This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I heard her say she won’t be here tomorrow.. she passed it off as a joke but it’s the first thing I thought about the next day when they said she was sick

Reactions: 6
On Monday I watched This Morning for Miriam Margolyes. I am sure that at the end of the programme, after that wheel thing, Holly said something about tomorrow, and then said oh I won’t be here tomorrow. Did anybody else hear that?

I think this was planned. They are giving Josie a try out, and used the she just rescued the show at short notice spiel to excuse any ineptness. But she has turned out ok. They could have got someone else for days 2 and 3 of HW’s absence, but stuck with Josie. I think she might be getting a go as PS’s sidekick. HW might well be on the move.
Of course Holly, we believe every word. A "stomach bug" just like Schofield said! :poop::poop::poop:

Holly Willoughby breaks silence after she is replaced by Josie Gibson on This Morning - Liverpool Echo

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she said won't be here tomorrow, jokingly, after they said that Gino would be coming in to give advice.

Speaking of Gino, he has become really full of himself lately , what's with the sunglasses? And his advice section was quite embarrassing as well.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she said won't be here tomorrow, jokingly, after they said that Gino would be coming in to give advice.

Speaking of Gino, he has become really full of himself lately , what's with the sunglasses? And his advice section was quite embarrassing as well.
Not forgetting the hairy *rse-flashing before the 9.00PM watershed! :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 3

I will just never understand how he has become so famous

Reactions: 6
Josie is a lot better than Rochelle who is quite superficial and is bad in serious interviews.

Alison is okay but she sometimes doesn't listen, or says the wrong thing.

I actually like Dermot but I know it's probably an unpopular opinion!

Phil always looks tired and stressed these days, but tries to act happier than he probably is.

Holly is just boring.

Reactions: 13
Alison is okay but she sometimes doesn't listen, or says the wrong thing.
She's loud and thinks she's funnier than she actually is. :mad:

I actually like Dermot but I know it's probably an unpopular opinion!
Dermot's a nice enough guy, but as dull as ditch-water, especially when he tries to be "funny." 😂:ROFLMAO:

Phil always looks tired and stressed these days, but tries to act happier than he probably is.
Phil is a hypocritical perv. He looks stressed because the mask has slipped - and he knows it! #MatthewMcGreevy :sick:🤮🤮

Holly is just boring.
Holly is just a fawner who will always back "brave kind Phil" up as long as it helps her career. She knows EVERYTHING! Just wait until Schofield is no longer "Mr ITV" and see how she acts. Personally, I can't wait! 😂:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind Dermot but together with Alison they just don’t work, Alison insists on calling everyone babes & it grates on me the times I’ve watched her.

Phil & Holly need getting rid of, absolutely awful.

Eamonn & Ruth I really like.

Rochelle nope she is so wooden.

Not seen Josie, I just don’t like her on the silly segments she does.

Reactions: 10
I don’t mind Dermot but together with Alison they just don’t work, Alison insists on calling everyone babes & it grates on me the times I’ve watched her.

Phil & Holly need getting rid of, absolutely awful.

Eamonn & Ruth I really like.

Rochelle nope she is so wooden.

Not seen Josie, I just don’t like her on the silly segments she does.
Rochelle doesn't manage to seem natural talking to her husband on The Hit List never mind anything else.

Reactions: 12
while I think the man was an absolute tool, Phil and Josies reactions to the worlds largest penis was HILARIOUS. Especially when he said he uses his mouth more tbh and Phil says “aw such a waste” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And when he showed them the photo 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyway, what's happening with the utterly boring Vernon Kay? Last I heard he was going to be filling in for "brave kind Phil," but he tested positive for Covid. Presumably he's over that now, but I've heard nothing about him since. 🤔 I'm wondering if there's something else we're not being told. I know Dermot's as dull as ditch-water, but Kay is just as bad. The only difference was that bit of scandal over sexting (which is nothing, compared with Schofield manipulating young boys!) :sick::sick:🤮🤮

1637346936179.png

Reactions: 4
he was on loose men today so maybe this is a kind of try out?

Reactions: 2
he was on loose men today so maybe this is a kind of try out?
I read about that - it was a one-off (hopefully.) I'm a bloke, but you can't make "Loose Women" into "Loose Men," it's perverted! Male guests like Rod Stewart or Nigel Farage is fine, but not the panel - it only works with women! (I'd better shut up now, as there's probably a thread for Loose Women.)

Reactions: 1
I read about that - it was a one-off (hopefully.) I'm a bloke, but you can't make "Loose Women" into "Loose Men," it's perverted! Male guests like Rod Stewart or Nigel Farage is fine, but not the panel - it only works with women! (I'd better shut up now, as there's probably a thread for Loose Women.)
ahha there is a thread for them but it is a once a year (men's day) that they do it

I've found the clip for the "world's biggest p*nis" debacle. Tell me, how on earth did ITV come to think this was suitable for daytime TV? Why is it suddenly OK to talk about (and sometimes even show) men's hairy aris's and tackle? It's ALWAYS men these days, NEVER women. :mad: Don't get me wrong, I don't think any of it should be shown before the 9.00PM watershed.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.