This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is just sitting staring down at her notes this morning while Phil interviews Keir Starmer. She literally hasn’t uttered one word! Totally useless
Come on, Holly's level is pushing a trolly and doing a little dance. That's her level. And tbf to the woman, she's good at it. British Airways losta potentially decent cabin-crew there. Oh well their loss is our ... er, loss. ;?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Deputy Leader of the Labour Party is accused in a Conservative-supporting newspaper of purposely opening and closing her legs in a sexually suggestive way to distract the Prime Minister. The newspaper cites anonymous Conservatives MPs as the source for this story.

The next day, Holly Willoughby interviews the Leader of the Labour Party and, reflecting on the story, asks “Is the Labour Party safe for women?”

I’m speechless.

Reactions: 7
Holly Willoughby interviews the Leader of the Labour Party and, reflecting on the story, asks “Is the Labour Party safe for women?”
Giles Brandreth and his funny jumpers have convinced Holly that the Tory Party is all fluffy-wuffy and Johnson is good because he is funny and has funny hair that she likes.

Not really sure how Holly can talk about respecting women really, most times I see Holly on prime-time TV she looks like a cheap tart showing-off her breasts for no apparent reason other than to gain a high audience rating with bored husbands.

Reactions: 1
Giles Brandreth and his funny jumpers have convinced Holly that the Tory Party is all fluffy-wuffy and Johnson is good because he is funny and has funny hair that she likes.

Not really sure how Holly can talk about respecting women really, most times I see Holly on prime-time TV she looks like a cheap tart showing-off her breasts for no apparent reason other than to gain a high audience rating with bored husbands.

Jesus wept. Woman in having breasts shocker.
Define what a 'cheap tart' looks like please.
When has she flashed her breasts on TV?
Should she get breast binding so you can't see them?
I think she's extremely over-rated, but your comments are disgusting and reek of misogyny.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept. Woman in having breasts shocker.
Define what a 'cheap tart' looks like please.
When has she flashed her breasts on TV?
Should she get breast binding so you can't see them?
I think she's extremely over-rated, but your comments are disgusting and reek of misogyny.
I suppose you think when Holly dressed-up as a nurse in a ridiculously short nurses outfit and plunging neckline it didn't debase and demean the role of a female NHS nurse. And no, it wasn't halloween it was on Celebrity Juice. We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.

Reactions: 2
Why does Phil get so annoyed and aggressive with the callers in Spin to Win? It's like his mask slips for it every day!!

Reactions: 10
Caught a bit of This Morning today, Craig Doyle doing a great job standing in for Pip. Surprised he hadn't been asked to present the show before, seasoned pro.

That's now Craig, Vernon, Alison, Josie all passing the audition. All have something to offer. Even Holly wasn't that bad next to Lee Mack, Dec or Stephen Mulhern, so something tells me she isn't necessarily the issue. Now she's seen the light it can be long before she calls it a day. Clock is ticking Mr ITV.

Reactions: 7
Caught a bit of This Morning today, Craig Doyle doing a great job standing in for Pip. Surprised he hadn't been asked to present the show before, seasoned pro.
Yeah in the little bit I saw he came across really well. Like Dermot, but with a personality.

Reactions: 4
God I used to fancy a Craig Doyle in the 90s when he presented Holiday! He’s still pretty lovely

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.