Rochelle just sounded ridiculous. They both eat meat, yet criticising a woman for hunting and eating the meat from her hunts. Meanwhile, those two happily go buy or get their meat delivered no doubt. As far as I'm concerned, humans are the top of the food chain. If we want to eat meat, then let people eat it. That is the way nature works. Nobody wants to eat that crappy fake vegan food or soya shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven't been watching much this week, but caught the segment today where they interviewed the onlyfans hunter. Phillip and Rochelle just sounded ridiculous. They both eat meat, yet criticising a woman for hunting and eating the meat from her hunts. Meanwhile, those two happily go buy or get their meat delivered no doubt. As far as I'm concerned, humans are the top of the food chain. If we want to eat meat, then let people eat it. That is the way nature works. Nobody wants to eat that crappy fake vegan food or soya shite.

I don't eat that crappy fake vegan food but I do eat soy shite like tofu. :)

• Haha
The whole show is in desperate need for a shake up. The set needs refreshing (why are they still using the backdrop of the South Bank?) and the presenters need replacing. Holly and Pip are so tired, boring and false. Alison and Dermot have zero chemistry and Alison has no presenting skills, let alone journalistic. The decision to put her and Dermot in the host seat reminds me of when they put Coleen Nolan and Twiggy as hosts and it failed miserably.

It would never happen, as she is touching 60 and wouldn't give the young, fresh image that ITV stride for but I'd like Sian Williams as a host.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The whole show is in desperate need for a shake up. The set needs refreshing (why are they still using the backdrop of the South Bank?) and the presenters need replacing. Holly and Pip are so tired, boring and false. Alison and Dermot have zero chemistry and Alison has no presenting skills, let alone journalistic. The decision to put her and Dermot in the host seat reminds me of when they put Coleen Nolan and Twiggy as hosts and it failed miserably.

It would never happen, as she is touching 60 and wouldn't give the young, fresh image that ITV stride for but I'd like Sian Williams as a host.
This pisses me off more than anything else about this show. And it isn't like they are pretending to still be at the London Studios, we see them doing bits outside of Television Centre. And they no longer plan to return to South Bank. They really need to change the backdrop.

• Heart
This pisses me off more than anything else about this show. And it isn't like they are pretending to still be at the London Studios, we see them doing bits outside of Television Centre. And they no longer plan to return to South Bank. They really need to change the backdrop.
where do they film now?

Reactions: 2
does anyone else think Schofield really doesnt ljke james martin he often seems to criticises things he makes and ignores him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.