This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Dermot and Alison sitting literally miles away from each other today? Is it because she is not vaccinated? Joise and Alison spent the week sitting in a car it makes no sense!!!

Reactions: 3
Why are Dermot and Alison sitting literally miles away from each other today? Is it because she is not vaccinated? Joise and Alison spent the week sitting in a car it makes no sense!!!
Why would you assume that she is the unvaccinated one and not him?

Reactions: 4
She must of changed her tune because for months she has been saying she won't get the vaccine.
If there both vaccinated it makes no sense.

Reactions: 2
The sitting apart thing was really weird as they spent all of last week sat much closer, I don’t get it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Alison was a bit rude to Dermot when they were making desserts! I agree with others who say they probably don't gel that well.

Reactions: 6
Alison was a bit rude to Dermot when they were making desserts! I agree with others who say they probably don't gel that well.
I feel a bit sorry for Dermot. He's been on so many different shows, but I expect they all think "Oh no!" when they get lumbered with him. He's a nice enough bloke and he tries really hard to be interesting, exciting and funny, but I'm afraid I just don't think he can cut the mustard. 😢

Reactions: 7
Apparently, "fans" switched off over the fake voices (according to The Mirror) - I can't say I'm surprised (I don't watch myself, if "brave kind Phil" is hosting.)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Alison and Dermot are so far apart now? Looks like they're still doing 2 metre rule... weird!

Reactions: 3
That Clodagh woman! :mad: Her ancient husband must be paying big bucks to keep the twit on TV.
Thank God she never had children, spare the humanity of the torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.