This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved how miriam steals the show, with her comments about phil love life 😂 and how she farted, sending them in hysterics, just before they came back for a break. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loved how miriam steals the show, with her comments about phil love life 😂 and how she farted, sending them in hysterics, just before they came back for a break. 😂
I always feel like throwing up when "brave kind Phil" does his sniggering wheezy laugh. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I tuned in just to see Miriam’s section, haven’t seen Phil for a while. But he has aged so much so suddenly. And his face looks mean. I am not a fan!

Where is Holly today? Who cares. I am LOVING Josie as her replacement. Can we ditch Alison Hammond and get Josie a regular spot?

Where is Holly today? Who cares. I am LOVING Josie as her replacement. Can we ditch Alison Hammond and get Josie a regular spot?
Holly has a ‘tummy bug’ apparently

Josie was on her way to do a competition thing in Surrey when they called her and asked her to come into the studio instead

Reactions: 2
I usually find Josie really annoying but I think she’s done so well! So much more natural than Alison

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I think Josie's a twit and she has some very questionable views on Twitter but I think she's an absolute natural, way better than Holly or Alison.

I can’t stand josies segments usually with the fake trying to be funny stuff, but she was so lovely to watch yesterday and today. She should replace Alison, no comparison!

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand josies segments usually with the fake trying to be funny stuff, but she was so lovely to watch yesterday and today. She should replace Alison, no comparison!
She makes a tit of herself and they make a fool of her and it’s not even funny. But she is much better when not acting the dope looking for attention

Reactions: 3
I tuned in just to see Miriam’s section, haven’t seen Phil for a while. But he has aged so much so suddenly. And his face looks mean. I am not a fan!
Me either! He's such a liar and a hypocrite - he makes me sick! #MatthewMcGreevy :sick:🤮🤮

According to "brave kind Phil," Holly has a tummy bug." Oh aye, sure! I wouldn't believe a single word HE says.

Josie is funny!
She is, I'll give you that. Watch her in contrast to "brave kind Phil's" moves. His expression is so false and pretentious, trying to kid everyone he's a laugh-a-minute "fun guy!" :sick:🤮🤮

..High time Holly went and takes Pip with her.
If only! 🥳

• Haha
Phil’s been in his element this week with josie hasn’t he. She’s just the kind of co-presenter he likes - a little bit thick and grateful to be there so she won’t rock the boat too much. I think josie has been much better than I thought she would be though so fair play to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Phil’s been in his element this week with josie hasn’t he. She’s just the kind of co-presenter he likes - a little bit thick and grateful to be there so she won’t rock the boat too much. I think josie has been much better than I thought she would be though so fair play to her.
That sounds about right. "Yes Phil, no Phil, three bags full, Phil!" 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On Monday I watched This Morning for Miriam Margolyes. I am sure that at the end of the programme, after that wheel thing, Holly said something about tomorrow, and then said oh I won’t be here tomorrow. Did anybody else hear that?

I think this was planned. They are giving Josie a try out, and used the she just rescued the show at short notice spiel to excuse any ineptness. But she has turned out ok. They could have got someone else for days 2 and 3 of HW’s absence, but stuck with Josie. I think she might be getting a go as PS’s sidekick. HW might well be on the move.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.