Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Alison is good for every now and again side segments. Too much of her she gets annoying 😂

I well prefer Ruth & Eamonn. I cant stand Phil, its about time they bin them off. Holly is alright I suppose!

Reactions: 35

fadeitn

It's so transparent that they use Alison so much more now to try and show diversity. Using someone because of the colour of their skin doesn't help society.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AfterLife

Only watch if it's Ruth & Eamonn I love them, can't stand the sight of the Phil & Holly

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
They have really done one on E&R, Ruth is very down to earth and at 10am in the morning I like her gentle nature. Eamon has been a journalist, news broadcaster, presenter for years, some times people dont get his humour but I find him much more sincere and caring during interviews, he knows what he is doing, just cant see Alison taking anything seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
This Morning needs a revamp, I do like Eamonn & Ruth but I can’t stand the giggling & private jokes that Holly & Phil seem to have, they don’t seem respectful of their guests either, laughing & smirking at them at times, I always get the feeling Phil Vickery isn’t keen on them either.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Fun little story:
A few years ago, my parents were in the process of selling their house. They had an open viewing for about 3 hours. After it finished there was a knock on the door and it was Alison Hammond asking if she could view the house. To which my dad replied “no you’re too late” she then replied asking if my Dad knew who she was. His response was “no, not a clue” and shut the door on her.
Knocked her down a peg or two! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

BlancheHunt

And another thing! I'm FUCKING SICK TO DEATH TO MY BACK DENTURES OF PHILIP FUCKING SCHOFIELD BEING ON EVERY FUCKING DAMN SECOND ON ITV!!!! FUCK OFFFFF !!! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
That is just the worst news about Eamonn and Ruth, if it was me I wouldn’t come back for the holidays I would tell them to shove it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jondonmac

Philip and holly need to go, the smirking and giggling is pathetic and childish. Move over for new talent, boring spoilt brats ..... Eamonn and Ruth are more enjoyable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

kev1974

VIP Member
Willoughby is having a "well deserved day off" according to Hammond. She only works about four hours for four days a week for a fraction of the weeks in a year? Try being a supermarket delivery driver every day or any number of other jobs that lift a couple of tons a day, and then you can say you're having a "well deserved day off".

• Heart
Reactions: 21

LadyMuck

VIP Member
What a joy to watch this week now the lovely Eamonn and Ruth are presenting for holiday cover.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Clodagh is obviously one of their new favourites, creeping into the show more and more and now having her own segment. I don’t mind her but I do think TM do this every couple of years with the flavour of the month, who will then be dropped. At one point it was Vicky from G shore and Ferne from Towie. All over TM and then never to be seen again 😂
Yes she’s the new favourite! The messing up and swearing along with the dancing shtick all the time is getting tedious.

This Morning really like to overplay things-

The NTA thing- funny the first two years- now were all sick of it
Gino- the faux malapropisms when it’s so obvious he is doing it for laughs
Whenever there’s a drink segment- Phil and Holly getting tipsy in the space of ten minutes
Spin to win- the fucking idiotic dancing.

I really don’t know why I watch- this is basically a list of everything I hate about TM- it’s so shit now! 😂😂

Reactions: 20

Gloria Roscoe

I've lost a lot of respect for ITV for what they have done to Eamonn & Ruth. E+R are popular with viewers, the comments on Facebook prove that and they are professional broadcasters, old school. I find them genuinely funny and always enjoy the show when they are on. If they were to get rid of anybody, it should be Phil & Holly. Many people have said they don't watch the show when they are on. They're false, boring and Phillip acts as though he is the Executive Producer these days.

Dermot O'leary is OK, I think he would work well with someone like Davina. Alison Hammond is not a trained journalist, she rose to fame on a reality TV show. I find her gobby and irritating. I don't think I could take two hours of constantly trying to be funny.

Reactions: 19

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I wish they would get rid of Josie Gibson. She is so damn irritating! She tries way too hard to be funny and most of her slip ups are clearly staged. I can't stand the prized cow.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Holly and Phil should have a day cut. Alison's personality is too much for a whole show. I wonder if this has something to do with the feud between Ruth and Philip? I would much rather watch Eamonn and Ruth over Holly and Phil or Alison.. I do like Dermot. But he does seem bored when he presents though:ROFLMAO:

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I like something quiet and relaxing on in the background while I am WFH, hence I put on the radio in the background. I do not need Alison Hammond sooo loud bouncing around in the background. People need to stop voting from them at the NTAs, it is giving them a big head....

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
Someone has written on the Secret Celeb thread that Holly has been hiding that she is a lesbian and will come out on the show tomorrow with Phil interviewing her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha