This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison on this morning talking to Jo O’Mera - couldn’t even remember the name of the S Club song they’d just played 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of Nadiya's recipes look a bit dodgy..
(blending up processed mini rolls and adding Wotsits to macaroni cheese) :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I wonder what’s happening with Eamonn allegedly quitting the show to join GB News? It was widely rumoured about a month ago but I don’t think the reports were ever confirmed.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what’s happening with Eamonn allegedly quitting the show to join GB News? It was widely rumoured about a month ago but I don’t think the reports were ever confirmed.
I heard that too, he would be a fool to do so, aren't they losing viewers by the day?

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure it's true - the last I heard, he will be joining GB News next month. I follow him on Twitter and there's been no retweets, nor a single word at all about This Morning for quite some time.

Reactions: 2
It’s a joke about how Holly and Phil’s “banter” is a big part of straight culture in the UK.

People who share LadBible articles and post endless pictures of their kids on Facebook love Holly and Phil

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a joke about how Holly and Phil’s “banter” is a big part of straight culture in the UK.

People who share LadBible articles and post endless pictures of their kids on Facebook love Holly and Phil
Bit of a sweeping generalisation that I fully disagree with.

is this the same people who find Mrs Brown's boys funny? 😅

• Haha
Bit of a sweeping generalisation that I fully disagree with.
“Pizza is a big part of Italian culture” is a sweeping generalisation but it doesn’t mean that every Italian person loves pizza.

Reactions: 4
I don't get it.. 😐

1638993607165.png

Phil's hardly "straight culture" - few believed he was even 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 he "came out of the closet!"

• Haha
You don’t have to be straight to be iconography within straight culture in the same way that something doesn’t have to be British (vindaloo) to be part of British culture.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.