This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I am sick to death of this being dragged up everytime Vernon Kaye is on TV, it was 12 years ago for goodness sake. Nobody else gets this kind of tit dragged up all the time - him and Tess have moved on and got on with their lives.
First time I have watched This Morning for months and like Josie and Vernon presenting together more than any of the other pairings on screen at the moment. Just let them get on with it without all this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest I am sick to death of this being dragged up everytime Vernon Kaye is on TV, it was 12 years ago for goodness sake. Nobody else gets this kind of tit dragged up all the time - him and Tess have moved on and got on with their lives.
First time I have watched This Morning for months and like Josie and Vernon presenting together more than any of the other pairings on screen at the moment. Just let them get on with it without all this crap.
I really like them together! Such a breath of fresh air!

Reactions: 11
I think that the reason why Vernon’s marriage woe is always brought up is because he hasn’t done anything of note career-wise in years and years.

Reactions: 3
Vernon and Josie should be a permanent fixture. Everyone is so tired of Phillip and Holly. Not just on this forum, everywhere that allows public comments says the same about them. Alison has improved, I think she must have had extra training but Dermot isn't working. I really like the chef Clodagh that they have on the show, she is a breath of fresh air and has a great charisma. Vernon and Josie Monday-Thursday and Alison and Clodagh on Fridays please ITV.

Reactions: 13
I think that the reason why Vernon’s marriage woe is always brought up is because he hasn’t done anything of note career-wise in years and years.
He was presenting Formula E grand prix racing from Rome yesterday for Channel 4.

Reactions: 5
I really miss Éamonn and Ruth. I know they're not for everyone but I liked their dynamic and humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s lowkey hilarious that we were told that Ruth was “still very much part of the This Morning family” yet we haven’t seen nor heard from her on the show in months!

Can we talk about how massively right wing the regular talking heads for the news review etc are?

- Tom Swarbrick was a senior figure in Theresa May’s Number 10.
- Giles Brandreth was a Conservative MP.
- Nick Ferrari was considered by David Cameron to be the 2008 London Mayor candidate for the Tories.
- Camilla Tominey works for The Telegraph, the most conservative newspaper in Britain.

That leaves Vanessa Feltz (who is pretty apolitical) and Pat Phelan’s annoying daughter who Zooms in from her bloody tugboat.

Hardly a cross-section of Britain, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holly is just sitting staring down at her notes this morning while Phil interviews Keir Starmer. She literally hasn’t uttered one word! Totally useless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.