This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or they have realised they can use corona as an ongoing excuse to stay away from each other :ROFLMAO:
To be honest, I just think they're being overly-cautious about how it looks to the viewing public. I know we all like a bit of juicy scandal, but you have to start with something better than this! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I just think they're being overly-cautious about how it looks to the viewing public. I know we all like a bit of juicy scandal, but you have to start with something better than this! :rolleyes:
true, they are still doing the same on loose women I guess. tbh if I knew someone hadn't been vaccinated (as Alison hasn't) I would be distancing even though I am fully vaxxed

Reactions: 3
That Clodagh woman! :mad: Her ancient husband must be paying big bucks to keep the twit on TV.
Thank God she never had children, spare the humanity of the torture.
You mean Clodagh McKenna? There's DEFINITELY something dodgy about that marriage!

1636652484160.png

Reactions: 4
Ah I’ll miss Eamonn. He was very natural and charismatic and had a great warmth to him.

Reactions: 11
Ah I’ll miss Eamonn. He was very natural and charismatic and had a great warmth to him.
But he's hardly ever on now. I'm pretty sure he and his wife fell out with "brave kind Phil" and were side-lined because of it. Who would want to stay on the show with HIM calling all the shots? No, good for him! Some of GB News is pretty awful, but I like Dan Wootton & (whispers) *Nigel Farage* is better than expected.

why do you think so?

I find her very false.
I don't know - I could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me watching today who thinks Alison looks as if she's lost some weight? Maybe it's just different clothes from what she usually wears.

Reactions: 4
There's a bit about Eamonn's new role at GB News in this video (it's set to start at the right time = 9:35.) The 5G Mast/Covid matter is mentioned, but we know Ruth and himself were side-lined long before that over "brave kind Phil" and the #MatthewMcGreevy affair. They are virtually NEVER on now, despite them being the show's BEST presenters.

Reactions: 1
I've said it before and I will say it again, there is no point of these rushed cooking segments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.