This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Josie was really good. Hope she gets to fill in more often (instead of Rochelle who is shockingly bad).
Phil looks like he's just been dug up....he looks so old & grey 🤢
And what I find really annoying is when he takes a sweet from the 'shizzle bag' Every. Bloody. Day.
The show needs a complete shakeup...it is so boring & predictable 💤

Reactions: 11
I thought Josie was really good. Hope she gets to fill in more often (instead of Rochelle who is shockingly bad).
Phil looks like he's just been dug up....he looks so old & grey 🤢
And what I find really annoying is when he takes a sweet from the 'shizzle bag' Every. Bloody. Day.
The show needs a complete shakeup...it is so boring & predictable 💤
Phil has aged so much this year. He used to be a Peter Pan figure. Not now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out of all the TM presenters Rochelle has to be the worst, wooden and empty between the ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Out of all the TM presenters Rochelle has to be the worst, wooden and empty between the ears.
She can't be worse than Schofield, who is both a hypocrite and a pervert - an altogether nasty piece of work. This ISN'T homophobia, before anyone pipes up - I'm talking about manipulating a lad THIRTY-FOUR years his junior, barely out of school! #MatthewMcGreevy :sick: 🤮🤮

The rest can simply be talked about in terms of how useless they are. Personally, I don't mind Rochelle - she can put on a smile and somehow get away with it! The BEST presenters were Ruth and Eamonn, but "brave kind Phil" has finally managed to push them out. :mad:

1637491327836.png

Reactions: 5
She can't be worse than Schofield, who is both a hypocrite and a pervert - an altogether nasty piece of work. This ISN'T homophobia, before anyone pipes up - I'm talking about manipulating a lad THIRTY-FOUR years his junior, barely out of school! #MatthewMcGreevy :sick: 🤮🤮

The rest can simply be talked about in terms of how useless they are. Personally, I don't mind Rochelle - she can put on a smile and somehow get away with it! The BEST presenters were Ruth and Eamonn, but "brave kind Phil" has finally managed to push them out. :mad:

View attachment 879172
I meant apart from Scofield. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Alison's off to host a BBC quiz show with prize bore Vernon Kay. Call me stupid, but I didn't think you were allowed to work for both ITV and Auntie Beeb at the same time.. 🤔

Alison Hammond makes big career move as she becomes host of hit BBC show - Mirror Online
Bradley Walsh does Blankety Blank for the BBC and loads of other shows for ITV. Stacey Solomon does a tidy up programme for the BBC but is on Loose Women on ITV. So they can switch if they are not locked into a handcuff deal.

Reactions: 6
Barry Humpries (Edna Everage) talking to Dermot and Alison about Phil coming out (but not mentioning his name) :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Barry Humpries (Edna Everage) talking to Dermot and Alison about Phil coming out (but not mentioning his name) :oops::LOL:
It wasn't a "mistake," Barry knew exactly what he was doing! 😂🤣😂🤣 He's not the first guest to have a go at "brave kind Phi," but covertly!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leona is another one of their regular favourites - Simon cowell gets his hasbeens exposure coz they are irrelevant.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.